Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

In my opinion yes definitely. Cryptotalk has really helped me improving my English .  Writing posts in English , reading posts written in English and communicating with people in English definitely improve your English.

• +4 1

Totally agree with you world, if your working in this forum day by days it'll give you good courage to have conversations with your friends outside with your friends with making english to them, because this platform is not just to make money rather than also to teching us how to have knowledge about technologies currencies.

Of course cryptocurrency world increase my knowledge and experience and even understanding in my English language both the speaking and typing and you also gain the knowledge from other members comments and topics,so through this cryptocurrency helps alot in your English language and speaking so also typing.

Hello, my friend. Indeed, reading the English language through the various topics here improves our English and helps us to deal with it globally through the numerous responses that we do. Not only this, but also our skills in communication and communicating ideas is developing too .

Hello guys it's nice plat form for improving  your language. In my case I changed. It will be like a small English school I thought. It help us to learning and earning. 

Yes friend  can say our English alphabet perfectly correct because here when we read different posts in English it will be easier for us to understand and when we keep learning from it we will speak English easily.

where many users are making money online.
I think That's why here only use English. We write articles daily in English. By writing in English we have our own creativity.

As this platform is a source of online earning worldwide and everyone have to use English as it is an international language. By reading senior members posts and creative posts by other members help alot in improving English skills and how to actively communicate on this forum by presenting our views. I myself have improved alot.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Really i have good experience  with crypto currencies .i following this system so happy then i have improve my english fluency  i doing writing and  reading  very improving  i saw new words in this site  so still doing my work.

I see their dramatical sentences in their perfection of their grammatical I just turned on and learned from it how they use the grammatical sentences how to use the Grammer to make more great sentence beautiful sentence I learned the vocabulary too here

Yes I am agree with you my friend, Cryptotalk is a great place for getting many opportunities such as earning, learning about Cryptocurrency, and also increase in communication skills. Here we can earn by posting which is also in English language, learning more about cryptocurrency for living in Crypto world, and improving English language with posting and reading other's posts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well yes right . This forum seak english language.  English language is international language.  If you work hard then our English improved and also you learn good skills about this forum . Thanks for sharing this information. 

• +3 1

@Sara akram Yes exactly right friend. Cryototalk is increasing our English skills even both writing and typing skills. We should write our posts in English in this forum. Bur here good English is not mandatory. So it is an opportunity for us to improve our English skills. And already I have improved my English so much.

This cryptocurrency is not just a place to make money.On the contrary, reducing it increases your knowledge.Your language becomes proficient and you learn good English.

Dear mate crypto talk platfrom is the only platfrom where we learn take knowledge and information and as well as earn at the same time .

dear mate in this froum our writing and communication skill both are improve.and our english language also so stronge .

Actually I am new in this forum so I don't know about this forum much but I think it is true that if we work in Crypto talk then our English will be improved because there are topics in English and if we know English then we can do our work in better way.

Its a reality i've found it in my day by day existence i often use english words now in every day life simply due to the grip over the english that the cryptotalk is presenting to us and we will be vary thankfull to the forum for its offers likes incomes free btc and other benifits the forum is giving to us.

According to my point of view with the aid of the usage of crypto communicate on line plate forum, i am capable to talk English with each person head to head. As all of us recognise that crypto speak provide us earning .I trust you in what you said, as the discussion board here's a remarkable possibility and consists of several benefits, consisting of growing our English language and improving communique talents with others

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes of course our english improves on this forum.This is the rule of the forum that you can make your post in English language.This rule is really helpful for us.Our English speaking and writing skills improving day by day.My English vocabulary also improving.This forum provides us golden opportunity to learn more about English and learn how to make sentence in more effective way.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, of course,   crypto can talk improve our English.i already developed my English skills from this forum.so you should invest our time in this forum.

• +1 2

Hello friend for me since I joined this forum, my English has started to improve due to my permanent participation here and writing comments, as well as reading the numerous posts, also what you have mentioned gives us experience and information in all places

• +1 1

This is good to hear and I also agree with you that this forum helps you to develop good English skills. Your reading skills are improved. When you write posts, your writing skills are improved. Overall your communication skills are enhanced, and I think it is a very good thing and an advantage to learn English.

Yes crypto currency can improve our english.this forum is a good place and we can learn most mosts from this and our typing speed can also increase and we can learn new words that we cannot hear in our past 

Me being a non native English speaker always found it tough to construct sentences and to communicate what I had in mind in English. All the years of school education had given me only the theoretical knowledge about this forum and i didn't get much chances to practice it. Here in cryptotalk , during my first 100 posts , I was finding it tough to word out things I had known. But right now as a junior member , I'm pretty sure that anyone can understand me and I am able to write beautiful sentences.