How I feel about here... - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syd19

How I feel about here...

Yeah really said very well. As a beginner you find some difficulties in a start and working here requires some time but when you able to understand its nature its not seems difficult you enjoy you work and also earn some money.

Welcome my friend on this plate forum  , this fourm you can share you throughts and ideas especially about to cryptocurrency  and ohter things   you should mae you post and this will be good add the information   , ideas in your post  firstly you should make the 100 posts as a trial and then you get the daily task in this task you can make the 20 post daily and you will get payment  after 1 week .the main speciality  of this forum is you can improve your english and get knowledge   about every this especially  cryptocurrency 

You are now on a forum to learn cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them in order to make the best profit from them. I advise you to focus on gathering good knowledge and experience in this area and not to focus on money now.

I feel good here. I feel very comfortable and relaxing here, because i got a lot of knowledge and courage from the crypto forum, I am enjoying posting here.

At the same time, we also get money to meet our ur daily needs and get information about new things. Talking to many people, it feels good to read their posts

Useful or interesting

+1

+2

+4

+5

Useful or interesting

I am also a beginner and this question pop up in my mind too, that how do we get paid. I still want to know the whole procedure that I don't know. Anyone there to help me too...??

I know, my friend
Learning is the key to success
And through your hard work on this platform, you will have a bright future
From here ... you should comment in a useful way for everyone and pay attention to all minds here
And then you will gain more experience and also a greater financial income ... In fact, I am happy here and I am working on the development of my experience
And also I get a daily income
But work with passion has found the basis of everything
Good luck to you ..

Dear friend it's very easy to make money here. And we can really help each other by working on this forum. We resolve the issue we face on this forum by working together and helping each other. Who faces a problem makes topic and others reply on it to help that particular member. 

I feel joy and happiness in working in this forum. It is a comfortable way to earn money in addition to discussing issues with each other and benefiting from all of our experiences. In the beginning, this will be difficult for us a little, but with work glory and commitment we will succeed.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Syd19 said:

Hi guys, I just want to share my thoughts and feeling about here. I am a beginner and I don't know how this really works and How you can get paid. I don't understand why there is so many in here, posting every kind of topic and now I know that sharing ideas, thoughts to others can help them in real life too and can apply it on every situation. I really like to be here, I can express and talk about what think about here and what I got here. I really love here.

I feel very comfortable and good working on cryptotalk, so far I have not encountered any difficulty here, However, when I started my new job here, it was a little difficult, but I took a help to asking my senior member. Now i am a confertable from it, I am very excited my first celery will come in a few days I hope I will put it on standby in a good place

I feel happy and satisfied with being here in this forum, where I gain knowledge and money at the same time, which is very useful as I consider it an additional job that helps me with life's needs.

Hi mates if we work hard in the forum we can earn more it is the best forum I have seen before.always put useful and share your best knowledge and experience in the forum.

Working on crypto gives me a lot of pleasure. Working here puts an end to my problems. We also get money to fulfil our everyday needs and information about new things at the same time. It feels nice to read their posts after speaking with so many people.

It's very easy to make money here, dear friend. And by working together on this platform, we can really support each other. We address the issues we face on this platform by cooperating and assisting one another. A member who is having a problem creates a subject, and others respond to it in order to assist the member.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Syd19 Well yes mate the environment of this forum is quite friendly.All members help and encourage each other.Also we interact with different people learn their points of views and learn a lot.

Welcome dear @Syd19 in this wonderful forum. Dear this forum is related to cryptocurrencies in this forum we discuss about cryptocurrencies in detail. Dear in this forum first you complete your hundred posts then you publish 20 useful posts daily for start earning on this forum. You receive your first payment after a weak of completing of your 100 posts. Dear you recieve your payment on the yobit forum you connect your cryptotalk account with your yobit account first for payment. Best of luck.

Being a beginner may feel a little strange at first, but with time you will get used to do not worry my friend is just entering a strange place first I hope you will achieve the benefit and benefit and exchange it with the members

well This forum is a cryptocurrency-related discussion site, and the first 100 posts are free, after which you must complete 20 posts on a regular basis. After seven days, this forum will send you an average positive rating talk token on the Yobit exchange. Your reward will be added to your Yobit wallet, after which you will be able to exchange your talk token for USD and withdraw your USD in perfect currency. This is a forum overview, and the first thing you'll notice is the forum section, which contains the forum rules.

Well has for me, i feal relieved, educated  and benefiting here on the forum, I attain knowledge here on the forum by getting views from people and also by publishing posts of content in a since of gaining income from it, so as benefiting and fulfilling my basic needs. @Sypher9

i think selfsame zealous endure i'm able to are using the one in question assembly in as vocational plus also in as school whatever i'm able to memorize some containing premise don't know in the week and that i would like cryptotalk will stick to like the current furthermore ceaselessly additional.

Hi friends I am also a beginner like you, I joined only about a week ago and I had no idea about everything, but after work continued day after day I began to understand all the rules and everything about the forum and I feel happy with what I do I feel that the CryptoTalk platform is my own world

I feel very comfortable in this forum. There is friendly environment.i am pleased to join this forum.in this forum we earn money and learn about more things.we get knowledge and experience through form very easily.

Hi guys,
I really feel happy and comfortable in this business because it's a business where it's not so hard and in return you earn money from the forum 
He also teaches you a lot of things about cryptocurrencies.

Welcome my dear friend. I hope you are in good health. This is true. Here on this platform, we can express with all love, gratitude, and an amazing team spirit. Thank you for sharing your feeling here because it sends us optimism and determination to work. I am a beginner here too and I feel an amazing feeling when I do work, I am motivated by passion for this wonderful platform, as it has a lot of ideas and knowledge, and it helps us greatly in self-development, good luck for you.❤️

• +3 1

Hello my friend
I feel the same feeling here, I was still beginning and I did not start earning yet, but I am happy when I participate and write in this forum, learn and know the encrypted currencies. I am very needed to work here and earn money to help me in my decisions
I wish you good luck