Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

It is profitable and usefull. But for this we need some knowledge about how to start this work. With out knowledge and information we can't make good work. So first take time learn about this forum ,trading and investment.  So it good if you have knowledge then you can buy on low and can sale on high. But now is the right time to buy.

Relies on powerful show pride and capital to monetary fund incredible making an investment user interface. Plus flavor beside excess in the powerful name of capital you could talent in the overall week coins together with other value BTC that includes potential that might include uplift on every occasion BTC esteem is trilled.

It might help you if you invest in a weak currency after you study it for a while really good 

don't make a fast decision so you dont lose 

and in my opinion there is a currency that change in values daily invest in them , that would be much better to have fast prophet

Yes buying weak coins are good for beginners as it might be possible to learn about the possible risks involved in the field. Once you are quite experienced, you can choose coins with more value.

Dear mate according to me it is not very useful for you so i advice you not to do this because it will be harmful for you and you get nothing from it. If you start trading then start with some strong currency which will give you good profit. Best wishes for all 😊

Buying a weak currency will only benefit you if you can save it properly. If you can save this weak currency, one day it will become a strong currency. Because the value of a currency is not always the same.

Yes deat it may be benefit for you in the futurem . Because like BTC its a very low in the past but its price is very high. So it can be possible that those weak currencies may increse their prices. But i personally suggested to invest your money on ths yobit site. Its a very profitable site and you can get profit.

I think before investing first you need to learn about the currency.  Because Its value go up and down day by day. So before investing first you need to learn more about the currencies.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, batikh067 said:

Do you think that buying a weak currency now may benefit me in the future because I am thinking of buying a weak currency and waiting a little while it is strong, and then I sell it

Yes buddy buying a coin that doesn't have much value will help you to make profit in future currently now the doge coin holders are making huge profit now its value has risen by over 600% in just 24 hours its value was little then. Its value was 0.005405 at the beginning of 2021 but 1doge coin is now worth 0.03223874 dollars now.

Is More chances of losing money .The rest of the friends are talking.there is advised is also good. Then it will be known by itself in a few days.loss and profits in forum.

My friend i think it depends on your self and i give advice you read more about this curnessy and then decide what to do because my friend  in this way you can easily understand what you want and how to get your aim .

If you buy a week currency. You will be wait for it's become stronger. I think it is wasting of time. I will suggest you if you have some money you invest in strong and popular currency like a bitcoin, LTC, XRP . If you invest in bitcoin I think you can get a good profit. It's trading volume is very high.

• +5 1

On 12/9/2020 at 2:40 PM, batikh067 said:

Do you think that buying a weak currency now may benefit me in the future because I am thinking of buying a weak currency and waiting a little while it is strong, and then I sell it

HELLO friend, My suggestion  is that first of all you should  know about currencies  and observe carefully. Before investment you should be careful and keenly  observe it's up and down.Perhaps you are right buy weak currency and waiting Little while it is strong,and then sell it.Thank you.

• +5 1

Yes of course, it'll benefit you after you purchase powerless coins. on the off chance that you're convinced that a cash venture is solid and can create at that point it'll be an fabulous speculation. Powerless monetary standards for the most part moreover have exceptionally moo exchange expenses.

These coins are strong and have a good rank in the market and have a low price and may rise a lot in the future, but if you want to buy a weak, unknown currency, I do not advise you to do so at all. If the currency gain more value at some point in time, you get to maximize profit from trading such coin. Should the coin become incapable of gaining value in the market and thus remain weak or even fizzle out, your investment will be lost. You have to look for those opportunities to acquire weak currencies that have a projection in the future to improve their price and thus obtain benefits. 

Cryptocurrency shopping for and promoting has its motive in searching for low and selling at the same time as it's miles luxurious to make a big income. You must search for those possibilities to acquire susceptible currencies which have a projection withinside the destiny to decorate their rate and for this reason collect benefits. Weak currencies commonly additionally have very low transaction fees, so that you also can take advantage of this, for example if we have to transfer bitcoin to an change residence we're able to change it for debit currencies, we make the switch after which we pass again it to changing into bitcoin on the destination alternate, doing that is typically cheaper.

Hello mate thanks you for sharing this useful information to the forum, buying a weak currency will really affect you because you may loose your money because they are dead coin already.

Hello my friend, doing such a matter is dangerous and we must compose in our minds this issue in order to avoid any problem in the future because the possibility of a currency appreciation will not happen.

It's about weak currency so whenever you want to buy a currency choose the one which is most usable these days and have alot of search about that currency. If you buy a weak currency then I think waste of your time and money but if you are trading it in best platform the you are doing it right. 

Depends on what currency you want to invent in.

I think it is better for you to invest in the currency that has more fluctuations. Because if after some time it will go to prices, then you can by selling it to make a good profit.

I don't think so because mostly weaken cost  does not gives you  profit I suggest you if you  wanted to do trading and investment than you prefer first 20 coins they always gives you profit but mostly in trading luck matter but you should also take decision after getting guidance from old members.

It maybe benefits and it won't be, but I will advice you, if you are buying coin to store it that's trading, then you good and nice coin also the most popular coin which you can exchange it with any other coin, such as 

BITCOIN

ETHEREUM

LITCOIN

DOGE 

AND XRP the following are good coin which are good in time of trading.

In my opinion it is very important to investigate where it comes from, how it has been in recent months, if it has an upward trend, there are many things that you can, there I always change to a currency when it goes down and then I drink her and she wins a little more

The bulk week currency can benefit you in the future.Because if the price of Bitcoins is lower today, it may be higher tomorrow.If you don't have one, the price will go up and you won't benefit from the coach.

It is relies upon an alternate factors for instance which digital currency you decide for long haul venture. In the event that you pick useless digital money which have no worth and no utilization in market then it isn't give you benefits. Aways attempt to put your cash in those cryptographic money which have great worth and their exchanging volume is acceptable