Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

I don't think anyone would ever guess that. Because we all know how Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies started, as they were very cheap, and then their price began to rise. So I think this is something that you alone can decide

Edited by Mohammadnour

I don't think I really under what you meant by weak currency.depending on some that is weak will not gives you any confidence to deal with.there are some cryptocurrency that have low value as at now but u take the risk as an investor and trader to see if it's going to be of value tomorrow. @lukapeter, @Haider2

My dear friend I will not prefer you to invest in the weak coins, beCause in future these currencies value will not be high. I think that in future these currencies couldn't  survive or remain scary. You may lose your money.  So I will prefer you to invest in the strong and high  valued currencies. 

• +3 1

Well, I think yes. If you will buy a weak currency now, just like you have said, there is a possibility that its value will become strong in the future, which means that you can earn much higher profit than today. Bitcoin is also undergo on that process.

You should have it in mind that it not all coin that would rise like btc eth and the major ones we know 

So buying a coin with low value is very risky at the end of the day it may even reduce in value until it no longer recognized so I would advice you to invest your money in yobit

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Buying the assets when their prices are low is the basics of a good trade. But how can we decide the price is low? It may even get lower, so we need to gradually buy the assets, not go all-in when it's price drops. Also we can patiently wait for a reversal signal to get into the trade, this is a good strategy, too.  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You get to be cautious of the market and you tend to pay more attention to new coins that will and when it is strong i believe me it will benefit you and you can buy weak coins also on yobit.

I am glad to answer you but I will suggest you to study the coin before buying it study  the criteria of the coin by knowing the past values of the objective coin. If you invest in any new coin then you might have to face the loss of your coin and your time.

Being the member of cryptotalk and learning from it about Cryptocurrency then I realized that you should try to purchase any currency but save from those their value is stronger then now. And in the future will upward. 

This is indeed a very terrible scenario a member to carry his money and bought a weak currency but sometimes if you do not have any choice than that I think you can just manage before you get another way out and buy weak currency should be mostly done by an experience trader not the one who don't know anything about trading.

Economically, yes, I think that investing in weak currencies is worthwhile, especially when there are rapid fluctuations for them, but I think they also bear little risk for the uncertainty that plagues them.

Yes, you can buy a weak currency and then wait for it to become strong ... but you need to study the topic and follow it up for days and you need a little patience ... All the best

You get to be cautious of the market and you tend to pay more attention to new coins that will and i am thinking of buying a weak currency and waiting a little while it is strong and then i sell it.

Dear friend I think that to buying a weak currency is beneficial and to pay your attention do new coins and you should buy the weak currency and then sell it when the price of this currency becomes high and in this way you can earn a lot of profit from it.

• +4 1

Dear friend you  first get experience then you can invest your msoney.in my opinion never invest in weak cruncy because it's price is stable no fluctuations in this price so I suggest you to invest money on active cruncy in short time .when this price increase then sale it.

Hello my dear friend. When you buy coins. Buy that coin. Which will buy coins. You need to have knowledge about him. You need to know about your currency .. You need to know about the currency market. I would suggest you know about currency well. Gain knowledge. Know about the market. Then buy coins. Thanks.

Weak currencies have large fluctuations often. So they can be profitable to aa huge extent if price increases. But if they decrease they can make you a huge loss as well.

Since the price of each coins is fluctuating, you can go ahead and buy it in as much as you're ready to the risk because it is not only the option of the coins to go high but probably shrink as well. So always have in mind of both profit or loss when trying to buy the coins.

I hope my explanation is straightforward?

According to the concept of the market and the concept of supply and demand, and if we are able to sense the course of things and know how things are going, we can buy some weak currencies and invest them when demand increases.

My answer is yes because when we buy own foreign  stocks  and the U.S dollars  weakens you get a boost  from return  of owning  the foreign  currency . This means you earn a frofit  when the currency  gets translated  back into U.S dollars . So, we can get lot of profit  from  weaken currency.

No it will not, and this is not a good way to decide which currency to buy, it is not that you look for a weak currency and you buy it , because it can stay still or worse be restricted in all exchanges and this way you will loose all what you have invested. Look for a currency with good project and with a powerful team, try to choose one that has a prosperous future and buy it. 

• +4 1

@batikh067 @Adiba68 @kikifam @David84

I think when you buy currencies it becomes really important to get something right, be careful not to get the wrong currency because once you do you will get the wrong fall because you look around and there are so many people who try to be right on all corners and to me this becomes really tough but the right idea shouldbe to really define your count, this is really important define your count and everything else just follows, buy  with good reserch for everything to work for you

Yes, my friend, of course, you can benefit from it and get good profits and money through trading, but sometimes you have to wait for the price of this currency to rise, and you must be patient for a period of time in order to get the positive results.

• +4 1

There is possibility  that price of a coin increase after sometime so you can definitely buy a coin and wait for the increase in its price but to do that you should know about that particular coin ans its worth and trend in market.