Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

Buying week crypto is always risky. It might look more profitable to buying those crypto's but they might never became stron currency. That's why we need to be very careful and check those crypto's much as we can. If we can find good project and hardworking team, it'll be better, but you should never invest a lots of money.

• +1 1

Depends on your experience and capital to fund the investment plan. With experience and enough amount of capital you can invest on bitcoin and other value altcoins that has great potential of rising when BTC value is pumping. Such coins XRP, EOS, BNB

- In my opinion, it is wise to know whether it is a weak currency or not, because you can earn good money by selling the weak currencies that you buy today.  However, before buying a weak currency, buy it after knowing it well,..

You raised a very good question  my dear friend because through your topic everyone can benefited and specially  who don't know about it in my opinion there are many ways of currencies but I think in cryptocurrency we can invest also and it is very good for all so I don't know about many currencies much and I suggest you that cryptocurrency is best way for earning

Hello my friend, you can buy a weak currency and wait. It is a good idea, but you have to choose the correct and appropriate currency by following the chart of the rise and fall of the currency and I wish you good luck

I suggest you first study on someone good coin and than invest on time i see your topic but i think its so much risky and maybe they give you so much benefit so its depends on currencies which you want to invest so be careful while you investment on some coins

A weak currency may help a country's exports gain market share when its goods are less expensive compared to goods priced in stronger currencies.  The increase in sales may boost economic growth and jobs while increasing profits for companies conducting business in foreign markets.

It's not advised to just invest in a coin just because it's a week or low price. Chances are weak coins will not rise in the future, and they will remain a dead coin. So if you're investing in a coin, make sure that it has a decent amount of market capitalization along with research and analysis that will help you to make the right decision.

Not necessarily a weak currency but a good cryptocurrency with alot of potentials and low price. It's better to buy crypto asset when the value is low and hold on to it till it value appreciates. XRP for example is a very good cryptocurrency with alot of potentials but the price is currently around 0.30dollars and I strongly believe the price will skyrocket once the law suit is over. Ethereum and litecoin are also good crypto investment.

It is a very risky move especially if you badly pick a currency that has no potential increase in its price. Much better to invest in those cryptocurrencies that have the potential that can give you profit. And also remember that consider the popularity of crypto.

I think so you can get more profit in the future if you buy the weak/ low price cryptocyrrency now because the price of cryptocyrrency is increasing day by day therefore we we can get good profit by the long term investment of the cryptocyrrency.

If we know something good about a weak currency, we will not know much about it here, because whenever we know something good about it, we can easily do a lot of work. Hopefully, those who know something about it will  If you cooperate, a lot of people will get some good support, you will know something good here. I hope you can achieve something good for this time. You can do a lot here.

well you can try it and risk it but first i would recommend you to learn about this crypto and you should learn it deeply to be sure that it is not that risky . but to be honesty a lot of weak currencies fail nowadays because cryptocurrencies appeared just a while ago and they are still developing but it is up to you to make a decision about buying a weak crypto

Before doing so, you must study very well about that currency. That is important to understand that there is a chance to which one is able to work in this forum. Investing in a weak currency is just like gambling because we don't know whether it is going to fall down or increase its price. 

• +3 1

Your thinking is sound my friend, but try to search for the reputation of this currency better than look at its price because when it has a good reputation it will not diminish and that is in your interest

Yes mate, this is a good thinking. If you purchase a weak currency now then it will benefit you in future when the prices of this currency will increase or when the demand for they currency increase.

There is some risk in this activity but in my opinion this risk is worth taking.

• +4 1

If you mean new currency by saying week , it can be happened. New and week currencies are always risky and you need to do your research well before investing it. You can check those coins history and check the price history too. You can use coinmarketcap while doing that.

• +3 1

Is not every coin that is good for investment. There are some coins which are very small in value or not even have value. If you use such coin to start investment you might not make much profit or even get lose at the end of the trading.

According to my view, friends, before buying any currency, you should read about its rates and daily basis on increase or decrease  on regular basis, because when you have more learnt about any currency, then you can trade about it.  If you do not know about this currency, then there is no use of buying it, it can also harm you. 

To discover this, a lot of study and prior training is needed, it is not a question of asking if a currency is going to bring us benefits or it is not about studying a lot since this world of cryptocurrency trading has its risk so the best thing is to have the training adequate to avoid losing our money

• Useful or interesting 1

In my point of view weak coins in not beneficial for all time. Although it is beneficial some times. I lost many times my trade for buying weak coins. So I suggesting you to do not buy weak coins.

If i do not advise you to do this thing , because i am thinking of buying a weak currency and so do research and study before you make any investment or sale and purchase .

I do not recommend you never buy a devil cryptocurrency since other investors do not want to invest money in weak cryptocurrencies because they do not attract attention and because it is weak and they do not see a good future so never buy weak cryptocurrencies since others will not have  interest in a cryptocurrency with no future.

To discovered this ,a lot of study anf proir training is needed ,we must ask the elderly and experts so that we do not run these pitfalls that you spoke about good luck .then there is no use of buying it ,can also harm you