Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

Yes if you are mastered in understanding the ups and downs of the crypto market then it is the only way that benefit you. Most of the traders adopt this method to earn extra profit. Whenever a coin goes down, traders buy them and wait for the increase in price. When prices increases, they sold their coins and get profit. You can also do the same but be careful.

• +1 1

Yes, this is a very good idea if you do not have time for daily trading that requires you to follow the market constantly in order not to lose the value of your currency, but you must be careful in choosing the currency, and even if you pay money to an expert to advise you of a specific currency suitable for storage.

Yes I want to tell you that if you buy the week currency on this forum this is not beneficial for you but if you have not sufficient balance to buy the the strong currency of this form then the weak currency is good for you to get the profit

On 12/9/2020 at 3:40 PM, batikh067 said:

Do you think that buying a weak currency now may benefit me in the future because I am thinking of buying a weak currency and waiting a little while it is strong, and then I sell it

You can buy weak currency because you can't predict the future. Bitcoin was a weak currency in the beginning but now Bitcoin has become a very strong currency.Think before you buy because it can be your loss.

• +4 1

Yes this benefit me very much ..it helps me in my weekly needs. And much more .I use this koney when I neednit so it benefits me very much 

I hope you are a new member.  I think you have a clear idea about your currency first.  Then take ideas on market prices.  I think you should be more experienced before trading.😊😊

This is a risky task to buy a weak currency but the risks always provide you the great opportunity that makes you rich most of the time. In my point of view this is a great idea about to buy weak currency.

Above all, dear colleagues of this great forum of great importance, collect a lot of information on different platforms that projects have a future the cryptocurrency in which you want to invest in order to ensure if you have a good future
A big greeting to the whole community

I do not prefer to buy weak and very low currencies, because it remains scary that it will disappear permanently and lose all your money, so I do not recommend buying a weak currency

• +2 1

On 12/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, batikh067 said:

Do you think that buying a weak currency now may benefit me in the future because I am thinking of buying a weak currency and waiting a little while it is strong, and then I sell it

Yes we benefit a week currency because while investment you can some percentage of what you invest and gain alot of profit when ever the price it up you can sell and when ever the price is down you can buy and earn easily. 

• +5 1

Yes, this will hurt you and you will lose your money, so you have to choose strong currencies with an active support team, and the currency must also have strong liquidity in order to be able to invest in it in the long term

• +1 1

Offcourse you can be benefited by the weak currency but make sure to research about it properly. Only do that if you predict that it will be strong in the future.

• +3 1

This may be crazy, my friend, I do not advise you to buy weak currencies, stay away from them and work on investing and trading in strong currencies that make good profits, such as Bitcoin, litecoin and Ethereum

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/9/2020 at 5:40 AM, batikh067 said:

It may benefit you but you must bear in mind that there are projects that tend to be abandoned or simply their best moment has already passed so it is better that you invest in top 10 coins so that in the long term you have a better chance of having good profits, be very careful where you invest your money.

• +2 1

Of course you can risk investing in a weaker currency if you want to. But first you need to get some knowledge and experience. You should consult an experienced investor and invest in a reliable coin so that you do not incur the loss of your currency.

• +1 1

First study about what is the crypto you want to buy, because its value can often lose a lot of value, many crypts that are not very strong end up dying so see that it is a very solid project and that it is projected to enter the main exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, the best investment in the most traded cryptocurrencies is within the first ten currencies, while making sure of the reliable currency and choosing the right place to invest. As for low currencies, not the best ones because they may lose our money.

Of course, my friend, you can trade in new currencies, but with conditions and rules that you must work with, which are analyzing and following this currency, and you must consult those who are older than you in trading so that you do not encounter any problems while you are working.

I think no one sure about this because it is not completely knows the project of coin. Some coins are very good and down coins destroyed by little time I think. So don't worry bro first check the coin and it history project.

• +1 1

It is not necessary I think every well coins give you the benefits. It is depend it's Blockchain and  it is future do it is not easy to say that give benefits or not. So make research before this.

• +1 1

Yes  friend you can do it  But you should work with advice from an experienced person or team  Otherwise, if you do not have experience, you may face a loss  So be careful friend..Best of luck.

Yes sometimes dead coins give you also benefit because yobit was a trading platform and there all currencies changes in one second and some times we see the coin price is much wealthy but they will not when we want to withdraw it so first study on coin which you want to covert and than you do investment on some coins

Buying weak currencies is very risky, especially if you do not have previous experience in trading cryptocurrencies and you are new in this field, so you have to be careful in choosing the currency and be aware of its price data

I will talk to you about my experience. I bought several weak currencies in good quantities and waited for them to rise, but it was not like what I want. Their prices have decreased dramatically until they are on the verge of death and I am very sad

I still keep them, maybe they may rise again and get the money that I lost

Therefore, I do not recommend buying weak currencies in order not to lose your money and live on your nerves

Do not mistake of investing money in weak currency. You though that in future it become stronger and you sell it and get extra profit. But in my opinion you get lose. Invest money in such currency that is popular today. Before investment understand all the restrictions of crypto forum.