Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

Yes of course now you should buy the low price currency for the investment because in the future you will be able to get good profit when the price of that currency will increase . But you can also lose your money because this is risk to invest in the cryptocurrency .

I believe that if it benefits us to buy a weak currency because perhaps that currency could increase its value when we least think about it and we would have taken the opportunity to buy when it was weak or low and now what it is worth or can be worth is much of what it was worth before. and we have been able to take advantage of that opportunity.

Dear friend I don't have any knowledge about your question as well .And few days ago I have joined this forum so I have not enough knowledge about your question dear .

نعم أعتقد ذلك ولكن بناءً على فهمك لتحليل هذه العملة ، أوصيك بإكمال دراسة شاملة وشاملة قبل الاستثمار

Hello friend, if you want to invest in the future, it is good to buy weak coins because this price changes from time to time and today you buy it almost for free and who tells you that tomorrow it is on the rise, maybe you can make other investments with the profits, be careful when its value It is less than what you bought it so that your investment does not fall on deaf ears luck on the road you travel.

No at all , be careful and don't waste your money by doing this , a lot of people have a wrong information about this because not every currency that is weak and has a low price means it can increase fast and give huge profits , we should look at the currency project when we want to decide either we enter a currency or not

• +1 1

This is really a difficult decision to make because knowledge of a project influences, it would be necessary to look for a project that is stable and has good foundations for it to decline in the future, but it is highly recommended to do this if you know the project, but if You do not know it or think about it because instead of winning you are going to lose money in it.

• +1 1

I would recommend you to get knowledge about currency you are interested to invest in. In my opinion it is not a good idea to invest in weak coin.

Dear friend according to my opinion I think that to buying a weak currency could be benefited but before buying you should gain knowledge about the currency whether its price will be increased or not and I advise you to buy the currency which have chance to increase.Best of luck my friend.

• +4 1

Sometimes digital weak currency may beneficiary and sometimes it may bring loss. It totally depends on the condition and the popularity of the currency . if you are a newbie then dont take this risk to buy a weak currency. Always buy the popular and upgradable currency. It Will bring you some profit definitely        

Believe it or not, risk taking is a major player when you are in the world of cryptocurrencies so I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a weak cryptocurrency because a currency that is weak today can turn into a very strong cryptocurrency tomorrow.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

yes, it looks familiar that every one is foing the same fashion as you.

But you have to be specific in your approach.

as you are willing to buy a weak currency 

which looks weak at that time .

but after some time it will gain more popularity and becomes a good currency.

so keep it up 

just go for it.

You will get benefit in the future

my good wishes for you.

I think it is possible. because sometimes the weakest brcome strongest. It a good strategy to get a cheap amount. But you need patiance and time before selling in high currency all you need is waiting. Because weak currency in present have low value but you didnt sure in future if still in low value

Of course, this is very beneficial and profitable. You should buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.  It is preferable to be a long-term owner in order to get a good profit.  Digital currencies will increase in price a lot in the next few years.  You should consult with older members

Hello friends, it's advisable to buy a strong coins to invest in cryptotalk, Because buying cryptocurrencies coins is one of the best experience trade, this goes along way simply because you need to be caution in market trade,so when you invest make sure it has a good amount of capitalization.

Actually, buying a week currency I never knew what benefit it has, Because I'm a new member in the forum,And I have never buy a week currency so I don't know how it pays but I will like to go on more research to do more about it,But I don't know if is recommended.

I don't think that you should focus on investing in weak currencies as they are very easy to play with. People with huge money can control the market the way they like and it will mostly not be in your favour. So I urge you to stay away from them and focus on the best coinsike bitcoin and Ethereum.

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

I don't give you any advice about trading because I don't know anything about trading but if you have a spare money then you can buy a weak currency maybe it increased in future and you can be a rich man.

You want weak or cheap coin. I will prefer not to hold weak coins rather you can buy some cheap coins that have a huge potential like xrp and doge. Xrp can touch 10$ in 2030 so you can buy it also and hold for the future.

Well, it depends on the cryptocurrency tokens or the platform that has issued the tokens. For instance, if the investors are interested in a particular platform, and holds a good potential for initiating the trade, and has good transactions over time, it may benefit the owner of the cryptocurrency token or the crypto holders.

This is a risky task to buy a weak currency but the risks always provide you the great opportunity that makes you rich most of the time. In my point of view this is a great idea about to buy weak currency.

Yes of course that his our the business is you will buy weak coin with hope that one day it will be strong in the market but before you buy weak coin do enough research on it about it potential in crypto world

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either  It is really important to be strong and consolidated so that you can verify that the currency is going to be strong for you.