How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

Hi, I am here a new beginner, and through this forum and through the business strategy, the account cannot be protected from danger or from hacking. All you have to do is put a strong, difficult and encrypted password so that it does not get hacked and not share information with another person or give the password to another person in order to  Help

It's easy, you should trust anyone who offers you big profits our any investment websites. You can always report those scammers so admins can ban them. Best thing to do is reporting, other than this we can't much to prevent scammers. If you're new in crypto you should improve your knowledge day by dayi you can only see those scammers with knowledge.

My friend, you are right, it is necessary to protect ourselves from fraudsters and we must all always be careful and keep our private information secret and well and we must always be alert and not deal with suspicious sites and not share our personal information with any site or platform

In order to protect your account from any random interference, you must set a very strong password ... and prevent receiving messages from spammers.

It is extremely important and ideal, and we should all be cautious about this subject. All you have to do is keep your details private and confidential, do not respond to suspicious websites, be wary of them, and never send a deposit to them.

We should all be careful about this subject, and all you have to do is keep your information and do not offer it to anyone and make it more confidential, do not respond to questionable sites, be ware of them, and never send a deposit to them. Spammers are responsible for cleaning up the forum even if they don't get paid.  And so it helps a lot for the forum. It has importance.

My dear friend never engage any unknown person who give you suspicies offer and never provide your personal information to anyone or not in any untrusted site, And never click on those links who say I give you free large amount of money. Don't trust anyone in the crypto world.

I advise you not to enter your personal data into any site before you confirm its credibility. In addition, you should not be tempted by the offers offered by some sites because they are most likely fraudulent sites, and you should not give your password or email to anyone....!!!

It's easy, you should trust anyone who offers you big profits our any investment websites. You can always report those scammers so admins can ban them. Best thing to do is reporting, other than this we can't much to prevent scammers. If you're new in crypto you should improve your knowledge day by dayi you can only see those scammers with knowledge.

There are many scammers in the world of cryptocurrencies and it is possible to avoid them by beware of them and ignoring them and not sharing our private information with anyone over the Internet because this poses a great danger to our accounts and may cause our money to be stolen.

Dear friend, thank you for this great post. You can protect your account from fraudsters. Being a beginner by not listening to spam. If you do not listen, your account will be protected from fraudsters. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I am new to this forum, but i can give you advice little bit. If you want to save your account, and don't share your account password with anyone. Also dont youte account in someone mobile, because This can be very dangerous for you

Hello my friend, at the beginning, you must save your account name and password on a piece of paper, for example, and then you must not believe all the people who write to you and offer you free sites

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, if you want to secure your account, the first thing you do is to create a strong password and be a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers. The person does not have to give his personal information to anyone, or even a website. You must also activate two-factor authentication or the so-called (2FA) and this  The most important step

• +3 1

In crypto world there are many scammers to get rid of them you have to be careful You have to be alert every time don't open spam links and files don't share any personal information about your account to others.Blick the person who is spamming you and inform the moderators so they can handle them.

all you have to do is keep your information and do not offer it to anyone and make it more confidential, do not respond to questionable sites, be ware of them, and never send a deposit to them.we need to curate a powerful defination of what is the right thing right nowFirst make sure your account has strong password and using your account carefully. Do not share your personal information anyone. 

The most important way to secure your account from scammers is to keep your personal information like your passwords to yourself and also ensure that you activate two Factor authentication so that it will be more difficult to hack your account.

Hello,
You must secure your powerful password intervention with numbers and characters, do not trust one and keep away from suspicious sites and do not share your information with one.

In fact, my friend, in order to secure your account, you must not share information about your account with you on unknown sites or with unreliable people .. You must not save your password on the Internet .. you must write it on a piece of paper and save it in your pocket .. I wish you good luck. My friend .

It is extremely important and ideal, and we should all be cautious about this subject. All you have to do is keep your details private and confidential, do not respond to suspicious websites, be wary of them, and never send a deposit to them.

My friend, you should beware of fraudsters. You should not respond to unknown or unreliable sites, and you should not display your personal information to anyone. You must record your password, which must be a good number of letters and numbers

This you can do that always protect your information from third party such as your private key and your email and lastly do not login to public computer or give a stranger your phone if you do that I think it will be difficult for them

On 12/9/2020 at 2:01 PM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

Dear I want to have you some advice that if you want that your account will be secured if you will be carefully and if you do not visit any unknown site  and enable all the Google 2Fa code and enable the security options and install the security app.

First and foremost, if you want to keep your account safe, never share your account details with strangers. Second, don't copy someone else's post; instead, use your own expertise and knowledge to make a useful comment.

In my view, it would happen if you meet with the administrator and obey all of the laws. Scammers take advantage of us by luring us in with tempting deals, so be wary if anyone offers you too much.