How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

My friend, this forum is extremely safe from scammers. But you must protect your personal information and do not keep anyone in contact with it. Avoid tempting sites such as offering free cryptocurrencies, you will be scammed. Beware of that.

My friend, your security in general and the security of your money in encryption is dependent on two things .... The first is not to share the private wallet key with anyone and keep it in a safe place and work on it more than one copy, and the other is not to listen to any tempting and undocumented spam so that it is not stolen at your will. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

Yes, it is true. We must all take all precautionary measures in order not to fall into the trap of fraudsters and not to respond to random messages and make sure of them if they are unofficial.

• +1 1

It is clearly critical and ideally and we thought to all be carefully about this subject and all you need to do is keep your information and do not provide it to all people.

Hey my friend, I have some advice that may be useful, do not trust anyone and work alone on your own account and get help from here, because this forum provides all the necessary information, Also, do not commit to publishing a lot of personal information, and thus you will remain safe

i think if we have a strongest password of every account, i'd then we should save our account from scammers and we should also wrote our own comments on every post from cryptotalk

1st of all you should have a strong password and you shouldn't use same pass in all accounts. You should also change your password after some months. You should have two protections in your account also. You should save your password in a secure file also. I think if you follow these rules then it's almost impossible to hack your account. 

Well, to avoid fraudsters, you should not respond to spam messages no matter what, because they may send links that penetrate the account when opened, and also put a very difficult password.

Friend sincerely, it seems to me that the only way to avoid being scammed by scammers is that you never give your personal information so that they cannot cheat you or steal your money but I think that is the only way not to be scammed.

• +2 1

Dear you can save your account from scammers by following ways. You should not share your personal acount information with the members. Try to keep protect your privacy. 

Try not to connect from public networks and keep your personal information. You should not go into random links. Read the experts' publications here to be able to distinguish between honest and deceptive sites.

• +1 1

You cannot do much.All you have to do is not to share your online account with anyone and not to place it within any electronic platform that is unknown or anonymous, and you do not share your private key in your electronic wallet with anyone, even if you already know it.

• +4 1

We must keep our password and not display it to anyone because that leads to theft of money from your wallet by pranksters and the rules must be understood in order not to make a mistake

I advise you not to give any personal information to anyone, to ask about any site you want to subscribe to, and to beware of tempting messages, and in this forum there is no fraud  

• +3 1

You must keep your information, not share it with anyone, and assign strong, impenetrable passwords, and beware well of random mailers not to subscribe to any site before you confirm its credibility

• +4 1

Hi friend, you want to know something important.  We all know that nowadays as we become more modern day by day, scammers are also making methods to steal in a more modern way.  They are very active now.  So you need to change your password every few days to keep your account secure.  You need to keep a backup of your account on your phone or laptop.  In particular, do not visit any link without understanding.

You must be very careful, especially from random mailers. Do not give your personal information to anyone who does not log in to strange links. Set a strong password. You should only make your personal information for yourself

Scammer are everywhere in this digital world they are here to steal your information and your assets.you can just avoid such an unknown links or massage in your chatbox avoid vto those bwho you do not know.

Some scam sites offers good investment return be careful in dealing with it, be vigilant.you can just avoid such an unknown link's or message

in your chatbox.

To secure your account to the spammer do not give your information to anyone strange especially your password.and be careful in dealing with it be vigilant.Good invest ment return.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:01 PM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

I think if you want to protect yourself from scammer control your mind was scammers attract Your Mind by showing a large profit and like this you are attracting towards them we have to never believe on any such things and ads.

This is really important and ideal. We should all be aware of this and all you have to do is keep your information and not give it to anyone and make it more confidential, don't respond to query sites, beware of them, and Never send a deposit.

On any accyou talk ,the cryptotalk account for example, the best way is from time to time change the password to be safe and never discover your password, this the best way to protect your account on any other platforms..

Such newcomer , we do not know how we can secure our account but it is defined that if we want to secure our account, then we should use strong password, the password which will be as strong as possible .