How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

You must choose a strong password and the email that you use on the account that you want to protect. Do not use it on any other website and do not share your information with anyone, so you will be protected from anything.

• +2 1

I urge you to worry about your own works my advice protect you if you follow it in think you can go better,they are everywhere and often times show up with great offers and various strategies and skills that can easily attract you to their offer,and you should not share give your pasword or email to anyone.

• +1 1

Hey mate,don't give your information to anyone strangers especially your password,scammers are everwhere in this digital world,there only a way to avoid scammers,don't share personal information,thank you.

My friend I am not an expert but from reading important publications I have an understanding about avoiding fraud the most important thing is to put a strong password to your account and do not tell anyone, 

Don't trade any information about your personal account to anyone 

Make your wallet in trusted locations such as yobit 

In fact, fraudsters have many ways to penetrate your account, so you should be careful. Do not share your private information with others, such as the private key. You should also ignore spam messages, as many fraudsters send spam messages, if you open these.  Messages, you will lose your money.

• +1 1

Dear don't share your personal data with those people who ask you for your help mostly fraudulent people or scammers this trick with new members they says to newbie I will help you in your withdrawn you should share with me e-mail and password to help in your yobit account so be carefully with type scammers.

We should be aware of the security of our information, there are some ways of protecting our profile from scammers. Firstly don't click any links which have been sent from newbies. Mostly they use this way and l have experienced about that. Scammers are improving their ways to fraud others' money. We should improve too about how to protect from them.

Welcome, my friend, this forum is safe, but we always have to be careful of scammers. I always advise you to change the password, especially once or twice a month. Do not inform anyone of your personal information

My advice is: do not give information about your accounts, wallets to strangers as there are many scammers, also be careful with spam messages.

Edited by piuri01

In my opinion you just avoid the useless offers from other unknown people, because they are scammers they just try to make us fools . They just try to fatch our money . So juts avoid them and be careful..

First of all keep your personal information secure.Do not share your passward or other security codes to any one.Be care full while joining any group.

• +1 1

You can not, my friend, protect your account, but you can ignore any message that comes to you and a link that comes to you via e-mail and block any spam that sends you so you can secure your account as possible

Hello, my friends. 

We shouldn't give information to anyone we don't know in order to secure our account.

The crooks are everywhere.

We have to be careful. 

And strengthen email with a strong password

And we're not encouraged by their performances. 

On 2/4/2021 at 8:41 AM, Honny143 said:

so be careful and don't share this forum are any other personal details to any anonymous person its harmful.

Well said my friend because recovering your account from such people will be difficult and not even that but they will surely withdraw all tht funds you may have in your yobit exchanger wallet, so we all need to be extra careful to avoid lose.

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum @Abideen. Now you have to know that your logins credentials are the most secret, never share this to any one. Next is that never provide your attention to the messages of spamers. Never do any step on the spamers request. Rather you should report them to Administrator or Moderator.

Avoid responding to anonymous messages, change the password constantly and make it strong, and if you encounter any problem with one of the fraudsters, you should immediately speak with one of the officials and he will be dealt with.

Everyone should be aware of scammers.Especially the newbies are scammed easily.So we should be very careful.Don't receive following message from the unknown friends.And don't open the emails which came from an unknown source and which is stored in spam.

Welcome my friend. Inorder to secure your account first thing dont give your password or gmail id to anyone. Dont click on any website, gmail,  if you don't know their real source or if they are unfamiliar.  And for cryptotalk follow the rules, dont write anything which goes against the rules, improve your content. 

in order to make your accounts secure you must have those more secured to make some changes or take some serious to choose the most ideal and unique passwords and set up some 2fa securities for more secured accounts.

Welcome dear, keep your information for yourself and do not share your email or password with anyone, do not respond to conversations from strangers and stay away from fraudulent sites.

• +2 1

Scammers are present in a lot in the world of the internet and websites, and also of them are active in this forum should be careful of them in making your account more secure by not showing any information about your account in front of anyone and not trusting anyone and that the password of your account is very strong so that it contains a lot

There is no way to protect our accounts from fraudsters except through our awareness and warn us against spam and free profit messages, which offer double profits and are not attracted to them
And try to verify any site, especially when requested by e-mail and our personal information

• +3 1

This is up to you and the amount of knowledge and experience that you got, dear, do not pay attention to the messages that come to you. Perhaps fraud was through them, so the only way to secure your account is your experience and indifference to the procedures Thank you

• +3 1

Dear first, you must create an account with a strong password to ensure that it is not hacked, and secondly, you must be careful to avoid dealing with sites that are suspected of being fake.More important , you should avoid exposing your account in front of anyone and keep his confidentiality.