Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 28 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

This forum is very useful - there is a lot of information available - that said, educating yourself through courses is important to really understand the crypto landscape.

I spend more than 2 hours a day here in the forum seeing comments and cryptocurrency topics learning a little more about each thing and the best thing about this is that you win and learn at the same time this super

Nunca antes había pasado tanto tiempo en un foro como lo estoy haciendo ahora, los temas aquí tratados son esenciales para un buen comienzo en las criptos, aprender siempre vale la pena y más cuando te lo reenumeran monetariamente.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:38 AM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

If it is worth it because it increases knowledge in this world of cryptocurrencies and you solve many doubts; It can benefit you when making an investment and prevent you from falling for a scam, this means that thanks to the cryptotalk community it can guide you on the right track.

Of course, if friend, if you are willing to comply with the rules, it can be of good financial help for you, everything is about time and dedication to be able to progress, and with all that help comes the knowledge that you will acquire in this community that has excellent topics . everything depends on you, encourage you to be part of the family, greetings.

I also spent a long time in this forum because it gathers a thousand experts and provides an important source in providing information and money at the same time, and this is what we do not limit in any other forum

Thanks for the frankness I think I know that posting on the forum is not bad It's good So you could spend time at the bar with friends over a glass of wine or use this time for life even even just wrote a post or a topic you have already expressed your opinion something new it made you better.

I spend most of my time in this forum as it provides a lot of informations about the cryptoworld. Its a free of cost opinions sharing forum where I enjoy and learn more and more.

Yeah, same thing I spend a lot of my free time here on this forum. It contains a lot of valuable information for people interested in cryptotrading and other ways of making money. 

I try to spend less time on the forum, trying to get the necessary information or help in a minimum period of time, because there is simply not enough time for everything. There are too many actions to complete in such a limited time. Market analysis is fundamental or technical, and I think it is physically impossible to sit on the forum all the time

Yes most of people thought that spending most of time in forum is good why not this forum pays you for per post and if you earning while daily posts then why not do rather that doing silly thing..

2 hours ago, norbercripto said:

Es un verdadero amigo, estimula mucho el aprendizaje y me estoy dando cuenta de que tengo conocimientos en muchos de los temas relacionados con el ecosistema de las criptomonedas. Así que últimamente he pasado mucho tiempo en la plataforma.

This last time I also experienced a strange feeling, I didn't know that I had so many things inside my head !! In addition to finding a lot of useful information within this forum, I also found a way to be able to share my knowledge about cryptocurrencies or other topics with people from another continent. I think it is the best thing that this experience leaves within the platform, not only the opportunity to earn some satoshis publishing daily, but also to learn a little more about everything. As the partner says, this greatly stimulates our way of learning things. And I hope new ones like me find it useful too

Проводя большую часть времени на форуме вы получаете полезные знания, которые вам пригодятся в торгах криптовалюты на бирже и повышения вашего финансового состояния.

Normally, I spend a large part of my free time in the forum since I love to learn normally, I spend 2 to 3 hours every day and because I can't do it anymore since various tasks and life itself prevent me
a big greeting

If people on the forum answer your questions, help you and you can find what you need in the posts, then of course you can spend a lot of time on the forum.

I can say that I am spending most of my free time on this forum. During the day I am not getting much free time because of work but in the evening or day off I am spending most of the time here - learning and discovering interesting topics as well as sharing personal experience. 

To answer this issue, it's needed to evaluate what is won and what is  lost by spending most of the time in such way and compare it with the alternatives been lost. At the same time, it is important to keep in mind that learning crypto can be the foundation for future earnings. I signed up cryptotalk a week ago and have learned some new tips which are very useful in my life. 

I have been on here a lot lately (for obvious reasons) but have been trying only to contribute to discussions where I can have a meaningful add.  I've found the site to really be up and down as far as the randomness of topics. I've tried to get meaningful dialog but not getting a lot of direct responses.

I found this forum quite interesting and instructive.  It has allowed me to learn and know about the wide world of Bitcoin and it favors me a lot since I am a beginner.

I think that as more quality content is entered, the community grows and people resolve their doubts, it is a factor to spend more time and get more involved in the forum.

On 28/12/2019 at 4:38, Vanessa said:

Soy bastante adicto a este foro desde la semana pasada.

Pasando tiempo sin saber casi la mitad del día.

Esta es una opinión abierta a todos,

¿Vale siquiera la pena? 

¿Basado en su experiencia?

Me interesan sus opiniones.

Deje sus comentarios a continuación.

I would say that if posting in this forum has become your hobby I tell you that you are not wasting your time and of course it is worth it.
For example, it is very worth it because you learn new things about cryptocurrencies when you ask a question, when you ask for advice, when you receive or give an opinion, in general when you publish or read new posts you are getting new knowledge, for me that is a gain.
According to my experience, in the few months that I have been here I have managed to meet new people, new knowledge and new opportunities both in cryptocurrencies and on the web to earn money online, so for the time I have dedicated to this forum it has been worth a lot the sorrow.
I believe that if you see it as something to enjoy your free time and that does not imply that you stop doing other things that in turn contribute to contribute new opinions in the community, I continue doing it, that is the idea of any forum. If you need to get an extra income, you can monetize that time and pay you 1000 satoshis through yobit for each post, that doesn't sound bad at all, I would do it and I would love it.