Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 14 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

all right this is if truth be told proper that I gain been addicted with the cryptotalk forums because they collapse you the break to earn about Btc on rearrangement your belief here.

I spend a lot of time in cryptotalk.  Actually its a great opportunity to make money easily. Everyone here is for making money. Its a great opportunity to make your free time to money. I do not know the reason  for creating like this great site. The idea is great.  Its very much helpful for us. I am greatful to this authority.  I love to earn bitcoin. I do not even know that somehow i could ever be able to earn bitcoin. 

So i want to share my views in this topic. You should not only come here for commenting but also for learning something. I have seen many people just come here login and then comment thirty comments and then leave the platform. So you are not supposed to do like this.

So i want to share my views in this topic. You should not only come here for commenting but also for learning something. I have seen many people just come here login and then comment thirty comments and then leave the platform. So you are not supposed to do like this.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:38 AM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

It totally depends on the particular individual if you are gaining alot from the forum then the time is worth it but as for me I only spend 2 hour on this forum each day.

It is a wonderful forum and worth the effort, and it pays for the time you waste, and this is not a loss. Thank you everyone and thank you for the idea

I spend most of my free time in this forum.I take this as a part time job and I am totally satisfied with this forum as it has helped me to income my first crypto currency.

Welcome with me
Bray is worth it
About me, I spend about 5 hours a day on the forum, and I feel addicted to the sections of the forum

In the any of industry we good buy more or less clothes and sold them with a quantity of of profit. But the cryptotalk, no one poverty to do. definitely single initial up and earn money.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

Because you are used to it and get carried away with the habit of doing 30 posts a day so maybe it's hard for you to leave. The problem is not to focus too much on one thing, it's better to be open to many things that will provide greater input later and provide a lot of positive values in the end.

Be careful being stuck on one thing, you will feel bored later if you do not have variations.

I joined this forum, inspired by my friend.  I spend my leisure time on this forum and earn from it.  To me, the platform is extremely useful.  I can earn accurate knowledge and coins about crypto by working here.

I am the beginner at in the forum take me very much time to complete my 30 comment because I am not knowing about to cryptocurrency so I have to search and then write in the forum who got all the comment count.

I think we can make a lot of money from this site with very little time. I think we need to spend time on this site at the right time.

I think that it is worth it, it is better to earn when writing messages on the forum and learn something new, than to spend time just like that in social networks.

I spend more than a few days in this forum,  I only give about 2 or 3 hours constantly of my time per day to this forum, and from time to time I only check the notifications or is there anything new, trying to finish your 30 paid posts in one shot will be good.

All things considered on the off chance that we invest more energy here in gathering we increase a great deal of information and we generally update our knowledge of crypt. This is the route additionally to win no problem at all.

I think that if you work regularly for two or three hours every day, it doesn't take long for cryptocurrency work to finish. After completing your 30 comments, it will be best for 30 comments in two to three hours.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I also found this forum very helpful and useful.we can earn money as well as we can learn a lot f things from this forum..

the forum worth to be followed since it provide huge advantages and at the first place by earning extra income just by learning and posting usefull posts and also sharing opinions 

Its very good to spend all the time in thise forum .. we can earn and learn from another people more and more .. its very good way to spend the time with hard work

Edited by Heroshema

10 minutes ago, Hriday1 said:

I'm happy that you like the forum as it is, but I guess you are wrong on the part of "even more news that google does not have". Because basically, almost all the knowledge, news, or anything about crypto can be found there, and this forum will serve as the easiest way.

I didn't focus on the part (even more news that google does not have) because there's some information you can't find it in google but you can find in the forumes.. like the information about the Blockchain 

I agree with you.. few days ago i joined in this site..  i spend my time this forum even i am on work same like i addicted to sharing my thought with cryto users But nevertheless, in this form it will unite the knowledge that he can give us regarding cryptocurrency as a whole and it is very cool and we can also find here one-thinkers with whom he can discuss some topics and actions. In my openion..

I enjoy the time I spent at cryptotalk and don't care how much I stay here at all. I also enjoy the Bitcoin I'm earning through this process but this is not a priority. I only give about 2 or 3 hours constantly of my time per day to this forum.

Yes you are right we are giving our most of the time in this camp in so that we can earn some good amount of money as well as we can get so much of knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the trading world that is a best thing we get from this campaign and I think every members should learn from here that will be beneficial for them.

I heard about this forum 3 months ago and decided to join it to achieve 30,000 Satoshi daily, but after a period of time I found that the forum contains a lot of useful information in the world of cryptocurrencies and it became my primary goal to obtain this information regardless of the profit that I will achieve from the forum.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️