How to earn from crypto currency ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

How to earn from crypto currency ?

On 12/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, John smith said:

The best ways to earn from crypto are;

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  4. Investment with cloud mining 
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 
  10. Micro tasks for rewards 

Welcome expert for the enlightment. If I really want to start investing on the forum I will stick to the guide you have shared so that I will at least be successful. You have indeed done it well most for we the newbies. Thanks expert

All these are the best options without a doubt because these methods are the most popular right now, but there are also methods such as games such as axies infinity with their own tokens where cryptocurrencies can be generated.

Your explained very well . I think trading is a best of collecting the money 💰 in the field of cryptocurrency. Trading is a safe and secure way for the earning but for the success in the field of trading experience is most important. So I'll prefer the trading.

Thanks for mentioning these methods. Everyone choose the method which he find more suitable on the basis of knowledge about that. I think investment is secure method of earning in comparison to other methods. 

There’s numerous ways we can earn money from cryptocurrency, to me first and foremost we can earn it here by posting useful and meaningful contents, and getting reaction for them, also we can earn by visiting the cryptocurrency site genuine sites and invest, trade and mining, this the only way I know but I am sure there are a lot of ways to earn money in crypto.

There are many ways to earn from crypto. But according to my experience best way to earn money is inverting and trading. You can buy coins at low price and sell them when the price of coins increase. Through this method you get good benefit from crypto. This is great plateform to earn money for us. Thanks

• +4 1

Just now, Malik Abdullah said:

There are many ways to earn from crypto. But according to my experience best way to earn money is inverting and trading. You can buy coins at low price and sell them when the price of coins increase. Through this method you get good benefit from crypto. This is great plateform to earn money for us. Thanks

This is also very useful and it is the best way for me too, although a little risky.

Edited by yulitzacalvete
error
  • +3 1

I can tell everyone that the ways that really worked for me. Buying various cryptocurrencies at a low price, mining worked for me but you have to know where to invest or have a miner yourself and put yourself to work. the bonus games are good but like many things you have to be careful and look for information on these types of pages to start working on them. But the best of all is to trade by investing in cryptocurrencies or working in cryptographic forums, these are the best to tell the truth and the ones that really work 100%.

Before I joined crypto talk, I have searched for many websites were I can earn bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. I tried so many surveys and play some games all for the sake of bitcoin. To me this forum is the best place to earn bitcoin without much stress.

I do not agree with you in all that I have mentioned. The best way to win cryptocurrencies is exchange, investment, storage of currencies and mining. Airdrops are a waste of time and effort, as well as faucets are useless, and gambling is risky and capital goes

• +1 1

There are many areas of earning, but you must have exciting experience to enter into areas that win you a lot and other free profit and others do not earn you much

Well, for me the best way is trading, many have generated large profits in a short time, everyone should know if they are willing to take the risk of trading or not, first it would be good to learn about the subject and look for a demo account to practice , I really like bybit that it has bonds to operate and that way you learn how trading is, I have had losses, but I have also had profits, it is high risk in many occasions, in others it is safe money.

I would like to try this since I would like to be able to explore more things to possibly earn more way in this industry. I know my way in trading since that is my primary way of earning my assets in the market especially  it comes to crypto currency. 

Well I think that trading is the most reachable and good choice. Mining cannot be done by simple technology. Its require to solve lots of equation and normal computer cannot do it. Also it require good knowledge. 

All other choices are good but gambling is not my choice. Its very risky. If you win then you become greedy and if you lose then you try to cover loss. At last you will loose every thing 

On 12/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, John smith said:

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 

Thanks friend for sharing this insight, it was carefully outlined, but I feel how one earn at times is subjective, most people prefer to go for safe trades while some do prefer the long holdings that could involve more risk.

• +1 1

We can earn from crypto currency in many ways.We all know that it is a great source of earn money.Now i can earn money from this site by posting and writing useful comments. As a student i work this site as a part time time job and try to make more money.We can earn a huge amounts of money by crypto trading, mining and investing. 

• +3 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:51 AM, John smith said:

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 

I do not suggest the cloud mining investment because they are actually not profitable all the time, because you can invest in 3 years investment plans but you can only earn 3% with all that time.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my view, the goals of the blockchain have not yet been achieved, they are still in the making, the future will be very dependent on them, I have done very well now, but the future will continue to surprise us, I am sure of that.

Dear fellow you share a good piece of information that you can earn money from this forum to invest on it and to do trade on it.you can also earn a lot of money from this forum to do the good comments on useful posts. 

• +2 1

In my opinion, the best way is trading my friend, you should collect good capital and then start in the world of trading, trading is really profitable, but you must have sufficient experience before entering this field, and after you gain the necessary experience, you will be able to get very good profits.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

In my opinion, the best way is trading my friend, you should collect good capital and then start in the world of trading, trading is really profitable, but you must have sufficient experience before entering this field, and after you gain the necessary experience, you will be able to get very good profits.

That is correct @SuperCrypto we need to acquire good knowledge and experience about the field before we think of joining because trading is not easy the way some people thought it is and one can easily lose without good background about it, we should always remember that no one will compensate us if we lose in cryptoworld.

I think investing and trading is the best way to earn money in crypto, but you need a proper knowledge to do that.  I think joining airdrops are totally waste of time. I spend almost 1 month to join every airdrop that i see , but in return i couldn't receive anything important. That's why we need to focus on investing and trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

The universe of cryptocurrencies is very diverse and the ways to earn too, we find from mobile applications, social networks, cloud mining, multilevel matrices, trading and of course cryptotalk.

I prefer trading among these earning opportunities in cryptocurrencies. Because buying at dips and selling at peaks is the most profitable thing to do in crypto market. I am not a daytrader, I call myself a swing trader, I make trades 2 or 3 times in a week. And sometimes I trade some coins, especially Bitcoin for longer terms, too. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are many ways in which we can earn from crypto and every individuals has his or her own prefer ways. I earn in crypto my buying coins at low prices and wait for some periods of time when the price is high then sell, and also by joining forum that's pay for completing tasks.