How to earn from crypto currency ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

How to earn from crypto currency ?

thank you my friend . Yes, these are the common ways to win digital currencies, but we have to be careful because many of these methods have a lot of fraud . So I prefer to earn digital coins by working on the forum . Or through trading, buying and selling .

For beginners, the best way to earn is through their useful, paid-for posts, later when they gain sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies they can work in trading and buy and sell cryptocurrencies When the time is right.

I would like buying on low price. Because it is like tradw to me. With this i can earn profit. So if i buy on low and sale out on high price then i can earn money from cryptocurrency.  But i don't think we need to gambling with this we can lose our money on one click. So according to me trading is moe beneficial because we can wait for price but after some time the price of coin will go to high ,so during this time we can earn profit. Our main focus on our work will lead us to make right decisions and in our earning. 

Buying at a low rate with btc and holding is probably a good decision, although be sure that it will keep dropping for a long time, still if you buy on the downturn at a very low fib then you have a chance it will recover and pump again one day.

• +3 1

There are many ways in which you can earn money, but I prefer the investment because it brings me a good profit at a reasonable rate. I also prefer trading and buying currencies at a cheap price and then selling them at a higher price, but it depends on concentration and knowledge of the movement of currencies well and their control.

• +3 1

Yes there are many ways to earn cryptocurrency but mining is the most easy method but there are many scams in crypto mining. So before doing mining we should aware of these scams and we can also earn by air drops. 

• +4 1

For me, I do not like the sites of taps and airdrops, so my experience with them was very bad and I did not win anything, so I think that working in this forum and learning about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies is the best way to make profits.

• +1 1

Thank you for ridding the methods of profit from cryptocurrencies, there are many ways and no reason to try all of a person in order to determine his tendencies, for me I prefer to buy at a low price and sell, and to invest as well.

• +4 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you want to earn the cryptocurrency on this forum then you should to create the useful content in your topic and in your comments on this forum that will help you to get the money best of luck my dear friend

Staking and airdrops are one of my best ways to earn because this will be able to help me alot and the risk in this is very small or even nothing which if I'm patient with my stakes  I can earn double as the prices of coins do rise

I believe that buying at a low price and selling at a high price is the best way to profit from cryptocurrencies, I am investing my money in low-price cryptocurrencies, but these cryptocurrencies are linked to huge projects that will achieve profits in the future and the price of these currencies will rise.

• +1 1

I think buying low is the best way to earn from crypto, this is known as crypto trading or crypto investing depending on how long you keep the crypto. Trading carries very little risk when compared to other investments such as cloud mining, staking and faucets. The profit from trading also depends on the crypto price itself and we decide when to sell it.

• +5 1

On 12/6/2020 at 12:51 PM, John smith said:

The best ways to earn from crypto are;

1. Buying at low rate
  2. Mining 
  3. Staking
  4. Investment with cloud mining 
  5. DeFi yield Farming 
  6. Join airdrops
  7. Became exchanger
  8. Bonus gambling 
  9. Faucets 
  10. Micro tasks for rewards 

Of the 10 best ways to earn from crypto that have been described, the one that most bitcoin or cryptocurrency hunters do is mining. Mining is considered very effective because of how it works for sure and miners really get their crypton coins.

We can today earn different cryptocurrencies by many way. Like you can trade, invest and mining etc. There are many ways for earn cryptocurrency. But personally i will suggest you to earn cryptocurrency from trading which is why i am currently learning from tips here in this forum.

• +3 1

I prefer to buy at a low price after I choose the right currency and then leave it for a period of time, and then after the price increases, I sell it and so on repeatedly I make money through cryptocurrencies.

As for me, I rely on investment and free profit for cryptocurrencies. You cannot completely rely on earning money from forums and sites that do not pay much, but rather take advantage of collecting money to invest in it and achieve additional profits.

Thank you for this useful information
Can you tell us what is the best currency to trade?
And tell us what is better to trade in one currency or trade in several currencies?.

these are all very good ways in which to earn crypto, however i am quite surprised to see that you have not mentioned this forum as a good way in which people can earn crypto as the comments and topics that you create here are able to provide you with a pretty decent income opportunity in crypto compared to that of faucets and the micro task earnings. In fact i think that the earning potential here is much higher than even some of the surveys that many do depending on their region of course. All in all, this was a good list and very valid...

I want to emphasize the idea of successful investment through buying at low price and selling when prices rise in order to obtain more financial profits.
Mining requires very strong and high electrical energy. In addition, mining requires computers that contain special programs and complex algorithms for mining.
Airdrops are also good for earning cryptocurrency.

Yes dear you are right band you have mentioned the source of earning for Cryptocurrencies . And we can earn good money with trading and investment because both are smart ways for more earning if we have knowledge then we can earn good money.

The earning on cryptocurrency is by activities in the forum and trading with investment and other benefit from airdrop that if one knows how to gain from it will make earning.

There have a lot of methods to earn cryptocurrency. Most of these methods can be earned by trading Because investing is a method by which cryptocurrency is earned very fast. That's why it's important to know how to trade.

• +1 1

Actually Yet, a few of these methods are not very advisable. For example, cloud mining, practically all these websites are scams that generally operate based on Ponzi scheme. Also, gambling can be noxious if one loses control and ends up losing all. On the other hand Faucets are regarded by many like a waste of time, as they pay so little for participating in them

Thank you, my friend, but for me, I see that the best way is to invest, and without that is a waste of time and profit from it is little, so it is important to learn how to invest and experiment to achieve the best gains.

All of the given options are True and absolutely right to earn mi ey through these wasy. But in my opinion if anyone is new and don't know about crypto currency then he need to join this forum and spend a lot of time here. After gaining knowledge and experience then he need to go to trading or mining sites, it will be very helpful for him to earn profits there otherwise without knowledge he or she will loose all of his earned money in seconds.