Fallen price of Talk Token - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sp19a1ma019

Fallen price of Talk Token

On 12/6/2020 at 5:18 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

I see that the price of bitcoin fallen day by day. People are greedy to use Crypto they sell as much as can.

Why the reason of fallen price.?

Is the reason of selling bitcoin is more then it's purchase.?

I don't think selling of BITCOIN or Talkcoins will be the reason for fallen of the prices, because the price of BITCOIN determined by the buyers and sellers, or the bitcoin exchangers. 

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE REASON FOR BITCOIN FALLEN,: 

Poor exchange platform management

2. Dumping coins on the market

3. Hodling 

I think the following are the motive reason for fallen of BITCOIN price.

Gorgeous fall which is when we know something good about the price.  Then we will understand a lot about this subject. I hope if you can know something good about this subject, then help us. We will also be able to come up with some good ideas about this subject.

Talk was down even to 8 satoshi, but it did a small pump with high buying demand today and reached again 11 satoshi. I don't know the reasons behind this rise today, perhaps it is support from the exchange to the token, or a speculator that plans to use investbox. Perhaps there is something we don't know, but it gives us some hope for changes. I suggest to keep monitoring and I wish I had the satoshi available for send to wallet, as I would buy a lot of talk if price drops again.

Hello my friend, for me, I see that this decline is largely due to selling it because bitcoin is affected by the forces of supply and demand greatly, and selling will reduce its market value. And I hope that we maintain a constant continuity of communication and exchange of experiences, dear

Well I think the price of bitcoin keeps appreciating but the talk coin keeps failing. So how can tell what the problem is and what's the faith of the talk coin in the crypto market?

@Sp19a1ma019 Exactly now the price of Talk token has reached to 7 satoshi is so disappointing. We are working so hard and expectation is little higher but wish for its price to be raised in future. Before that the best way is to invest these earned tokens in investbox for future use.

I believe that the reason for the decline in the price of Bitcoin is to sell it significantly in a short period of time, but I think that after a short period of time Bitcoin will return to growth. Do not worry.

I think that the reason for this is due to the decrease in demand for Bitcoin and other currencies. Members sell their cryptocurrencies more than they buy, and thus their price has decreased.

This matter affected a lot of people on the platform, and I see that the activity of the participants is in a significant decrease, which is unfortunate.💔

But I am still confident that it will return to height and I hope that we do not make any shortcomings towards the platform so that it returns to what it was and better than before❤️

I think we need to be patient when working in the world of cryptocurrencies, because market prices fluctuate from time to time, and I do not think that the bitcoin price will remain low ..

Hi sir i am new and i think after the reading other comments on this poat that the talk yoken price decrease day by day due to the user sell all talk token. If they do so then price decrease more so stock it and soon its price increase. Be hopeful.

• +5 1

I wish we could support TalkToken but its value goes up. If we can do something to increase its value, we will definitely support it. In this way, we increase the value of talktoken.

We can hope that the price of talktoken will increae.we should be hopeful for that.we must keep our talktoken for maximum 20 days.If one person does this,Improvement will not come.If most of the person do this,it will happen.

this is good topic now a days we are know that talk token price is also very low so that many people do not work this site because now a days we will not more benefit this site this is very good and valuable site in the world so that many people work here.

thanks 

Now the price of bitcoin is getting high and already hit $47k+ today and will be rise more undoubtly but talk token is on bad move. Every its losing it price and now in 7sat. And the volume of talk token in yobit is just 0.1BTC. So do not sell your Talk now and hold it till the price get rise again. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

My dear you are right that the price of BTC are going down day by day. It give a shock to all of us about the price of bitcoin. So this forum now  change the payment method on this forum. But we have not to lose hope and  complete our work daily.

I expect that this decline will be for a temporary and small period as well. You do not have to worry too much. You have to keep things going and wait for the best

As I have read from previous topics, the price has fallen as one of the negative effects of the pandemic. The currency is down and hasn't raised since but hopefully it will once the pandemic is truly over.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I don't have any information about this page. So I hunger to feed myself share knowledge. 

And. Forgive me soon. We should all discuss and BTC to make prices better in the future.Yes my dear friend BTC and talk prices are getting lower day by day and the reason is that the members are selling their discussions and BTC.

And. Forgive me soon. We should all discuss and BTC to make prices better in the future.Yes my dear friend BTC and talk prices are getting lower day by day and the reason is that the members are selling their discussions and BTC.

Prior with your saying, I can't deny that the price of talk token is decreasing day by day. And, it's just because it is the native coin of Yobit, and it is not yet listed in other exchanges, and no any circulating supplies. It is unlike bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with no any particular data of its existence and solely dependent on the investors from Yobit or cryptotalk.

Dear its the economical reason. Because when supply increase demand decrease and price is low. When the suply decrease demand automatically icrease and the prices are increased  . 

If the stop to sell the bitcoins or talk token then its value increase day by day and its a big banefit for all of us.

Now the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly but the price of talktokens is decreasing with passage of time so I am worried about the price of talktokens because now we cannot earn good money by selling the talktokens. But I hope one day will come when its price will increase and we will be able to earn handsome amount of the money.

It just normal for btc and some crypto to fall day by day because it is volatile and we can't tell if this is going to go up or low every seconds but we need to be patient, because it might become stressful for us if we are greedy and want every crypto especially btc to go up

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The price determine by the supply and demand ratio. In current pandemic situation when world economy is passing through crisis the demand of crypto currencies are very low that's why bitcoins price is falling.