Crypto currency with fastest transaction speeds - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mzk7736

Crypto currency with fastest transaction speeds

The time taken for the transfer depends upon the transactions per second of a crypto coin.

So here are coins with most transactions per second into USD.

XRP: 1500 transactions per second

BCH: 60 transactions per second

LTC: 56 transactions per second

Dash: 48 transactions per second

ETH: 20 transactions per second

BTC: 7 transactions per second.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Brother you forgot to mention EOS because it currently have 1000 transactions per second in crypto currency. For being too quick, it's also regarded as the Ethereum killer.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

44 minutes ago, mzk7736 said:

The time taken for the transfer depends upon the transactions per second of a crypto coin.

This needed to known by every user who use crypto but many of us don't known about thus and find trouble during sending. Because we calculated wrong timing of transactions. This will give us a good idea about  transaction from which we need to do for better out come. I personally don't  know the transaction speed of many coins. Only knows few which I use for daily usage. Their for it's informative for me. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

3 hours ago, mzk7736 said:

Great information, my friend, but why is btc the fastest, is it because it is the most used for converters or because it is the strongest in converting.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, reta213 said:

Great information, my friend, but why is btc the fastest, is it because it is the most used for converters or because it is the strongest in converting.

@reta213 BTC is not the fastest my friend but it is one of the fastest among cryptocurrencies. I forgot to mention EOS which is second after XRP in terms of fastest transaction. It also don't have any transfer fee which means it's free to transfer.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, but there are a few cryptocurrencies that you haven't added, and I think anyone dealing with crypto should know that. However, some of the cryptocurrencies you mentioned charge high transaction fees.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, mzk7736 said:

Thank you for informing us about the cryptocurrencies that has the fastest transaction. I can see that ripple has the fast and its number one in your list. I will conduct my research to know more.

Speed of the transcations is not the only factor that people are taken into there account as the is also fees, for me xrp is best choice for both speed of transcations and the fees, but generally for other coins if you want more speed that means more fees. 

• +1 2

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Ripple has the fastest transaction (time : immediately) with also low fee. That's why it is the most suitable for e-commerce and cross boarder transactions. 

It is just below payment processor - Visa and faster than PayPal. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for such usefull topical information regarding speeds across those virtual currencies as i had no clue that some of them were actually that fast vs others on the top list of Coinmarketcap.

By the way i have noticed XRP and LTC had some of the fastests transaction speeds already based on my own transfers.

It's actually impressive the amount of time you save using such currencies meanwhile using others like Bitcoin where it takes ages when network is having a big amount of unconfimed transactions or when halving happens.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Wow dear friend this topic is very good for newer to know cryptocurrency fastest transaction speed. I also first time see this transaction speed. This forum always give knowledge cryptocurrency. This is very good topic that useful for me. Thanks for share this information.

crypto currency with fastest transcation speeds that is good question i will explain about it to you my brother 

Speed of the transcations is not the only factor that people are taken into there account as the is also fees, for me xrp is best choice for both speed of transcations and the fees, but generally for other coins if you want more speed that means more fees.

so that all have about your question brother and i hope the better for us , good luck .

I have made transactions with a great part of those coins, and it is true that the XRP is very but very fast, on the other hand the LTC is also excellent besides very low fees, which is also important. Another one that has excellent transactions is the TRX. As for the worst experiences, the ETH and the BTC have high fees and very slow transactions; we must also analyze that they are the two currencies with the largest market segment.

• +1 2

On 12/5/2020 at 6:27 PM, mzk7736 said:

The high speed today is one of the best advantages of cryptocurrencies, so there is great competition for it in developing digital currencies

• +1 1

That's why all the eyes on these great cryptocurrencies and their special technologies! and that's why the banks are planning to use xrp in their financial transactions! for sure for its fast and low fees.. you mentioned some of the most successful cryptocurrencies projects..

By the way , it's important for each beginner in this crypto world to know these great cryptocurrencies especially before withdrawing or depositing his cryptocurrencies from an exchange or a wallet to another.. in order not to spend high fees and take a long time to receive his money!  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

@MuhammadSh that's true it we benefit most of the newest members in this forum. These if the main reason I use tron when ever I want to withdrawn from yobit and even their transaction charges is very low too 10trx

• +1 1

A doubt since they are talking about the speed of transactions, someone knows what the speed of the cryptocurrency "NANO" is, I had that cryptocurrency and its transactions were one of its strong points in the market, but I don't know how it competes in those terms with the other cryptocurrencies. Does anyone know that information, so that you can answer me ???

Great and useful information. II have made transactions with XRP and LTC and can say they're indeed fast, yet I tend to prefer XRP because it's not only faster but cheaper. On the other hand, when transacting big amounts, I would say it's better to prioritize security over speed, and to my knowledge BTC is regarded ass the most secure among cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

You have published a survey of transactions which is very important and it should be known to all of us because we always trade in different currencies but do not know the speed limit of its transactions. I have learned a lot about the speed limit of what you have given.

I think I need to mention two great ones in terms of speed, Nano for example only takes 1 minute to verify a transaction, under a relatively high commission it depends on each user and their perspective of what is "expensive" and also lack EOS, a currency with the same potential that XRP has, since both Coins can scale up to 50,000 transactions per second, something that is undoubtedly impressive.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2020 at 8:00 PM, Amiami said:

I think I need to mention two great ones in terms of speed, Nano for example only takes 1 minute to verify a transaction, under a relatively high commission it depends on each user and their perspective of what is "expensive" and also lack EOS, a currency with the same potential that XRP has, since both Coins can scale up to 50,000 transactions per second, something that is undoubtedly impressive.

These is somehow impressive, naturally ripple takes few seconds to complete and confirm transactions but is ripple a complete cryptocurrencies? You can't even mine it you know

This means that the process of converting bitcoin into dollars is the slowest !!
Do you mean to convert on trading platforms or exchange the cryptocurrency into flat money?
I think I'll buy a little more XRP

On 12/5/2020 at 6:27 PM, mzk7736 said:

All digital currencies today are competing to develop their own blockchains in order to create a fast bookchain that meets business requirements. I think there are a lot of currencies that will become really fast.

Apollo currency

Apollo currency (APL) is currently the world's fastest cryptocurrency with a processing time of sub-seconds to 2 seconds per transaction.

Hello mate is the fastest transaction with high speed that pay you with less fee converting it with litecion is fast and affordable through the use of yobit and is very simple where you can earn money to achieve you aims and objective and following the rules and regulation guiding the platform