Things you need to know about Ethereum 2.0 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Things you need to know about Ethereum 2.0

The information is very complete, it takes a long wait for this project to complete 100% while we see ETH at more than a thousand dollars and gas very high, they say that when eth 2.0 comes out it will solve this and it is what is expected because gas de eth causes many good projects to stop.

Congratulations to all, without any doubt, eth 2.0 is the most awaited project in recent years, being something that promises a lot, there at that point is where it is estimated that the number of users get into this cryptocurrency and its value increases a lot and competes with it to the btc.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for good explanation topic Dear friend. Without the Ethereum will convert to the high and valuable big project, and I think right now is the only cryptocurrency who doing good things to improve itself  without stop. But I hope they will improve their high Gas fees. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Undoubtedly, I am looking forward to eth 2.0, this is the best project that exists today and that is about to come out, we hope it meets its expectations and is really as they are announcing it, hopefully the gas rates are as they say.

• +2 1

Friend, thank you very much for your valuable contribution, now I saw that there are many campaigns where you can holdear ethereum cryptos to earn BETH tokens, a new crypto that will handle ethereum, I think it is a good opportunity for people who have ethereum in their wallets so also by holdear you get benefit by earning BETH.

If the great wait for eth2.0, it was waited for a long time, and now that it has just begun, it could be said that it is necessary, since the new update will offer different things, such as the one that can be stacked.
And what most users ask for the most, which is gas for the transaction fee, since we know that its price does not drop, and that currently a transaction is very expensive, it is something that cannot always be considered to pay.
We just hope it is not a long time to wait for it to be completed in its entirety, since if it does, it will make the transactions cheaper.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, lari0695 said:

Friend, thank you very much for your valuable contribution, now I saw that there are many campaigns where you can holdear ethereum cryptos to earn BETH tokens, a new crypto that will handle ethereum, I think it is a good opportunity for people who have ethereum in their wallets so also by holdear you get benefit by earning BETH.

Yes you can also pledge ETH to BETH in order to participate in Ethereum 2.0 PoS mining.

6 hours ago, SAM112 said:

I think etherium 2.0 was not a new cryptocurrency. It was just another project of etherium. I do not find any eth 2.0 coin in coinmarketcap or in others sites. I hope this project will become successful. 

You are getting utterly wrong here. Ethereum 2.0 is network not cryptocurrency. Existing ETH won't get affected as the just network upgrade process is going on. 

7 hours ago, Michar1 said:

If the great wait for eth2.0, it was waited for a long time, and now that it has just begun, it could be said that it is necessary, since the new update will offer different things, such as the one that can be stacked.

It will be faster than ever before. Let the process to upgrade network completed first. The steps are there for the full upgrade process. 

• +1 1

Ethereum 2.0 seems like a great idea and moving to Proof of stake can be a very important innovation to tackle current scalability problems. I find the excessive gas fees are a big problem to interact with Dapps, particularly DEX, as these fees can really be very high when the network is saturated, making impractical to make swaps or interact with these exchanges. 

• +4 1

3 hours ago, Jromz said:

Ethereum 2.0 seems like a great idea and moving to Proof of stake can be a very important innovation to tackle current scalability problems. I find the excessive gas fees are a big problem to interact with Dapps, particularly DEX, as these fees can really be very high when the network is saturated, making impractical to make swaps or interact with these exchanges. 

In the most of the cases, failure in DeFi platforms are caused by the high gas fee in the ethereum blockchain network. Myself, I am that one of the victim facing the problems while accessing the DApps and DEXs like Uniswap. If you locate the Ethereum gas fee tracker, your eyes will be perked with curiosity, $7 worth of ETH is required per transaction ! We still have to wait at least 1 years. 

My friend, Ethereum, a distinct currency in the cryptocurrency market, it is considered a major coin currency through which all currencies can be exchanged, as it has a separate blockchain from the main Bitcoin blockchain and this is what really distinguishes it and has a good future as it has a very large trading turnout in the cryptocurrency market Thank you

Thank you, my friend, for this good and useful participation for me, and it has become clear to me that we are now in stage 0 and I believe that we must obtain ETH and keep it for the future because its price will increase and it will be of good value.

This is good for those good crypto project to have another vision that will bring opportunities and make some different and correct the mistake of the previous ones. We hope this phase should be better than the first phase of ETH. 

I did not know that there are phases of the Ethereum currency. This really made me excited to know more about it that this special project is what it is famous for. 

Ethereum 2.0 is the update version of ethereum.This currency is quite popular than other currencies. It is called queen of all currencies. As a beginner here i do not have enough knowledge about ethereum 2.0. This coin is almost safe and trustworthy. 

Yes, my friend, the problem of completing transactions per second is affected by a lot of cryptocurrencies, the most famous of which is Bitcoin and Ethereum, this is a big problem that must be solved as quickly, thank you my friend for this statement. 

Wow, thank you very much friend for this information! It is really extremely interesting for us, because I have already purchased ether, and it seems to me that its price will actively increase, and we will be able to get really excellent indicators. I think we need to use such a system for the best purposes, because it can give us great results!

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Jack764 said:

I did not know that there are phases of the Ethereum currency. This really made me excited to know more about it that this special project is what it is famous for. 

Hey nope, the phases are needed to upgraded existing Ethereum network to Ethereum 2.0 ! Ethereum is blkockchain network and Ether of ETH is the crypto to follow this network. 

4 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

Wow, thank you very much friend for this information! It is really extremely interesting for us, because I have already purchased ether, and it seems to me that its price will actively increase, and we will be able to get really excellent indicators. I think we need to use such a system for the best purposes, because it can give us great results!

@TimopheyKa Cool, let's wait sometime. Like as you, myself I am expecting the massive boosts in the price of ETH after the complete upgraded process is concluded.