Meanin of cryptocurrency - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adrian190

Meanin of cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future, they are characterized by complete confidentiality because there is no need for a third party to perform any transaction, and their transactions are characterized by speed, and within minutes you can transfer any amount you want.

• +1 1

The encrypted currency is a digital currency used in cryptography for a security purpose to protect virtual transactions and control the creation of new units and therefore it is difficult to fake that currency, and it is considered a medium for virtual exchange and also a branch of the alternative currency

Good explanation. As a member of the Cryptocurrency relevant forum we must have this information thay what does Cryptocurrency means. We should have all this basic information to increase our knowledge further.

My point of view Cryptocurrency  is a digital currency which can be used to make different types of changes in different exchanges, it is also a payment currency for a large number of online stores, in addition to that it can be used in different investment projects or Also what is known as trading, buying cryptocurrencies at a low price to later sell them at a high price.

Cryptocurrency is a type of currency that uses paper money
It is an exchange between two parties via the Internet in an encrypted way that causes profit for all and the acquisition of knowledge

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is only present in a network of computers called (blockchain) on the Internet. It is decentralized virtual currencies that are outside the scope of banking, and Bitcoin is the original and known cryptocurrency, but there are now more than 1000 other cryptocurrencies.

I was wondering about what actually crypto currency means and what it is meant for . Thanku everyone for guiding us properly . Now i come to kniw that its a digital information transfer media .

Welcome, my friend, the encrypted currency is an online exchange between two people that can also be defined as decentralized digital money based on blockchain technology. And bitcoin is one of them. There is a lot of work to trade

• +2 1

Hello 

A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange on the Internet between two parties and the transaction is executed in an encrypted manner. 

Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual money, they act as decentralized entities

• +2 1

It is a digital currency more advanced in technology that can not be torch only in digital format opposite to fiat money that can be torch when withdraw in cash format.

I don't now briefly about the meaning of cryptocurrency but I can say that cryptocurrency is very popular and many people are liking it and they are using it and also many people become rich with that so it is a profitable currency.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 12:43 AM, Braulio Eurea said:

Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual money, they function as decentralized entities and use encryption such as the blockchain for the security and registration of all transactions. In contrast, physical money is centralized because it is issued by the central banks of the countries, this money is a means of payment, accumulates value and is legal tender. All transactions with physical money are legal, which is not the case with cryptocurrencies, which in many countries do not have that character.

Your explanation is really amazing,I'm sure members especially the newbies will enjoy reading your content because it's clear and easy to understand,the crypto currencies are now gaining recognition and widely used by many people around the world

Crypto is the Digital World.  We can now easily make money working on this forum.  I am a student.  I am very happy working on this crypto.  Because I can earn money along with my study.

That is why I believe it will be the foundation of future financial transactions, because cryptocurrencies have made it easier for many people to purchase, sell, reserve, and move through the Internet, and it is also a valuable currency that is not susceptible to manipulation and is well-known in most countries, as it was the best option for finding a unified currency.

Yes dear this is such an important and useful information every begginer should read it carefully thanks for sharing this kind of information here in this forum 

thanks dear for sharing information about the cryptocurrencies and dear as we are all aware from the popularity of cryptocurrencies so i think every members should gain proper knowledge and information about this if they want to get success in their life through this currency because it is possible only when they search about this by their own

On 12/4/2020 at 4:01 AM, Adrian190 said:

A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency is defined by Investopedia.com as a decentralized “digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security” making it difficult to counterfeit.

That's great,  thank you for providing us beneficial and necessary information related to this cryptocurrency.  In start I don't know for what purpose cryptocurrency is created  . But now my knowledge increase because of your informative post

Cryptocurrency is a form of digital currency that entails the verification of transfers and other data. It's also known as a rate type that saves records in a system. On our site, we have a currency that uses digital files as money. Cryptocurrencies are becoming increasingly common these days. Decentralized money is another name for it.

Digital currencies are digital or virtual money that was created in order to be independent of all the currency currencies issued by the hakat, and it is a medium of exchange between two parties on the Internet.

My dear friend, in general, cryptocurrencies are a means of exchanging currencies among themselves under the leadership of the prefect Blockchain system, and I raised them with one currency, which is the Bitcoin currency. This system, although it is not centralized because it is a mother to the end, and fraud inside it is largely impossible because here we work with an advanced system that depends on programming in general And this system, we must do the amendment once and in all the editing devices until we are defrauded, and this matter is impossible. There are billions of computers that work in the field of mining, for example, thank you very much