Meanin of cryptocurrency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adrian190

Meanin of cryptocurrency

Thank you Mr. Cryptocurrency for providing useful information. I'm new to this forum and I don't know much about cryptocurrency. I joined this forum for the purpose of gaining information and experience about crypto. And I want to keep learning. I hope all the experienced members will help me.

Yes you can say cryptocurrency is a digital currency and internet based currency. It has decen8 system Blockchain and it's transaction are very fast I think. So no doubt it is future crypto currency.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and have no limits. They are dealt with via the Internet, which has proven its credibility and quality and cannot be hacked and honest in dealing with members of the forum

Crypto Currency to me is a means of exchange that is done cryptographically and it is decentralized digital currency based on block chain technology to solve reality challenges and also as a medium of trade

Encrypted currency is trading and investing in the virtual world and the Internet is done in an encrypted manner and kept in special wallets that you can exchange for paper currencies. One of its characteristics is that it is decentralized, meaning it is not subject to control by a government or person and is not subject to taxes ... Anything can be bought and sold using digital currencies and it is safer.

Welcome, my friend, encrypted currencies are digital money or a way to exchange and trade with money, but not paper, but rather digital currencies, and they are not under the control of someone or a government that I think will end the use of banknotes in the future

Cryptocurrency is very valuable and cryptocurrency is a digital currency and it in  stable currency and due to this feature a lot of people are using this and running their business many people are doing trading taken by the cryptocurrency when the rate is low and Sale   it when and the rate is high.

hello friend I want to tell you that the meaning of cryptocurrency the cryptocurrency is the digital currency with the value is increased today birthday so everyone want to invest in cryptocurrency according to its value this is very beneficial currency for the for us and we're working on cryptocurrency at this time on which is very beneficial for us

Cryptocurrencies are a type of digital currency that is exchanged over the Internet, and these currencies are executed in an encrypted way, and this currency is not subject to the control of anyone.

I agree with you, my friend. In fact, cryptocurrencies have provided many advantages to people in the world, including the ease of transferring money and on the other hand, it is safe and that when we keep personal information and not give it to anyone so that we are not exposed to fraud.

Cryptocurreny is a digital currency. It has no physical appearance like other currencies. It is used in online platforms for exchange and other purposes like trading and investment through Bitcoin and other digital coins. It is handled as decentralised money based on blockchain.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello friend, thank you for this useful topic. I can learn from the comments on your post about cryptocurrencies. Thank you

That's fine, I have given a clear definition of cryptocurrency, I'd like to give another explanation;  Encrypted currency is a form of digital money that is designed to be secure, and in many cases anonymous who is sending or receiving it, a process associated with the encrypted Internet, the process of converting readable information into an impenetrable code.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is called as a digital currency in which transactions and many other thing are verified. It is also known as a currency in which records are decentralized and save in a system. Currency which use digital files as money on our platform. Cryptocurrency are coming very popular now a days. It also called as decentralized currency.

Crypto currency is a digital currency that you can earn money online. There are many digital currencies available for earning. This also tells us about the transformation of currency and about exchange.This is best and good for us.

Cryptocurrency is basically based on blockchain method and can transferred only through online medium. It is virtual currency and don't have any physical appearance as it uses the method of cryptography. It is a type of Digital currency but some people mixup it with digital currency while digital currency is a broad term and crypto is it's type.

A very important topic, my friend, we have to work hard to gain skills and experience and to get a good reputation in the forum cryptocurrencies, as I said, my friend is a currency that is more difficult to counterfeit than common paper currencies, but we have to fear and beware of electronic fraudsters and look ahead so that we can give topics of great importance and interest

Thank you, my friend

• +4 1

The cryptocurrency also called virtual currency or cryptocurrency is digital money that means that there are no coins or physical bills, it is all online, we can transfer a cryptocurrency to someone on the internet without an intermediary such as a bank, people can make fast payments and avoid the charges of transaction.

Hello dear mate. You are right dear crypto currency is the exchange of digital information. I don't know much about crypto as i am newbie. Thanks for sharing this useful information. 

My friend I want to tell you about the meaning of the cryptocurrency cryptocurrency is a digital currency and you can learn the knowledge about the cryptography and cryptocurrency on this forum and you should to get the the proper knowledge before the trading

Cryptocurrencies are the thing that saved the economic world from its crises, and I think that most people benefited from its existence and began to admire it because it helped improve their position, which are decentralized currencies related to supply and demand

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that we use for making transaction peoples are working in cryptocurrencies and they are making good amount of money we can buy and sell cryptocurrencies and make profit in these days the use of cryptocurrency is increased in whole world

Cryptocurrencies is a digital currency or online currency or can be referred as decentralized currency which uses blockchain technology and the currency can be transferred to any individual around the globe with ease. 

cryptocurrency is the form of currency which can make the digitial and physical form later . there are two currencies in the market one is digital and the other is physical and this also one of them .

Crypto currencies are digital currencies . And we can use this online we cannot use in hand because Crypto currencies have not physical shape or paper. We use this in online and we can store in digital wallets. 

• +4 1