How do you keep private key? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

How do you keep private key?

I keep it securely on my personal computer, so that this key is not known to what it indicates, I do not think about it much and think that it is safe because you need the private key and the account that I registered with and the password, I also activate two-factor authentication for all my governors to get extra security.

The safest way to save your personal information is to write it on external papers and keep it in a safe place for your reference in case it is needed, because electronic copies are vulnerable to piracy and theft, thus losing the money you keep.

I also keep it on a piece of paper that I always put in my wallet and also I take a note on my mobile in the notes section and this note will only be understood by me , so I can see it whenever I want to and it will be protected 

• +2 1

You have to keep your key in a safe place out of the reach of others personally better write it on a sheet of paper or in a notepad and hide it avoid the screenshot because your device can be hacked and the key is also stolen you have to avoid unfamiliar or anonymous websites can be a way to steal your wallet. you should pay attention to that, too .

Yes, my dear friend, of course we have to protect our e-mail from fraudsters. We have to be careful to gain knowledge, experience and money, and benefit from adults who have experience. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I suggest all and sundry to by no means use electronic manner to report your keys. There is constantly the opportunity that your account can be stolen, your PC will break, and so on. Use most effective paper merchandise, notebooks or notebooks to write down passwords, as the hazard of loss is decreased to nearly zero.

We must ask the elderly members about the correct ways to secure our portfolio and preserve our profits from fraud. We must choose the wallet so that it is the most secure and reliable

• +3 1

I have read a lot about scams and this thing makes me anxious because it is not just about personal information, but it is about our money, our fatigue, and the time we spent until we got it.
In any case, I think that hackers cannot do anything without helping them. We have to be careful when anyone asks us for a login and password.
Good luck everyone

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

هذا مهم جدًا ، لأن حماية الأموال أكثر أهمية من جني الأموال لضمان عدم سرقة حسابك. يجب عليك تخزين المفتاح في مكان آمن مثل جهاز الكمبيوتر الشخصي الخاص بك وعدم الاحتفاظ به في هاتفك المحمول لتجنب احتمال الكسر أو السرقة

A nice topic, the biggest mistake a person makes is typing the private key with passwords and keeping them inside the mobile in the notes section or via a screen shot, and this is completely wrong as it is possible for fraudsters or hackers to obtain this information so the best thing is to write the private key with words  The secret is via an external paper, hiding it and activating two-factor authentication

Since fraudsters are everywhere, it is quite possible that the account would be stolen; nevertheless, we must prioritize protecting the account over making money from the private key, as I previously stated.

Hello friends.I advise everyone to never use electronic means to record your keys. There is always the possibility that your account will be stolen, your PC will break, etc. Use only paper products, notebooks or notebooks to write down passwords, as the risk of loss is reduced to almost 0.thanks for read my comments 

, our private key is very critical and should be held well to prevent our account from being compromised by fraudsters, and you choose the word more accurately for it.

Many ignore it, so fraudsters enter their accounts and steal their money, so we must protect our information or write it on external paper or laptops to write down passwords, as the risk of loss is minimized.

It is a mistake to think that our account is safe from fraudsters. Any account may be exposed to fraud, so do not keep accounts on the phone or computer. It may be damaged, so you lose all you try. Try to use paper notebooks and this is better.

My best advice that I can give you is that you activate all the security measures that your wallet has, such as 2FA, this is an excellent option to keep your account safe and do not share the data with anyone, no one other than yourself. You have to know the data, you are working with money and many people are going to want to earn through this, that's why you have to work for yourself.

• +2 1

We must fortify our accounts with strong and complex passwords. They must be saved in 3 different places for fear of being forgotten or lost. I also recommend using the 2FA key, to ensure more security. Fraudsters are everywhere and have become more widespread with  The world of cryptography has evolved. Theft and persuasion tricks have increased

• +2 1

Yes, you have to be careful about someone hacking your wallet and stealing your money, so you have to keep your private key and write it on anything and keep it away from using screenshots or pictures and you store it for fear of penetration

Of course this is true, but we must also give our private keys to someone we trust very well, in order not to waste our money in the event of any misfortune happening to us, or we may keep it on paper in a safe place

• +2 1

An important topic because many people overlook it, allowing fraudsters to gain access to their accounts and steal their money. We must protect our information or write it down on a piece of paper outside of our accounts, in addition to using two-factor authentication. It is more important to protect your wealth than to look for ways to make money.

Hello my friend, a good question. I keep my private key on a piece of paper and I put it in a safe place and I can remember it later, and this is the best way to save your private key, because if you put it on the Internet, your private key may be stolen.

The first thing I do not save my email and password on my personal computer
I do not enter suspicious links and every attractive offer is a trap for hackers
We must wait a lot.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Ahhh, my dear mate, believe me i use the same method. Online Saving if tge key is literally dangerous . I mean you can easily get hacked. So i oreffer to use paper work for this. Happy that many if us do the same.

I secure my account by putting an encrypted password and some letters and symbols so that it is difficult to penetrate, and I copy it in the memo and lock it and change it every month to ensure that it is not hacked and personal information and money stolen

Hello my friend, I really like you. Keep the keys to my wallet on a piece of paper and I think it is a safe and good way, and in my opinion everyone should be careful about their personal information and the keys to their wallets as they are one of the most important things and should not be shared in any unreliable place or with anyone, I wish everyone good luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.