How do you keep private key? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

How do you keep private key?

I just want to open up this kind of topic. 

Securing our crypto wallet is one of the most important thing that we should do in this crypto world, there are many hackers that will attempt to gain access on it so you better use a safe and secured wallet. Private keys are common in every crypto wallet, it serves as our gateway to access our wallet.

So my question now. How do you secure your private key in your wallet? 

Mine:

I am using a piece of paper, I put my private key in a piece of paper, storing our private key online is really a huge mistake, online/internet is the reason why hackers steal any information so it would be dangerous to store your private key online. How about you?

• +2 1

An important topic because many ignore this, so fraudsters enter their account and steal their money, so we must protect our information or write it on an external paper in addition to using two-factor authentication in order to protect your account more. Protecting your money is more important than searching for Make a profit.

I advise everyone to never use electronic means to record your keys. There is always the possibility that your account will be stolen, your PC will break, etc. Use only paper products, notebooks or notebooks to write down passwords, as the risk of loss is reduced to almost 0.

• +1 1

You need to be aware that your account is not stolen. Beware of fraudsters. You can learn about this information through the Internet, which will help you to understand your experience.

21 hours ago, muhammet güray hut said:

I write both in the note section on the phone and in the pc, also I write in the notebook

That is good if you are holding not too much money but if you have huge amount of money then you should not store your private key in any online platform because hackers are attracted with those amount of money.

I think it's not safe to keep the private key saved in mobile on which we are using our wallet. We should note in down in hard form and then keep it with us always and don't give it to anyone.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It may  be  risky  for  your  amount  actually  I didnot have  enough  amount  for  that  I need  any  keyword or  sometimes  like that  well  other  experts  gives  us  a lot  of ideas  about  it which  I also  read  carefully  m trying  to follow  them  

22 hours ago, rami123 said:

In fact, I keep the used login keys  For the Internet on a special external notebook, and I keep another copy
 With a file inside the flash device for important files, no one can access Which device is not intended for use on the Internet.

Yeah, that is a good thing, having a back up on our private key is also a good habit, we cant say that will happen i the future, our private key stored in a notebook is not enough because it can be burnt out, so we should have another copy of it to make it secured.

I totally agree with what you say about keeping our keys in pencil and paper, I also use the same strategy. And I open the wallets from android that I understand is more secure than our computer. Today there are many scammers and we have to take care of our accounts!

I think one of the common ways to keep your private keys safe is by generating and printing a paper wallet. This cold wallet storage is immutable to Cyber attack's, but it also puts a lot of value (and future potential value) into something that cannot be recovered if lost. Not to mention the inefficiency of then needing va secure location to store the paper wallet like a safe or a safety deposit box.

You are doing it  right, mate. You need to keep your private keys away from the digital platforms. Writing it in a piece of paper and storing it in somewhere safe is the best thing to do. Because if you take screen shots or photos and store it in your phone or upload them to the cloud, there is always a risk of being hacked.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

try to be simple 

put your notebook and pen on the table and right ut.

Use traditional way to safe your wallet key.

Plus use any. device which is not connected to the internt.

And except you no one can acess your provate key.

And there is ko need to your any information with any one.

Privacy is your prime necessity.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, I agree with you, and I use the same method as yours, so that I put my private keys on a piece of paper and keep them, I do not trust to put all my information on my phone because it can be lost or that any problem occurs

Our private key is very important and must be kept well to keep our account from being hacked, so I keep my private key in my paper notebook to ensure it is not in the mobile phone.

• Useful or interesting 1

First when you store your private key be sure it's in secure place and no one can discover it,then you should all the tome verify the website that you need to link your Wallet on if it's a good one or a scam because there is a lot of fishing website and they can know your private key 

I write the keys to my private wallet on the notes in my mobily and when I need them I can get them easily. Never save them on the Internet .. I think that keeping them on a piece of paper may cause loss.

My friend, in my personal opinion, that we should not record the special trap for any matter inside the mobile phone, as the phone may be stolen or broken. I prefer the papers or notebooks and put it in a specific box somewhere that no one else knows it, as we are all vulnerable to fraud ...good luck

I agree with you very much, and I also save it on a notebook I have in my house because keeping it on the phone or the Internet makes it highly vulnerable and will lead to the loss of all your money and this is one of the worst things that can happen in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
Of course it is an important topic
For us and for all members, this is to protect our private key
I think when we keep it in our minds it's so much better
By writing it on a paper notebook, or storing it on our computer and device, in order to avoid loss and theft.
But if it is stored in our minds, then this is definitely better because it will also be among the knowledge that we will gain in this world of electronic currencies.

• +1 1

Wow really, my friend, I do this for fear that my device will suddenly malfunction or be hacked by a fraudster, so I try to keep my passwords on a piece of paper, but make sure that you don't lose them, my friend, because this is a misfortune.

We must change our password every month once or twice, and the password must be strong consisting of numbers and letters large and small for everyone to keep the password in a safe place in notes for example

• +3 1

Securing our wallet in cryptocurrencies is necessary and important so that our money is not stolen because there are always people trying to break into your secure wallet and they are fraudulent people, so you should keep your keys in safe places other than the Internet

We must protect our information or write it on an external paper in addition to using two-factor authentication in order to protect your account more. I put my private keys on a piece of paper and keep them.

• +4 1

Dear,I totally agree with what you said about keeping our keys in pencil and paper.I didn't know about it properly.but I understand you says right.I hope you understand.