What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

It would become more easy and good for the crypto and users because the app made the working capabiity more fast then the web because it is quite more slow for the users.

I think they are not going to launch and it is not easy as well. Because this app also doing work very beautiful and user are very happy from this way. But its depend upon the administration and we not.

• +1 1

I think it will be the best action by moderators. If they launch a app than smartphone users will work easily. And there will be no difficulty to open the site. But it is also a fact that if we use app than our mobile memory will be harmed.

• +2 1

It cryptotalk creates and releases an application I think it will be more easy for more people to know and join the forum with ease.

• +1 1

@sayemsHi dear ,this would be a great idea if cryptotalk introduce an application then cryptotalk could be more famous ...and people came to know about this forum ...this platform is amazing for us..

• +1 1

If that application also having same features then mostly users use that application but I think it's impossible that they created an application like this one but if they created an mobile application for knowledge about using the platform and complete guidance of this platform is given in that application all about yobit.net and this platform then every user of this platform will surely use that application. 

This is an amazing idea. If crypto release an app for mart phone then many members increase day by day. Because in this time every man has a smart phone. If crypto release app for smart phone user then this forum become famous in the whole world. 

Yes, this is a really important issue.  Hope everybody on this site also had a great day!  For example, there are many students who can earn money here who want to earn some money online, and with that income they want to make some temporary movement.  So I would say that it will be an advantage for them and every smartphone user will enjoy it and will be able to use it well and get good results so consider those things and take any step next. Thank you.

This is valid, however as I would see it, countless individuals ought not be entered haphazardly, in light of the fact that this will prompt mischief the standing of the gathering and there will be numerous infringement of the standards, so there should be conditions for entering the discussion if it turns into an application

• Useful or interesting 1

This would be great because we can easily access our accounts without getting into the complexities of browsers. But application management requires extra efforts and it is difficult to control thousands of users at once. With all due care it is impractical to do this currently but we are hoping for the best in near future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Having an app will be good for everyone especially if it comes with certain features. For example if it has a feature where by we see the number of post we make and how many of them are deleted or if can get notification for deletion of posts, and comments made on our posts, mentions and more. @Mr.malus @Emmy brown @Hussi

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +3 1

Dear dude your post is very well that it will be a good step if cryptotalk release and app for smartphones and it is the really great step for the improvement of forum and it will be the first in cryptocurrency that a forum has it's own application.

• +4 1

Agreed ..it would truly be a huge opportunity ..number of individuals know approximately the gathering. But on the off chance that cryptotalk chosen to discharge an app for smartphone than it would be incredibly incredible. It would pick up more notoriety.. More individuals would connect this gathering and It's community would increment day by day.. By utilizing app. Clients will feel more secure and it'll make things simple ..i think it is best thing to happen ..

Hello to all my dear friend yeah it's a nice topic can I think really good if cryptotalk release an application smartphone user.. it will be very helpful for all the people who are using cryptotalk because they will direct open cryptotalk from application they don't have to surf in Google or Browsers for forum... So yes definitely it will good...

• +1 1

This can only be helpful for those countries on which cryptocurrency is not banned but for those countries where crypto is banned chrome is best but if they lunach the mobile app then we will get definitely more benefits from  here this could be prove a good step for the member of this forum

Allah's plans are better than us !

What you are saying my friend is a great idea and I am damn sure that would bean revolutionary idea and can increase the users using this forum by a drastic amount.But it should be made sure that the app abides all rules and regulations and also the proper safety precaution should be took care off.This app will be more easy to use for us.

Yes dear it is very great to all of us and users of cryptotalk. All the members have not visit that fabulous platform and open with a this from a app this will be very good achievement by community and have great pleasure for the users which is very alluring thing.

Definitely, it would be really nice if an application of cryptotalk is released. No doubt that it will be a revolution for all those who know about crypto currency and it's values. If it ever come, there would be definitely a much more mobile friendly interface where users can easily learn about it.

Hi.

All the same I will stay to use the computer for these purposes. This makes it easier to surf different tabs and therefore get more information per minute :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

well that will be a very good idea, it will be easier to navigate through some features rather than connecting through a server directly

That was a very interesting topic, because I have heard that many users here are frequently using their mobile phones to create a post here in forum. For them it is easily manage if cryptotalk will launch an app to all cryptotalk users. But for me, I frequently used my computer to create a post because my mobile phones have been reached, a full storage and if I add some apps, I guess it will crash my mobile phone soon. Since we all know that cryptotalk can be accessible in different browsers, and for me it is fine.

• +4 1

Wow dear mate it sounds really cool!

If they launch an app for the smart phone users the work and the way of work will be more convenient and it will attract more people. 

This is a good idea and a practical one, but I prefer to work on a site more than through a mobile application. I may have gotten used to it, but if an application is launched I think that most members will like it because the applications are more practical than sites and are more spreadable ..
Thanks for bringing this idea up for discussion

That would definitely be a great idea .. Because many users and people in general do not have computers to work .. With this movement the number of members in this treatment will increase dramatically .. Then the confidence of the members in this wonderful forum will increase