Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

It is not true that your friend's 30/40 posts are daily counting. Because daily limitation is 20 maximum for all members. So please remove the doubt from your mind. And why you are wanting to create so much posts in a day? I think you need make usefull posts rather than making so much posts.

On 12/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, Siam50 said:

I have knowledge from seniors and non-seniors.  I mean I couldn’t make 100 posts in this forum, we know a maximum of 20 posts can be made every day.  So in the new situation my friend has posted 30/40 every day.  And these have been calculated.  I did 26 posts yesterday but my 20 have been counted.  How do I know this?  Share what happened to someone!

Dear mate you can make thirty posts daily but out of thirty you can get payment of maximum twenty posts.

According to rules of forum you can receive payment of those posts which have received positive reputation.

You can see your counted posts on yobit. Yobit is exchange site which is in relation to cryptotalk campaign.

• +5 1

The first 100 positions are educational and informative for beginners. Daily 20 paid posts and 50 valuables. So if he does more, it is not considered paid.

Our posts are deleted at the time when we are creating use less content and if we are commenting on any of the bann ID then also our comments are not included,always avoid this.The more you have knowledge and experience about this industry, the better you can perform on this platform. 

• +3 1

I don't think you will have problems, but where if you will have problems it will be in yobit because in that exchange they only allow 20 daily posts, so it is most likely that they did not tell you. If you are a beginner you must investigate and learn how to work on the page it is your responsibility to find out.

This has happened to me sometimes. It is because your posts are getting deleted by the moderators  that is why you only find 20 after posting 26 comments. It might be because your comment did not follow the rules of the forum.

Yes dear friend i think there is some rules of this forum in first hundred comments you can post fifty comments in one day when your account is active then there is limits of twenty five comments in this twenty five if they all are good and usefl they will be accepted and u earn money.

When you create 100 useful posts then you can make 50 post per day. And after 100 useful posts you can make 20 posts per days. It means it is your choice after 100 useful posts how many posted you will be make but only 20 posts will be count. Some of your posts will be useless and against the rule so moderate will delete this but don't worry work hard and learn knowledge. 

As we told there is a need for the customers to follow the terms and conditions of the forum and avoid the prohibited things which are not let to happen by the forum and made your 20 posts per day. If you do wrong then you need some help.

From the very beginning of working here, your 100 useful posts will be counted and for that you can post as you like in a day till you conplete the 100 usefull posts.There is no set time to post this first 100 posts.When 100 of your useful posts are counted, after that 20 of your posts will be counted every day. Then even if you post more than 20, your maximum 20 paid posts may come. Even if the other posts are useful but it will not be counted, since you have got 20 paid posts already. I think in the case of your friend, more than 20 posts are being counted because his first 100 useful posts have not been completed yet.If you look at yobit, you will see that there is an option called DLRS massage. That option shows the number of posts that have been counted. There you will sum every posts and see if there are 100 posts. If not, you will understand that, this is why more than 20 posts are being counted in your friend's account.  I hope you understand dear. Best of luck.

Dear colleagues of this great forum called cryptotalk, as many colleagues have already responded to this publication, the maximum limit that they can every day will be 20 posts as long as they are useful for the community
A big greeting to the whole community

At the beginning of our entry in this field, we were exposed to a lot of these situations regarding the number of comments that you will participate with after completing 100 comments. We can know the post that we can earn from through the yobit platform in the daily work schedule.

As a beginner, it is advicesable to read through the rules of the forum. Do not post more than necessary. It will not be counted, so to avoid unnecessary borden on yourself just stick to that.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:28 PM, Kamalos said:

The limit of post here in the forum is 20 post, you can do more but it will not serve you at all since they only pay for 20 useful posts. good luck

I think you can make more 20 or 50 post per day if you are new in this forum and you did not complete your 100 post but only when you complete the post you are going to start posting only 20 useful posts according to the law giving.

We can make upto 20 post in daily base ,but it count 20 usefull. But i never seen that my post count upto 20. So i don't know how it can be possible. But according to forum it may calculate 20. If you want to usefull 20 then make upto 20. Then some of post can be delete but remain be usefull. So make good post and usefull post according to forum.

Please am new here..after completing my first 100 post I will not earn any satosh till I complete my 20 post daily in seven days? 

Yes dear you can create more than 20 posts before completing first hundred posts. After completing hundred posts, then there is limte of 50 posts . But forum paid uou only 20 pots. But these 20 posts should be useful. More than twenty posts, forum cannot paid you.

I think the limit of useful post per day is twenty only because that's rule and i hope this helps and your all post will be counted if you post useful and interested things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes when I am beginner I face difficulties to work on this forum because I don't know about this page but now I got little bit experience by working on this page and happy to work this forum 

Welcome my friend. If, you want, earn your btc, patience. And working very hard and waiting, for a period of five to ten years, to be able to earn it. As for the rest, the information as a new member, I am here, I do not know, more, good luck

That means 6 of 26 post was deleted from your account because they are not useful you can cross chech your useful post in yobit where you will see all your useful post 

As per rule of this forum after completing of first targeted one hundred post you can do only tweny post in a day. If you post more than twenty post than only twenty post will paid by this forum also.

On 12/2/2020 at 3:10 PM, alexis016 said:

The post limit is 20 if you go over those, they will not count the publications you make, there are rules that being beginners you must follow and you must be careful or you can be banned, in this forum you work together with yobit, if you make more than 20 daily posts In cryptotalk I don't think you will have problems, but where if you will have problems it will be in yobit because in that exchange they only allow 20 daily posts, so it is most likely that they did not tell you. If you are a beginner you must investigate and learn how to work on the page it is your responsibility to find out.

You are right my friend I totally agree with you it is very important to know the rules and regulations of this great platform because knowing these rules and guidelines, orderliness is ensured.

The cap as to which post is being paid is 20 Posts Total per day, as you can overdo or go out this 20 and it all depends on your preference, as I also often do more than 20 Posts per day, recognizing that they pay only at a rate of 20 Posts a day.

Our posts are deleted when we create less content and if we comment on a ban ID, our comments are not included, always avoid it. The more knowledge and experience you have about this industry the better you can perform on this platform.