Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

Welcome my friend you can post on this forum a maximum of 50 posts per day but you will only be paid on 20 posts, additional posts after 20 will not be counted

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, you can post more than 20 posts per day, but you will only be counted 20 useful posts only. These are from the rules and conditions of the forum and good luck to all members

The first 100 comments will not be paid to you, I think you can write 50 comments per day because in any case you will not be paid for their interview, But after writing the 100 comments, only 20 comments will count per day. I hope that my information is useful

• +2 1

Dear friend, of course, this happens because of the rejection of the publications. It is not enough just to complete a large number of publications, but you have to carefully select the topics.

Dear friend, you can share 50 posts per day, but only 20 posts are paid. You can finish the first 100 posts and end 30 posts per day, that's normal. But after completing 100 comments, you get paid daily for only 20 posts. You should be running on the yobit platform to get all the information you need

• +3 1

Hi, I'm new and I can tell you that, you can publish all the comments you want, but they only pay you 20, I invite you to read the rules to clear your doubts.

You can do maximum posts in 24 hours limit at the forum so it means you can complete your first 100 useful posts in two days. 20 posts per day is the maximum limit of the posts for which we can get payment and posts over 20 will have no payment for us in that day. Hope You understand it.

• +2 1

The topic is simple. You can publish 50 posts per day, but in terms of payment, it will only count 20 posts. It is better for you to review the rules to be more sure.

• +1 1

The maximum posts limit for one day after completing your first 100 posts is 20 posts/ day. You make 26 or more it would be counted only 20.

I don't understand why your friend's  posts are counted.  According to the forum rules 20 posts / day are accepted and allowed.  So we all must follow the rules. 

• +2 1

I have never had this situation before, although I post 22 useful posts daily, but I do not receive any additional payments for more than 20 posts.

My friend, the rules here are clear, and on a daily basis, you take your credit for 20 posts, and this is a good number for you and all of us
Your post shows us really important things

If your account is new
The first 100 posts are not accounted for and not received
But these posts should be constructive and non-duplicate to ensure you stay here
After the 100 posts, only 20 comments will be calculated per day, as it is preferred that the comment be above the 150 characters ❤

• +1 1

Hey, I haven't reached the limit of paid posts yet, but from my reading of the rules and information on the forum, what I know is that the first 100 comments here we have to learn from then that they count 20 useful comments a day from payments even if I share more than that, Sorry this is what I know

Hello my friend
Based on my humble experience, as a newcomer here, I can tell you that in the first 100 comments, you can complete them all in a day or two, but when you move to the next stage, you can only write 20 comments a day and if you write more then you cannot increase your earnings.

My friend, I think that you can post as many as you want, but the posts that are paid for daily are only 20 posts, but writing a large number of comments per day may expose you to a ban

• +3 1

The instructions and rules for working in this forum are clear, and they are that you cannot post more than 20 comments per day, and every excess of that will not be counted, so you have to abide by these rules.

After joining the forum,you have to post 100 posts and you can post 50 posts a day but after completing 100 posts ,you can post unlimited number of posts but only 20 or so are recognized.So, number of paid posts don't increase.So,you need to work smart.

Yes friend, that's normal.  Because this is the rule of the forum.  You can finish the first 100 posts in two days.  50 a day.  However, after completing 100 posts, 20 posts will be accepted per day.  If you do more, it will not be accepted.  Hopefully the matter has become clear.

Initially my friend, you can write a maximum of fifty comments per day, but no more than twenty comments per day are calculated according to the data of this forum and you are dealing with yobit currency, and this is the policy followed

Hello dear, my friend submitted 30 posts, 20 were counted, and the rest were removed, so we have to carefully choose topics, especially good and useful ones, in order to comment on them for a comment that benefits the members regarding coding

My friend, the maximum number of comments in this forum is 50 posts, but only 20 actual useful posts are counted and contain a positive evaluation because a negative evaluation does not count.

• +3 1

My dear mate! The moderators do not accept meaningless posts. If your posts are meaningless according to them then they delete it. For example if you had written 26 posts or you see only 20 in you bit account then it means the other 6 were deleted and they were irrelevant. You can check all these details in your you bit account.

It is quite normal for some posts to get deleted especially at the beginning. and I do not advice you to rush to finish your posts, this period is consirerd a training period so you get used to the forum and know how things work in here. Ten to twenty posts at the beginning are more than enough and you can spend some time reading and learning.

If you look at the rules it says you can post more than 20 posts a day but you will only get paid to 20 posts a day and i think you shouldn't post more so your posts stays correct and don't get deleted. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

As a begginner you are only allowed to post 20 post that are being paid to you so except the first 20 posts you won't et paid for the others posts don't worry you won't get banned for posting more post you can post them without care