Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

After joining this forum I had to post 100, I completed 100 posts in 2 days. I didn't know many rules and regulations of this forum in a new situation. If I don't know anything about this forum, I don't know the experience from the seniors here. I have no help from seniors. Because they have a lot of experience with this forum. Knows a lot from us.

Dear friend you can do 50 posts per day but remember that you will be paid for 20 posts only but you can do more than 20 posts to gain more knowledge about this forum and you should always create meaningful posts that provides a great help to new comers.

Hello my friend. First you need to finish 100 posts on the platform. 2 days together on the first day 50 second days 50. Then follow the rules and post 20 every day. For that you need to post valuable useful. Then you get the money. Thanks.

You can post as many posts that you want, but only 20 will be regarded for payments. Some posts can also be deleted from the forum so it's a safer friendly fact, according to my knowledge, you can, as a maximum, create fifty posts per day but you will only get 20 posts on it, plus for the 50 interacts don't know if there is a path for you to earn extra money for writing posts.

The limit daily post was 20 per day according to the instructions of the platform, so i think when you post twenty six post in one day when it start counting only 20 will be count in yobit platform that are good enough, you can not get payment above 20 posts.

My companion, these are the terms and states of the gathering. Now and then we distribute and accept that it is right and it is the inverse. Obviously, this is my assessment with this thought. 

Thank you.l

The rest of your posts were deleted, this happens when you post something that gets deleted, or when you reply to one of these posts that get deleted too. So your overall progress will be lower if you post something that the forum doesn't need.

Well, my friend, in fact, did you make sure that all posts are useful and contain information related to cryptocurrencies? Did you restrict the rules of the forum when you post?
Because the forum deletes all of what is not useful and contains repetition.
Do not be sad, my friend, and read more to increase your useful posts and not expose them to deletion.

@Siam50 the maximum number of posts allowed everyday is 50 but on yobit you will get paid for the first 20 only.

what happened is that your friend's posts were valuable and only a few of them got deleted, but remained above 20 that's why they got counted here and on yobit (20 and more than 20 respectively)

But for you, 6 posts got deleted ad only 20 remained and got counted.

I think this forum paid only 20 posts daily. If you create greater than 20 post I think this forum doesn't paid you without 20 posts. I suggest you create 20 to 23 post daily. If any post was deleted then you have extra post. Because in yobit our many posts are deleted.

Yes it happened only to that member which do not follow the rules and regulations of this forum and don't try to copy paste other members comments to avoid from banned of your account

I think You are talking about useful posts. Even if you have more than 20 posts useful, you will get paid for 20 only  Your posts must be according to the rules and regulations of this forum so that they can be counted.

• +3 1

Dear when we join yobit.net and connect our account with it in yobit this is clearly mentioned that we post 20 topics or comments per day but if we post in this limit then I think this is better for our account

• +2 1

It's clearly mentioned in Yobit that Yobit paid you only for 20 useful posts. You should to do 20 useful posts for getting payment. If you do more than 20 posts then it'll be counted in crypto not for paid posts in Yobit.

• +5 1

It happened to me too but I was lucky to quickly detect it because I made over 20 posts in a day for 2 days but only 20 of those posts were counted and sometimes I go to my yobit account only to see that my posts have reduced by a certain number. So what I did was to stick with the 20 daily posts and then improve on the quality of my posts .

The posts that are spam in the forum are not count but they are delete. This dear, makes you have less posts for total as a payment and until you are completely understood the system of payment, you shall posts more than twenty, to have to get tthe most of it.

40 minutes ago, Amtyaz61 said:

Of course, forum rules to follow, as the forum allows you to publish up to 20 posts per day. Counting only 20 posts from posts you made. You must be useful and important in this post in order to count 20 posts and get paid for that. I wish you all the best dear

Yeah @Amtyaz61 I they wonder when seeing some people making more than twenty posts per day because according to the rules that I read the daily post was only 20 giving to us after we complete our 100 posts but why others posting more than that, can you help me explain to me? am new member here i don't have much experience about the forum.

My friend you should read the rules of the forum carefully because this is a rule of the forum that they will pay the only twenty posts daily and we cannot get more payment of our above posts. When we join the forum then we can do fifty posts for two days and after the completion of hundred posts we can get payment of only twenty posts because this is a limit of the paid posts .

1 hour ago, Batijanee said:

According to the rules and regulations of this platform you can make 20 useful posts per day after completing first 100 posts. If you make more than 20 posts per day then there is no problem but you can get payment of 20 useful posts. 

Hello my friend I think we can post 20 post per day immediately when you complete your hundred posts to start getting your payment after seven days but on my opinion I think you add more post when some of your post get deleted in forum because in other to replace them.

If you reply more than 20 post per day only the 20 post will be paid if the 20 are given reputations and only the 20 will be counted as your daily post,so if you are replying more than 20 post you are just wasting your time, thanks.

Dear friend according to the rules of the forum you can post 20 post daily more posts then that will not be counted. You must follw the rules of the forum. Don't ne upset keep the good work going you will complete you 100 posts. 

• +3 1

Friend, this is a little confusing for many people, what I can tell you is that you make 20 post a day when you pass the 100 post, since you can only count 20 post if they are valued as valid to be paid, now while making the first 100 post you have the option to make up to 50, but only up to the first 100.

It is not true that your friend's 30/40 posts are daily counting. Because daily limitation is 20 maximum for all members. So please remove the doubt from your mind. And why you are wanting to create so much posts in a day? I think you need make usefull posts rather than making so much posts.

I want to tell you that when you post the material on this forum the some post are deleted by the moderators because that are not useful so you should not too worried I want to suggest you that you should to write the useful content in your comments

Dear friends, you have to make 20 comments every day in the forum. You can do more if you want, but your 20 topics will count. In this, you will be given 200 tokens from the forum and BTC if the comment is good.  So I don't think you should waste time commenting more than 20 or creating new topics.  And if you want to create a topic, you must create a topic on the necessary topics.