Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

Some newbies are worried about that they make more than 20  posts per day but they only receive the payment of just 20 posts.it is mention in rules that you have to make 20 posts per day as it is counted by the moderators.

My friend it's not a problem For your information and in front of you, I want to tell you that we have some posts which are not very useful and are deleted and not countable, so to avoid this, To avoid this my To avoid this, my friends should post such posts and Post such comments above the post to be absolutely relevant to the post 

you can post only 20 post if you want to get reward and the 21th post and the rest you can get a reward on them,,,,try to be useful in your posts and dont copy anything

On 12/3/2020 at 5:39 PM, Zamani1 said:

One can contribute to the forum by posting more than the maximum of 20 posts and will be counted but the truth is that one will be only paid for 20 posts. So I don't like discouraging people not to post more than 20 times in a day as its an opportunity to learn more on Cryptocurrency trading but that person should just have it at the back of his or her mind that he or she will be paid for only 20 out of those posts. So i believe it's one one's choice.

@Zamani1 exactly, I agree with you. Posting more 20 in day is advice able for every member to adopt this kind of habit. Posting more than 20 in day will be useful only when some of your post are deleted as a result of low content. So I think it will helpful we for us to adopt this system when ever some post are deleted the extra ones will replace it....

• +3 1

On 12/2/2020 at 9:48 AM, Siam50 said:

I have knowledge from seniors and non-seniors.  I mean I couldn’t make 100 posts in this forum, we know a maximum of 20 posts can be made every day.  So in the new situation my friend has posted 30/40 every day.  And these have been calculated.  I did 26 posts yesterday but my 20 have been counted.  How do I know this?  Share what happened to someone!

@Siam50 You can do whatever you want in a day, but they will only pay you up to 20 if they meet the established parameters, that is, if they receive good reputations in the stipulated time of the 7 days they have to pay you after posting or commenting, yes Within that period they comply, then you will have your payment for 20, the others will be your contribution to the forum about experiences and interaction, greetings.

There is no restrictions to do more than 20 posts per day but the forum will pay you for maximum of 20 useful posts daily and you will not get the payment for the extra posts.Doing more tham 20 posts is good as if some of them got deleted dur to any kind of reason then the others will be counted for the payment.Best Of Luck!

• +1 1

You cannot be paid for more than 20 posts, but you can publish more than that within the framework of expanding and sharing knowledge, so focus on creating good and useful posts.

Just try to be posting good information of crypto currency that is not against the rule of posting if it is against the forum rules of posting then know that it will be deleted as it is not useful to the forum you have to take your time not to be rushing the posting

My friend, if your friend is a beginner, he can participate in the day 50 times until he completes the first 100 and after counting the first 100, he cannot participate more than 20 times.

My friend, the limit of 20 posts per day is after completing the 100 unpaid posts.
This limit does not mean that you cannot write more than twenty yosts, but that you will only get a fee for 20 posts.

Good luck in your work!

You can only make a maximum of 20 publications if you make more of those publications, they are no longer counted for you to be paid and to know that your publications are useful in the cryptotalk campaign there you can see the publications that you have useful and for your publications to be  Useful should be publications that respect the rules of the forum and provide good information and that is easy to understand.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

@Gideon$ I Agree with what you have to say but the truth is the rules of the forum is to make sure that there is no cheating and the forum most of the time will always try to make sure that they delete the whole messages that are not right for the forum so if yours is taken in you need to be careful we need to build a power to it we need to grow and put together every single and powerful stand to it

Edited by Kanji
Similar post

the 20 post per day is the limit of the payment .you get paid for only 20 post per day which have positive reputation .but you can write as you want post .

The truth is that there is a chance to which we need to grow and put up that powerful source of what is the right thing for this source we need to really check on the posts that we are making , the forum needed a clean up and so do not worry that there is anything you are losing , just keep on moving because there is a lot of people put there who are trying to scam the forum with useless posts or there could be posts that need cleaning that is very important and we need to value that in perfect choice

After joining the forum a beginner has to complete the 100 required post and after that only your another posts will be counted. The post limit is 20 per day. However if you will post more than that those will not be counted. Your remaining posts may be got deleted that's why you found only 20 useful.

On 12/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, Siam50 said:

I have knowledge from seniors and non-seniors.  I mean I couldn’t make 100 posts in this forum, we know a maximum of 20 posts can be made every day.  So in the new situation my friend has posted 30/40 every day.  And these have been calculated.  I did 26 posts yesterday but my 20 have been counted.  How do I know this?  Share what happened to someone!

@Siam50  no bro I think you have not know about it. So you can post nearly 50 plus when you are under first 100 post. When I was beginner I was posted 72 post in second day. After 100 post 20 post limit is apply on our account. So first try to bro keep it carry on. Best of luck.

If you make than 20 post, all the next 20 post will count as a useful post but you will not have any payments for its and maybe you will got banned from theis forum so you should to make only 20 useful post per day. 

You can only get paid with your 20 posts, it doesn't matter if you make more than 20 post per day. With doing more than 20 posts you can still get reputation. Finishing the first 100 post might look hard but it can be done. After finishing them you'll start to earn satoshi per useful posts. We can make 20k satoshi per day whic is arround 4-5$. This forum is a great place to improving our knowledge and making some money at the same time.

• +3 1

Dear mate according to the rules and regulations of forum you have to make more than 20 posts but only 20 post will be counted for payment. The other post will be deleted and you have waste your time of making post. So try your best to make 20 useful posts which are according to the forum rules and give you good reputation.

My friend after completing your first 100 comments. You can get paid for only 20 useful posts. You can make as many post as you like in one day. But you will get money only of 20 useful post . So don't waste time in posting 30 to 40 comments in one day

• +1 1

Hi dear according to rules we can do daily 20 useful post and but we can do 50 daily from which 20 useful will be counted so don't worry and keep on working and following rules

Some of your posts did not count because they are either below 100 characters and deleted or the topic which you commented on has been deleted so did your posts. You can get paid for 20 posts maximum per day totalling to 20 k satoshis maximum a day as long as you provide the daily average rating of above zero

• +4 1

In my experience, at first it was a bit difficult or stressful for me, but thank God I finished them, I will not say that it was fast because I think that as in everything you just start and you learn, but then you take practice.

• +2 1

Actually the rules clearly state that you will get only paid for 20 post that you make.you can add many posts or make different comments so that you can develop on your skills in English and quality in content making will also be increased.

Actually we get paid in meanwhile talk token and bitcoin with talk token you have max 50 posts but with btc 20 posts only counted and about deleted posts what's happen to all of us don't worry