Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Hardest thing here for newbies,

They don't know about rules and don't know what they do. In this situation they do copying the other materials and post at this platform. After doing this, their account banned permanent. 

So,  before doing anything ,this is necessary to knowing about them. 

Edited by Muhammad Ayoub
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is hard if we are new here even in every site if we are new then we face some difficulty and we have to face this because after this we will be successful in future and i know this platform is good for future to be successful.

Yes you are right that this forum is challenging for newbie but not all people are same here are most of our senior are very helpful they appreciate newbie and also encourage them

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Yes, as a new member I found it very hard to survive here and keep posting without giving up. But after reading such a motivational content I feel relax and encouraged to complete my first 100 posts here. 

I am also a newbie, but I don't think it is the hardest thing to be a newbie. It could be challenging than hard. Yes it is true it hurts when you get negative reputation. But if you deserve it accept it and take it as a lesson. Seniors must definitely help and guide the newbies without being rude to them.

You are right, we should not degrade the newbies by giving them negative ratings. If they make a mistake, we can tell them in the replies of topic. This is a more positive way of promoting this forum.

• +3 1

And when you endure the hardship, challenges patiently and get promoted to high rank you enjoy the forum because does you see in that level today also suffered, faces interesting challenges before to reach the level. What matters is good work and patience surely you shall arrive at the peak destination

Sure everything to start as a beginner will be difficult but when you work hard and skip the first stage you will find everything very easy for you. 

• +2 1

Yes friend, it not that easy to be a novice or even a beginner because you need to be mindful of your doing in order to avoid been block from the platform. With the help of new member a beginner will become an expert and also be a guide to the upcoming beginner. 

I'm a newbie and i have not faced such a challenge yet, but I agree with you, we must understand that newbies does not even know where the rules are found or if there are even any. So i even suggest that when a newbie first signs up s/he gets notification to read rules.

That's right exactly. New members of this forum have to make 100 comments after joining, which is like a big test.It can be called a test of patience.I think this is the hardest thing to do after joining this forum because once I become a member of this forum, it is not as difficult to comment 20 times a day as it was at the beginning..It becomes like a challenge that we have to accept with a lot of patience.I was a newbie, now I am a member and I know how hard it was for me to comment 😞

Patience...

Dear friend ! Hardest thing here is patient. Some people are impatient and they wanna have money with in no time. But it is not possible for any job. You need to work and wait for your salary. But here you just need to for 7 days. You should follow the rules and regulations and make some useful posts

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Yes friend you are very right that we should treat the newbies in Wilmington we should help them to create useful topics and to understand the rules of this forum so they can create good and valuable topics and don't get your posts so they could not lose their hope in this forum and do work with more determination.

• +4 1

Hardest thing here for me is completing the first hundred posts then but after a while everything became easy for me and also ganing support and reputations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

• +2 1

Absolutely crypto and their answers, so initially you just have to face to difficulty ۔But the  keep working, you keep the laughing experience coming, then there is no issue for you, you can work by hard work The most difficult thing is to shop and complete it first when you do at start after that there is less issue

A wonderful topic where following the laws and rules helps to achieve what you want to publish information in a way that benefits everyone. We have to be patient and calm in order to always provide useful and everyone benefits from those posts as it helps to achieve goals and reach success

A go along with you guy. It very hard to be a newbies on cryptotalk. Even if you have a good topic or post people still don't like it because they sees you as a novice. The deleted post also bothered newbies most because to reach a meaningful 100 post is not an easy task.

18 hours ago, Sadia792 said:

That's right exactly. New members of this forum have to make 100 comments after joining, which is like a big test.It can be called a test of patience.I think this is the hardest thing to do after joining this forum because once I become a member of this forum, it is not as difficult to comment 20 times a day as it was at the beginning..It becomes like a challenge that we have to accept with a lot of patience.I was a newbie, now I am a member and I know how hard it was for me to comment 😞

This is true friend. But patient take a vital role in any job or business. That's why cryptocurrency platform check the ability of the person who work hard and wants to continue on this platform.

On 12/1/2020 at 9:33 AM, Rubayed123 said:

When ever you start a new work there will be some difficulties but in this forum there are lot of expert people which you can ask help. First things you need to do is carefully read all the rules and regulations in this forum and next to research and learn more knowledge from others posts. 

Attitude if newbies resolve all according to the policy and rules of the forum they will not progress critical reputation it is the rigueur to mail fine excellence inside to guarantee we become a conclusive reputation..... 

On 12/1/2020 at 12:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

@Rubayed123

I can say that everyone in this forum has supported me greatly and I am very grateful to all of you for being so understanding and helping me grow step by step, I am still in the process but I have been able to collect some money and being honest I do not want to be in This forum for the money, I want to be in this forum to learn about the cryptographic world and the support for me I liked a lot, thank you very much to all of you who support the new ones and how you supported me I will support the new users in everything what they can.

• +1 1