Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

I do not think that being a newbie is a hardest thing. It is all about your objective coming to the forum. If you only come to earn money surely it will be difficult initially but I think you should come to get knowledge. If you come to get knowledge then it is a good experience for you and you should not only post you should always try to learn by reading through the posts of other people. It will make your experience wonderful

On 12/1/2020 at 10:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

None of the new members post according to the rules because they don't know the rules well.  However, there are many who post well.  Makes useful posts.  We should inspire them by giving positive feedback. Those who are new will be very inspired and will try to make their post more useful.

Through the understanding rules and laws, we publish what is useful order for member to benefit from this important and useful information..we must learn in order to go on the right path and reach our goals...

Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. For those who have experience with this forum, it will not be so difficult to work. Before you post, you need to know the rules of this forum in a good way, if you post according to the rules, it will be very beneficial for you. You will not be disappointed, of course you have to patiently post in the forum. Then everything will become easier for you.

Certainly, it will not be easy, but you have to read and educate before you think about answering other people's questions, we all started from scratch and did not have any experience at the beginning, but with reading and learning we have experience, do not despair and try to benefit from the experience of the members who are here.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, my friend, the beginnings are always difficult, but with the passage of time you will become a professional in the field, especially if you have ambition and hope ..
This field requires patience and devoting time to work and gain the experience and knowledge required for success
I wish everyone good luck here
If the visions agree with me, give me a heart
Thanks

I do not think that is exactly how you say it because if all of us when we are newbies do not read the rules and do things well, we do not have to receive negative points, if we create valuable and useful content we would be very exempt from receiving good reactions. so I don't agree with you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes ,you are right.in.my opinion as a beginner it is difficult for them because they don't have any experience of how we can work.there,they can't know about the rules  and regulations of the forum,it is our responsibility to tells them.about all the rules ....

• +1 1

Yes, I totally agree that it is very difficult to be the rookie but as in all cases we are to learn from each other because we are always going to make mistakes but from those mistakes we learn and we always move forward.

If a new member joins this platform, then he has to face a lot of difficulties, his first issue is that he will have to complete his first hundred  post, after that he will also have to follow the rules of this platform .

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend this is difficult as if you're beginner because we don't know what do you want to do and some of us may publish something i think in very less time you will learn and understand the basic rules which are required here but in my opinion just try give your personal opinion on every topic don't try to copy others and must try to take advices from seniors. 

Yes that's right 

But remember, at first we were beginners, it took experience and some time to be good at this job and to be serious about the job, too.

I think some time it is truth hardest thing here to being a newbie Every person has to face problems inside his life whenever he starts some new work. Similarly, with crypto the answer will be to start a new job here, so automatically you will have to face something here too. So if you are having difficulty in the beginning, then you do not have to fear at all. Rather you will get a chance to learn more from it It often happens that every newbie has to face some difficulty at some time or the other. 

Yes it is ture it is hardest time when.you are beginner on.this amazing  platform ,because  we can't  know anything r have no.knowledge and experience  about how to work.and how to make a useful posts,so don't  be depressed on.this and continue working hard .  .  

You say right my friend we should always do help of new members because they have no more knowledge about this forum and that's why they do mistake . We should always help them for adjusting on this forum and always we should give a chance and if they repeat their mistake then we should report to admins .

Most of new user face difficulties to start this forum they have not proper knowledge about this forum and create many mistakes and that is case negitve reputation. 

I strongly agree to this newbie stage is the hardest stage in this platform in term post is not easy you to post hundred before you start earning and most of them don't have enough knowledge to make a creative and informative post so at end their will regarded as not useful from my own opinion I will say yes

Good advice to the newbies. At this platform the hardest thing is the first 100 comments. So this is difficult for new users. First of all knowledge is compulsory for newbies. Newbies should follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. This way avoid you would avoid your best not come with such mistakes again.

Honestly taking, I always try to help newbies. Because one day I was also a newbie here. And I got a lot of advices from newbies. I always advise to newbies try to make useful posts and Plzzz don't abide the rules of cryptotalk. 

newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And forbeginners what I have to say is that when you receive a negative reputation from your senior members do not take it in a negative mind set. this is actually given to you to make you aware that you are not supposed to do such thing and it is against the rules of the

Everything in life have a First time being a newbie . you just have to be patient . and you will get over everything in a shot time . the platform is good and benefiting when you already know where you are heading to . you will see massive improvement

Im totally agree with you mate. Look when you are newbies you will not understand everything first. When you are commenting in post sometimes your comments were useless, irrelevant. And for this you get negative reaction. So no need to worry about. Day by day newbies understand gradually. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

24 minutes ago, Mukmuk said:

Yes,  it's very difficult for newbies here,  because it requires that we read almost everything before making a comment or post,  and it takes longer time to finally understand the in and out of cryptotalk.  @Abideen

Well said mate, I could recall when I was still a newbie on the forum, it takes me hours to finish my daily twenty post because I most stay and careful study the content of a post before I go ahead and make comments and it will almost fifteen minutes before I make comments successful comments on a single topic. Really been a newbie is the hardest part of crytotalk.

Yes ..To all the newbies very hardest thing is  to complete their 100 post task.And the deleting process some posts will deleted..so its difficult to complete.  But ypu read and follow the rules and regulations in Cryptotalk forum firstly and  you will starts.your work will be simple. 

Its true being a newbie is not easy especially doing the first free hundred post this is very difficult and make us want to quite also we still have to wait for seven days without payment these times we have to have tick skin else we'll quit.