Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

You are right. When I was a newbie, I spent more than three days before I started getting good ratings on my posts but one thing was certain I never thought of giving up and later lots of people started appreciating them. So I believe the best thing to do to motivate a newbie is to give them good ratings on their useful posts to make them feel encouraged.

The hardest or let me say the must stressful thing in cryptotalk forum is being a newbie, a newbie find it hard here because they have less experience in the forum and they have to make a 100 post before they start getting their payment and I think only people that are not lazy will be the ones that can bear the stress.

• +1 1

It is really hard to be in sphere you dont really understand in much, but still its pretty much okay here. On this forum people have great attitude with newbies and their mistakes if there are. And beginners section is their for any questions so it is not that hard as it seems. 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

@Rubayed123 let me tell you one thing dear If a new member work with heart and he/she trying to do best for this forum and I know in the beginning everyone face some difficulties but if anyone is interested in the forum so I help them if they need any information and my first step to them is to follow the rules and then work well so it take little time but patient is the key to success one day those members will be successful who work hard and with full responsibility..

On 12/1/2020 at 12:03 PM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Of course, it is very hard being a newbie. Being newbie in everything is very difficult because you're just new to it but it doesn't mean you're a failure just because you're not good at it? No. Being a newbie is very interesting because it give you an opportunity to explore something new in your life, it is a process and need a lot of experience to be hood on something. I hope you get my point.

According to my point of view the selection of topic and deleting posting method is hard as security from the organization of the crypto talk. we should learn about them how we will fix this problem. Best of luck for you. 

that is what i do exactly closer to beginners. coaching and helping new participants is the obligation of all veterans and experts. i might from time to time remark negatively on a amateur’s publish, but on the identical time remind him of his mistakes.

As a new member,  I never got a negative rating. What I got instead was lots of post deleted and a warning as well. That gave a little dent to my courage but alas, here I am still going strong.  No matter what may look like a setback, don't allow it get to you and keep working hard.

The hardest things for newbies in this forum is that they do not know how to create a topic and also how the topic will benefit the members of cryptotalk. And also they make topics with bad content it leads them to bad reputation. So I advise all new members that they should carefully read all the rules and regulations of the forum before attempting to create a topic.

• +1 1

Hardest thing being a newbie to find a post to where you have to comment and the topic which you like or which information about the topic and also find what you want to comment and either it will be liked or dislike it or mostly feeling confused because of getting banned. 

2 hours ago, Biojay said:

The hardest or let me say the must stressful thing in cryptotalk forum is being a newbie, a newbie find it hard here because they have less experience in the forum and they have to make a 100 post before they start getting their payment and I think only people that are not lazy will be the ones that can bear the stress.

Every thing in life that has to do with earning money needs a lots of sacrifices and commitment of archiving it. So as a newbie the difficulties of completing first 100 post shouldn't be our problem but rather think of the great opportunities that will come in future. Let's be patient and face difficulties now, it won't last forever. 

• +3 1

The truth is we need to work and put together everything , we need to learn a lot of work to which we have to develop and do the right thing right now we need to value every single thing that we work with , we need to follow strategies that are powerful is to make sure that as a new person look for someone who can make you grow , you can be able to walk together that is important

• +3 1

I agree with you mostly newbei break the rules of forum and don't proper perform our work then other member treated nagetive. The help of the newbei is the best way of decrease the huge nember of mistakes 

• +1 1

The first thing I did is that I was really confused when I stated here, there was a lot of work to which we need to follow and work on right now we need to grow and put together structures that are far benefitial and that are going to help us, its important right now to know how to put that one situation well and going, as a new person its difficult to understand this things it becomes difficult but essential

• +3 1

Of course, the most difficult thing is to be a newbie because you still do not know the forum rules very well and you do not know well how to make a publication well and you do not know much about cryptocurrency issues but do not worry little by little you will understand the forum and with what  What will you be reading in this forum? You will learn more about cryptocurrencies and then you will be a good member in this forum never give up. It may be difficult at first, but remember, never give up everyone has gone through the same situation and they don't give up and progress and are better.

Desteğin için teşekkürler. Yeni başlayan biri olmanın yanı sıra, İngilizcem olmadığı için de çok zorlanıyorum. Umarım bunu mümkün olan en kısa sürede halledebilirim. Fikirlerinizi dikkate alacağım, tekrar teşekkür ederim. 

I think 100% of new comers are confused and so to me that was the first thing I encountered but with time you come to understand the laws and follow them there is nothing much to it but that we need just to be careful and grow with that we have to really curate everything that is working right now and build every single powerful source of your choice we have to put up strategies that helps us find it easy to start here

• +3 1
  • +4 1

That's true, but it gets easier when you ask questions and seek for clarifications. There are alot of people here willing to help newbies get things done easily.

• +2 1

But with patience, perseverance, and passion you can achieve your desire dreams of joining the forum. It's undisputed fact that beginning stage is the most hardest part. Remain discipline and law abiding member work hard beyond your doubt to become expert too by sharing the standard information for everyone benefits

• +3 1

Yes, basically!  I also saw a lot of difficulties when I was a newcomer.  Newbies do not have much knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency and crypto trading.  They work on this site with a lack of knowledge.  So newborns should try to increase their knowledge about the crypto world.  I think it will be an advantage to work.

My friend, all beginners must first go to the section on the rules and conditions of the forum, in order to build a good reputation, get enough experience, and make a lot of money here, so that you are not warned and attended.

• +1 1

No doubt the hardest thing here is newbie . Because as a newbie it is difficult to understand their rules and regulations. How to post. They have to post hundred free posts without any payment which is very difficult for newbies.

• +1 1

I agree with you. The idea is to help create a strong forum full of members with high levels of knowledge of the cryptographic world as this will give the forum a reputation and incentivize its creators to maintain it over time. Before rejecting a newcomer and qualifying him with a negative reaction, it is better to approach him and show him the way to do a good job, apart from that in the future that person may become another friend who supports your work in the forum.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

Dear @Rubayed123 I am completely agree with you on your this stance.

And I also observe that new members also face these problems.

if they do good post and they are new they got negative rating that is injustice for him. We must guide and appreciate them for their work.

In the beginning it is always difficult in the crypto forum that is why it is important to begin in the about forum section in order to master the rules guiding the platform.but gradually with patience and industriousness it shall become easy