Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Being a newbie is actually a hard time because when i was a new member i remained in depression of being banned. 

Whenever i login to the forum firstly i went to the profile amd saw warning colums. And on the other hand community level. 

So,it was so irritating. Other members must help newbie by helping them and react positive to thier posts. 

Yes.  Of course for newcomers this forum is a tough challenge.  If you do not have a good idea about the forum and you can not easily give a perfect idea about a topic, then of course the forum will be difficult for you.  It is not difficult for newcomers to this forum if good knowledge about the forum after joining the forum can not harness creativity.  Newcomers must first do 100 posts in 100 words for free.  Comments need to be provided based on the topic.  Work patiently and you can easily achieve success.

I'm a newbie and it's really hard to get here and complete 100 posts. But when we join the forum and spend our time in the forum and read the rules and regulations of the forum and various posts, our knowledge, information and experience increases which helps us to reach our destination. It is with this information and knowledge that we are able to post or comment on a post. It's not hard for me to be a newbie because some of my friends have been working hard in the Cryptotalk forum for a long time and they guided me very well. But thank you so much for thinking about your new members and advising them to help. A newbie like me really needs help and encouragement.

This is very true because there are members who give newbies bad ratings for not posting useful information but they don't know that the newbies may not know about the rules so it is our duty to guide the newbies on how they should get started on this forum rather than discouraging them with bad ratings.

At first it's hard to be a newbie but if you're ready to learn it'll surely be easier for you to understand as reading posts From the three first section will surely enlighten you more about the forum's

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes most of new mumber face difficulties and problem during poating. They make useless content and post and get negative reputation. So then they think about give up. So if any mumber will help to them in learning things about posting and other. So with this they can improve thier self in posting and earn more by usefull posting. It our responsibility to make correct to new mumber. 

I am feeling so happy seeing such friendly attitude. As i am still quite new in this forum i was feeling pretty lonely and confused at the very beginning. Now i have started understanding what should i do what should i not. I observed the expert member's content. But yes we should help the beginners so that they can be comfortable in this forum. 

• +2 1

When you are a newbie in everywhere you will definitely make lots of mistakes but that should not discouraged you because your mistakes will be part of your experience in the future. Let's encourage newbies by correcting them not by giving them negative reputation. 

It is normal that everything will be difficult at first, but when you stick to the rules, search and read about the topics that are not understood here, everything will become easy،I had difficulty in the beginning, but now it becomes easy, because I learned a lot of things here during a while Short,this takes patience and effort.

• +3 1

You are right, my friend, but for me, I support beginners with positive audiences, and if I see them violating the rules, I warn them with comments without giving them any negative evaluation, so as not to ban them as a result of their ignorance, but when I find them they passed the first 100 posts, I give them the evaluations they deserve because I think they are supposed. Become familiar with the forum rules

It's really hard to be a newbie if you don't read the rules and respect them to avoid any warning point and the man of the account, all new users in the forum should follow oldest members and lean from them how to post

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/1/2020 at 10:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

I agree its really hard.  I am not too much old till now i am facing problems. Again the negative criticism of the members just make the newbies hopeless.  None should treated be like that.  The old members should help the new members.  Also they should encourage new ones for doing better performance    

It is really hard to be a newbie because we feel lost and we don't know where to start but we shouldn't be scared to explored because this forum offers a lot of topics that we are able to read to learn more about cryptocurrency. We can easily understand the different topics and comments because most of the users doesn't use advanced terminologies.

Yes in the beginning we have faced these types of problems, so we should help with new members in any way for growing of their encouragements because as new members they it for forwarding moves.

Well, it is the beginning, everything is difficult but not if you learn first before starting to post here in the forum, you can learn from the experts, have help,some advices, for new members, the most difficult thing will be to make 100 useful posts to be able to have benefits here in the forum. But from my point of view it is not difficult if you learn first.

Hey mate, you are right we must support newbie otherwise they can not build up their profile in this forum, also newbie must keep patient, we all know patient is the key of success. Newbie also need a proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and this forum is the perfect for study cryptocurrency, also we must not give negative rating new members post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course it is true that being a newbie is very hard thing. Any new person in any forum faces many difficulties about the forum Because he have not the information about the forum so when you work in this forum he faces many difficulties initially. But it not continues permanently when he works daily on this forum and gets its information from google and from any other source he became expert. So we conclude that everything is difficult in starting but become easy when you work on it daily.

Thanls for speaking the truth.As i am a newbie i dont get any attention when i post something legit.I find it frustrating and disappointing when i get no reputation.But i will thank all members for teahing me how to earn reputation.I will try my best.

Not at all. But there is a minor effect. The members of this platform will ignore your content. They can give you negative reputation. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

When I was newbie I find it very hard to understand all the forum rules and regulations, because I don't want to violet any of them so that my account will not get banned and stop learning from this forum.

I agree with you friend, it seems very unfair when I see how they mistreat newbies instead of giving help so that they do not make the same mistakes again, it is always good to emphasize that they must follow the rules and regulations

• +1 1

yes: the hard thing in this platform is newbie.new member face many difficulties the chance of mistake increase because they don't know about this platform.i advice all new member carefully first they know about or collect some knowledge about cryptocurrency.

We in the forum here help each other to gain knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies. Success requires patience, hope and focus on work.

i'm absolutely consider this! on your first day in this forum, you are required to fulfill one hundred put up first before you begin to getting earn. however you have to learn and gain a few understanding about crypto foreign money first earlier than you try to post for higher contents.

Yes, the rules are very long and it will take whole day if you started reading. So, I have read atleast 10 rules in a day during I was completing my first 100 posts then I got good information about the 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day