Who's happy here - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Who's happy here

On 12/1/2020 at 12:29 AM, Husnyjaf said:

As for me am very happy to be among this great forum. It has made me gain a lots of things about  cryptocurrency. What are the things that makes you happy about cryptotalk. 

As you get alot things about cryptocurrency so that is the same thing here as well I get really great information about cryptocurrency and I learn many things I can mentioned some of them that I understand how can I know what is scam and what is real because it is very essential in online site and more specific things so it is great platform..

Yes I am happy, because this great platform helps a lot by aquiring knowledge and experience from it,it also helps by achieving more money,it also teach us how to be patient and hard working person.

Working here on this platform is somewhat different from working on social media platforms, and I personally am not fond of or in love with social media platforms because of the wrong and wrong information they publish. As for the information that we publish here, it is valuable and useful information about a completely new science.

Yes I also happy here. Because with the help of this great forum I get more benefits. This is the best way of increasing our earning. With the help of crypto I can fulfill my dream and goals. So I very glad after joining this plateform.

I am really  fell happy before caming there i was worried about  my pocket money.now i fell happy their to working i did my hard working they paid us and i also learn there about markitng.

On 30/11/2020 at 8:29 PM, Husnyjaf said:

As for me am very happy to be among this great forum. It has made me gain a lots of things about  cryptocurrency. What are the things that makes you happy about cryptotalk. 

I'm really and seriously happy to be here. Once I know about this site, I've been earning some Satoshi and I'm happy to be able to do so. Happiness depend on you and what you keep doing.

You will be happy when you see that your effort is paying off and that what you worked so hard for is appreciated. All what you have to do is to be an active member of this forum and to post useful comments and after one week period you will see that you have earned around two hundred Talks for Twenty posts, and this should make you happy.

• +3 1

The truth is that since I started here and organized my schedule to enjoy a good time writing, I feel happy and fortunate to be part of this great forum with a great working group. Remember that in the master mind is where the best creations are born, if we continue working as we are in this forum we will be creators of great things and we will be able to help many people.

This gathering has likewise made me glad for the broad information that I am getting here, I have learned numerous things about the cryptographic world and this plataform is opening the entryways for a superior future and I am totally thankful to be in this superb discussion and to be part from this stunning local area of crypto scholars.

This forum is very helpful I'm happy here. Before coming to this forum I was not much aware of the crypto currency market. I was totally blind about crypto currency world. Now I have learnt alot regarding the market on this forum. 

Everything here is special, learning, gaining experience, and making money. As a university student, I am very love work in the field of cryptocurrencies, it gives me money with minimal effort and I can study and succeed at the same time, I am very happy about this matter.

• +1 1

I like everything about this forum. Working here makes me financially self-sufficient And gain different knowledge about cryptocurrency. So this is my favorite forum.

Everyday when I'm going to open this forum i feel so happy because i have the opportunity to make my knowledge strong for this reason I'm so exited to work here and learn so much

I am very happy that I got to know this forum, we can gain people's knowledge, and also gain new and useful information about cryptocurrencies, and get money.

• +2 1

Well should I say a bit Happy to being part of this forum because I think I joined the forum late but besides instill gain the knowledge I will gain and earn what I will earn... It is really a nice platform

It makes me happy to be able to earn satoshis, not on any website you can earn what cryptotalk offers you, besides that the price of btc goes to the moon and we are part of it, it also makes me happy to be able to write my thoughts and opinions about cryptocurrencies, I am passionate a lot of these types of topics where I can express what I feel, I hope others are happy.

• +1 1

Since I started in Cryptotalk I have become very familiar with the forum and the truth is that it makes me feel very good when I post and write and knowing that I can add a lot of value to people I do it with pleasure, we must take into account all the things that we can take advantage of here in the forum but above all the most important thing is that we follow the rules.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I am really happy to be part of this forum because this forum give us lot knowledge about cryptocurrency, specially trading category give us good knowledge about trading, we know trading is a profitable sector at cryptocurrency. I am happy to start trading at cryptocurrency.

I am really very hapoy in the forum that i gain knowledge, learn and also earn money. I met good people who give us good advice and answer everyone's question. I think almost all the members are very happy here. This forum does what it promises and the forum helps the members a lot to do so many things. Earning cryoto has so many users and with the knowledge of on the forum they can use the information to earn more.

3 minutes ago, Danyel said:

. I am very grateful for my friend who brought me here to come and witness the benefit of the new technology and how it changing lives daily without no doubt and I hope everyone enjoy the benefit too.

@Danyel thanks you for  this nice feedback about our forum but actually this is true that i got the same advantage as like you ..  i am a active member since it has created and from that time i start to learn a lot of thing about crypto world as before that  time i did not  have enough  idea about market .

currently, i am not happy.

Because i am totally stuck in everything.

What ever i do 

it becomes a sin for me.

Because, i feel like a shit.

Whixh will never become a manure in future.

And everyone told me 

you will not get what ever you want.

Currently,  i am hopeless.

But, My Friend, i told you.

Just Remember my words.

i am not quiting !

Not giving up   !

yes, i am totally broken !

But, the ray of hope still ignites in my heart.

And One Day i will become a happiest and wealthiest man on this planet.

IN SHA ALLAH 

On 12/1/2020 at 1:14 AM, Husnyjaf said:

Truth to be told, I find this platform most useful for learners who like to explore and learn more about digital cryptocurrencies. Cryptotalk is a unique platform, and here are many experienced users who share their relevant information to the members, help each other and work consistently to learn and earn in the same platform.

• +5 1

It is a really great forum, it offers us golden opportunities that cannot be repeated, I am now earning some good profits from here and I pay my university fees, in addition to that I am learning a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies, and I learn a lot about the profession that I want to practice and it is Trading and investing, this forum makes us learn very important things and pays us for that, I am really grateful

• +2 1

On 12/1/2020 at 1:29 AM, Husnyjaf said:

Yes, I am happy here too. I can do a lot from this forum. I have learned about cryptocurrency and I can make some money from this forum. I think every member is happy to work here.

My friend, I think that this forum provides us with a wonderful opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies and exchange information with experienced members in addition to the ability to earn money by writing posts, and these reasons are enough to make anyone happy here.

• +1 1