Support and Respect - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

A part of information and involvement in arrange to pick up a part of great and great notoriety. The significance of notoriety in winning presently is that you just have the involvement and information to pick up a part of great notorieties, so you must have a part of information and encounter in arrange to pick up a parcel of great and great notoriety

I have brief period in cryptotalk, a local area that is continually developing, I have seen that there are numerous themes with extraordinary substance, I additionally understand that there are old conversations that are as yet being talked about and many are very fascinating, however to be straightforward, commonly we have new ones dread of attempting to post something that might be intriguing, in light of the fact that we need uphold, read us, remark on our distributions, those with more experience realize how troublesome the start can be, uphold our work too and in the event that you need to recommend something, do it. much appreciated you. 

I additionally consider that we should show each other regard, an approach to do it not just read some theme and overlook it, on the off chance that we enjoyed it, how about we offer "like" to that distribution, it relies upon every individual who wins us, we should help the entire local area, that cryptotalk is a great discussion consistently. Much obliged to you!!!

• Useful or interesting 1

it is very important to support each other.  we do not know why the guys are writing posts, maybe they need funds, but we plant them.  so let's be kinder.  success to all.

Well i am newbie here and i promised myself that I would never disrespect anyone.I will try to help others and i wont give any post negative reputations without any reason.Thats the motive.Best of luck brothers.

Support and respect is an another major thing that needs to be obeyable after the laws of the forum.we must have to support and respect our co teammates and solve their doubts in the forum and try to improve their topics into more informative and useful. Crypto talk is the best way to earn by unity of work.

Yes, my friend, we are working here to support and help each other in order to present our best ideas and new topics. Support must be provided, especially to new members, so that we can encourage them and continue to work properly and give the topic that is published a good reputation if it deserves it

I noted this on platform when Junior member ask any question from us or from most senior, mostly senior members didn't reply to those who asked about any issues, we should respect to senior members, and senior should support us and junior members then we will growth to forward.

Unless our posts are useful we aren't going to get like and reputation. So posting good stuffs can surely help to get like and in this way our forum works. New members need a lot of knowledge to make useful post and hard work is also necessary.

Inorder to survive in this amazing platform we all must come forward to show support and respect. It is not only beneficial for us but also for the forum itself. Therefore, try to help the beginners by supporting them and also respect the senior members and the moderators especially. 

Yes we have to support the new members and respect them because they are become senior member in future. So we have to support the peoples and respect all the members of this forum.

Good day my friend on this forum I think that we have to respect the seniors of this forum. If we respect others they will support us. Our positive or negative reputation depends on our content in post. If our content is good so people will give us good reputation.

On 11/30/2020 at 9:16 AM, nestor14 said:

I have little time in cryptotalk, a community that is constantly growing, I have noticed that there are many topics with great content, I also realize that there are old discussions that are still being discussed and many are quite interesting, but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us, comment on our publications, those with more experience know how difficult the beginning can be, support our work as well and if you want to suggest something, do it. thanks you.

I also consider that we should show each other respect, a way to do it not only read some topic and ignore it, if we liked it, let's give "like" to that publication, it depends on everyone who wins us, let's help the whole community, that cryptotalk is an excellent forum always. Thank you!!!

Yes dude you are right that we all are here to help each other to motivate each other and to share experiences with each other and if you like some content give positive responses rather it belongs to beginner or expert member then we should give a like and also share opinion on it. 

• +1 1

We should help and give respect to each other in this forum. We can show our support by following the creator and we can give them respect by giving our appropriate ratings in their following contents. When we have respect to others definitely we receive it also back.

20 minutes ago, Samotokika said:

Yes dude you are right that we all are here to help each other to motivate each other and to share experiences with each other and if you like some content give positive responses rather it belongs to beginner or expert member then we should give a like and also share opinion on it. 

@Samotokikayou have said it well, we need to motivate each other, time most of us would pass a post and not like them even when we know they passed a very good message and are useful but since there's no reward in giving people reputations then you think you can't because you don't want others reputations to pass yours. Let's stop this act and start motivating one another

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is fundamental to understand since we started in this forum, basically we have the ability within the respect and support to reach the maximum states of consciousness and results both economically and mentally. In this Cryptotalk forum is very important to respect and support, respect is to ignore the things you do not like and support also comes from the fact that we can provide value in posts and comments, support with punctuation and make a good teamwork.

• +5 1

Yes we must support a nd respect the other users in this platform. I have noticed that many users giving negative reputation to some of the comments. This is really a bad act because if you don't find the content informative leave it behind. We must show some respect to the hard work out by the user.

You are right. The seniors should support us the new members. Because in every step we face many difficulties again we should respect each other. Because we are a team we are a family and when we are together then this platform will be there for us. Just like a society. We should help and respect each other to grow this platform. Thanks for the post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/30/2020 at 9:16 AM, nestor14 said:

I have little time in cryptotalk, a community that is constantly growing, I have noticed that there are many topics with great content, I also realize that there are old discussions that are still being discussed and many are quite interesting, but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us, comment on our publications, those with more experience know how difficult the beginning can be, support our work as well and if you want to suggest something, do it. thanks you.

I also consider that we should show each other respect, a way to do it not only read some topic and ignore it, if we liked it, let's give "like" to that publication, it depends on everyone who wins us, let's help the whole community, that cryptotalk is an excellent forum always. Thank you!!!

You are right support and respect both are very important We can spot Each Other by liking there post and Also by solving their problems by making good topics And we should respect Each Other by never teasing the other and discourage other By giving them negative Reputation.

• +1 1

Yes we all should give support and resort to everyone specially to those who is make good and useful comment for every content and work hard daily in this from also make increase the members of this from if we follow this then this from one day will go one a high level.

Respect is available here for all time. A decent standing must be set up if the substance is valuable and considers all the conditions. Furthermore, in the event that we put a terrible standing, this doesn't imply that we don't regard the distribute part. We just express our assessment on the thought introduced as it were.

Give support get support like give respect Take respect . We have to support and respect each other in this platform to succeed. There is no competition among group members in this forum. All the group members in this forum are like family. So we have to work with cooperation. The senior members must support the junior members to achieve their dreams. Vice-versa the junior members must gives the respect to the senior members they deserve it.

• +1 1

Seriously I love this topic because this topic is good for urs to respect each other in this cryptocurreny because know one knows tomorrow

Yes its our duty to support and respect in a community because as good citizen it best for us to respect of others in a plate forum and  support to each others and there having a specially that's we have to support a new members on this plate forum and also help for this .

@ by Nestor 14, Salam to everyone ,

We know that  this forum cannot drive a long time without any support f. But mostly are moved from this organization beacuas who gives like to everyone but other cannot better response .

@Broo33 You are right friend. Old members should help and support the newbies to grow newbies knowledge even the forum. As a new member everybody were very helpless because they are not know all things about this forum. So seniors should help and support the newbies.