Is blockchain safe for us? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jack0009

Is blockchain safe for us?

Of course it is safe, but I think it may be vulnerable! Let's just say that the system is extremely heavy, and has a certain protection that no one has yet managed to crack. I think that to do this, you need a certain action. The blockchain is an extremely secure system, and thanks to it, we can achieve a lot. Because this system is the future!

On 11/29/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jack0009 said:

Is blockchain safe for us?  Can we secure our information through blockchain?  Is blockchain the best technology?  Help me with advice on this.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

Supposedly, blockchain is an innovation that came to ensure our protection. It is open source and straightforward. On the off chance that you need to make sure about yourself in it, you should secure your private keys.

Blockchain is safe for all of us. Because this is a trustworthy site. Blockchain is a part of cryptotalk. As a result, hackers will not be able to hack any information or anything else here.

Yes blockchain is safe for us. Because at present a huge number of people using blockchain technology. But it also true that there are many scammers in blockchain technology. Except them blockchain are totally safe. 

On 11/29/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jack0009 said:

Is blockchain safe for us?  Can we secure our information through blockchain?  Is blockchain the best technology?  Help me with advice on this.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

Yes it is very safe actually this blockchain technology uses hashes to protect its information which cannot be hacked or tempered by anyone, so the only thing is don't share your important and confidential information like private keys with anyone even if that person asks for it , private keys are not to be shared with any one. So make sure you dont share this sensitive information with anyone, and your coins will be safe.

Yes, block life is for us, it is very beneficial,  currency can be exchanged through it and it is very Helpful and secure for us.It cannot be hacked from linen and all the money we invest remains save.But its problem is that a lot of work has to be done on it and there are too many difficulties. 

Friend you asked good question. The blockchain is absolutely safe from any type of hacking you currency will remain save in blockchain. Because it contain many security feactures. 

Hello dear friend! Yes, blockchain is safe but we must have to keep our credentials safe and secure and private and don't try to share these with anyone. Blockchain technology is completely safe and effective but it's problem is that it works on the principle of proof of work that consumes a lot of energy in mining operation

I have come to study and learn about this subject. I have read that blockchain is very safe for us and has good technology. We can deposit our currency in it and withdraw it whenever we want. But we should not rely too much on any site. Anything can be hacked and stolen at any time. So there is no need to share your personal information.

My friend therefore of course our cryptocurrencies are safe when we have full control over them. And what guarantees us safety is the fact of keeping. The very basis why blockchain technology has come into existence is to allow safe and foolproof transactions to be facilitated among users. I think it is not dangerous for you to learn it, but you should be very careful while learning it, you must have a clear learning plan about it, there are many courses available on the global platform.

Yes absolutely their is no doubt that block chain is very safe to use in crypto world no one hack your account easily it's very difficult to hack it  but you should not share your personal information like email address with other it's very harmful for your.

It is absolutely safe for us  and it keeps our information absolutely safe.we can exchange our currency from here.blockchain is a great technology, we don't have to worry about our information or our money in this.

Yes, blockchain is safe, because it is very easy to use, and also used for the stock of currency, and if you follow this definitely you will be safe from those hackers and scammers.

Absolutely, this innovation has a serious level of security, and it is not, at this point restricted to digital currencies, however has entered numerous other mechanical fields, and significant organizations have started to embrace this innovation.

Yeah.. block chain is safe for me us .. it is being in used for a long term and is trusted.. you only need to keep your informations secured at all times to avoid being intruded by someone

Yes, the reason why blockchain technology exists is to provide secure and seamless transactions between users.  But like any other computer system or technology, blockchain technology has some gaps that other users can take.  However you may still have the necessary protocols that can protect you from unnecessary harm.

Yes, block chain is safe for us and our all data on this blockchain is secure. This is very profitable forum so don't worry about security and work a great.

If you like my post then give me a sweet ❤️.

Yes dear blockchain is best technology . This is best and safe for us.i have used this forum . I have experienced for this . This is safe and 2 authentication security is available for us this is not scammer. 

Dear Friend! Yes of course you are right. Blockchain is one of the safest human intentions. Your bank account or credit card is millions of time more likely to be hacked than your wallet adress in Blockchain. 

There are many trade however blockchain is the awesome It is free from any danger . It's trustable and secure to save your data. There are numerous courses accessible in numerous nations about blockchain.

Cryptocurrency is totally based on blockchain method and is getting acceptance all over the world now and is becoming important in every sector it means it is safe and reliable. so blockchain method is very much safe and reliable for us.

My friend, do not worry, because this technology is one of the miracles of technology that was created so far and it is very safe and difficult to penetrate, and it can also be said that it is the most secure, which attracts many users to it

• +3 1

Block chain is very save but one must be very careful and don't share any of your credentials and ID to anyone even the one that introduced you to cryptocurrency. All the transaction were recorded and it not in control of government or others financial institutions.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies