Is blockchain safe for us? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jack0009

Is blockchain safe for us?

The blackchain wallet is great that there is a safe wallet, here people often keep their wallet safe and transact and trade them. Blockchain wallet is safe and easy to trade from here and it is safe as well its working is very fast. 

surely, this advance programming is safe and it keeps our information secure, as the transactions are done quickly and without requesting any personal information to complete the transactions and these are the most important advantages provided by this technology

• +1 1

The use of blockchain technology is increased in cryptocurrency world and this blockchain technology is improved everyday i think it is the safe technology if we use and get benefit different universities and colleges offer blockchain courses that show the importance of this technology

Yes  ,

Blockchain wallet is absolutely safe to use. A Blockchain wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet that allows users to manage cryptocurrencies .so its safe technology for every person 

Obviously dear,  Blockchain is really pure & secuire wallet system and there is no risk working with it. Its also future trading digital working processes and safe our privacy till we want. But we should be aware of its passwords and tell to the others guys.

Dear friend, I am working on this forum.  It goes without saying that I have no experience in this.  But I want to learn a lot and gain a lot of knowledge from this forum.  Want to be an experienced member of this forum.  Thank you.  Through your post I will be able to know about everyone's experience.

In my opinion blockchin is very safe and secure for us. You use Blockchain Fully satisfaction. Your data will be saved in Blockchain. But you remember that the privacy of your account will be remain in privcy. I suggest you that you use blockchain and do not worry.

The best technology so far that is safe, smart and sophisticatedly secure for savings millions record of data without compromising their safety, is block chain technology. Devote your time and learn extensively about this new development which can be adopted not only on economic sector to improve earnings opportunities but also several aspects of life activities that involves taking and storing of records

I think yes because my it's own self use the blockchain it is very good in use and also helpful. So it is also secure so I think yes you are right it is safe for the use. So I think it is the best way.

• +2 1

Hmm it is very important topic I think because Blockchain is a very strongly use wallet I think do it is easy to understand it I think. It is the best I think because Blockchain I also used it and I found it secure.

• +2 1

On 11/29/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jack0009 said:

Is blockchain safe for us?  Can we secure our information through blockchain?  Is blockchain the best technology?  Help me with advice on this.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

Obviously blockchain technology is very helpful and informative for bigginer and from earning point of view. In this field you can earn money in different ways, for example you can earn money with referrals system and daily rewards.

• +1 1

Yes my dear blockchain is one of the best crypto wallet used across the world your blockchain wallet cannot be easily hacked once you secured your personal information very well and when setting it up  avoid using your personal information as your password rather et your password be in mixed forms i.e letters,signs and numbers.

Blockchain is safe for users, your information will be secured and protect in the database against the hackers once hackers trying to steal any coins you have you will notify if in your account. All your transaction and data will be recorded it, it betters you familiarize all your data there to immediately know if there's a manipulation and changes all your data. All transaction happen will reflect actual in the blockchain. 

You are right friends. There is no doubt that blockchain is very usefull and helpful for us.becsuse the main work of blockchain is to given safety to the wallets of the members of the cryptotalk forum.blockchain helps us a lot to safe us our btc coins because there are a lot of scammers and hackers in cryptotalk platform.to save us our money from them blockchain helps a lot.         

I don't know much about Block China if I'm a new user If anyone knows about this, you can tell here I'm dead from the block but what's the use . If anyone knows about the details of the country, please tell me 

• +2 1

The blockchain is a ledger or a database. In traditional database architecture everything is centralized under one authority and databases growing too large can be inefficient. The blockchain is not more efficient but under certain circumstances it can be decentralized and this will create top security for the data protection. The reason Bitcoin is immutable is also this, all come with decentralization. Without this perk, a blockchain is still a weak centralized database.

• +1 1

I think it's safe for us.  Blockchain.com Bitcoin, Etherium and other top cryptocurrencies are the most popular places to safely buy, store and trade.  Blockchain technology is most simply defined as a decentralized, distributed ledger that records the launch of a digital asset.

Yes blockchain is safe. But you shoul keep all your details save and sound. You should not give or share these details to any unknown person. Then it is very safe.

Yeah,. It is safe, but you should not share the information with people you do not know so that fraudsters do not know this information in order not to carry out theft operations

Yeah,. It is safe, but you should not share the information with people you do not know so that fraudsters do not know this information in order not to carry out theft operations

I don't know about it at all and I have no experience. That is why I have come to study and learn about this subject. I have read that blockchain is very safe for us and has good technology. We can deposit our currency in it and withdraw it whenever we want. But we should not rely too much on any site. Anything can be hacked and stolen at any time. So there is no need to share your personal information.

On 11/29/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jack0009 said:

Is blockchain safe for us?  Can we secure our information through blockchain?  Is blockchain the best technology?  Help me with advice on this.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

Hello my friends i hope you all are fine. Yes my brother blockchain is safe for us. But i not use blackchain on cryptocurrency now. My mission is increasing knowledge and just earning money simply.

Yes there is no doubt that the blockchain is more secure than the traditional systems that run on the web2.0 rules. Blockchain is decentralized & distributed so it means that everyone could take part in Blockchain operations. We must adopt blockchain. 

Is blockchain safe for us?  We do not know about this.  If you know, share it with us so we can know something better about it.  I hope you know a lot about blockchain. If you have the opportunity, new members will know something better.  Hopefully there is a lot of responsibility in this regard