Important of reading and skills needed - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

Numerous individuals like to read. Also, numerous individuals believe that reading isn't pretty much as troublesome as composing. However, I don't think along these lines, since, supposing that we don't have a thought regarding what we're reading, we will not have the option to get it.

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Really these are very important and necessary steps to run safely or for a long time on this platform because if we learn more on tbis platform then wecan create good and quality contents for this platform so this will helpful for yhe betterment of our profile. 

I do not think that a person without these skills can deal with cryptocurrencies, it is not a complicated process as you mentioned that it only needs some focus and the will to learn,  And you also need patience and diligence, you can learn about cryptocurrencies. You just have to mean it and do what it takes

• +3 1

It is true, some believe that he can participate constructively in this forum without learning or watching educational courses, because he is in a feeling of enthusiasm towards starting, but he must first gain experience and learn how to put positive touches among the members to ensure his successful path.

• +2 1

Hi this is a great topic thanks to you to share the knowledge about this topic that is very helpful for every person that work here. If you work on this forum then it is necessary for you to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency so more you learn more you earn. 

Hello my friend, everyone thinks that reading is an easy way to reach its end, but in fact it is difficult to achieve and not as easy as expected by the majority of members, and it requires six basic skills required for good and distinguished reading, which is firstly, accuracy in writing, second, language fluency, third, building vocabulary correctly, fourth, constructive.  Sentence well and coherent Fifthly: Total knowledge of any topic Sixth Attention and effective and distinguished memory of each member

Contributing to this forum requires acquiring these skills and working with them to advance the forum and benefit the members. Your brain is confused while reading, so I suggest you choose a suitable time for reading which is in the morning. Don’t underestimate the subject of reading because it is our mystery.

Hello dear, yes, I think that we follow the rules step by step, and it will help us in writing skills. Reading expands the mind and gives us new ideas, so reading is not just something that helps us gain experience and further improve memory. Thank you very much.

Hello there it is very important to reading skills on this platform because when you read something on this platform you have to reply if you know the answer so basic skills are really necessary on this platform for earning money because if you don't have any skills like reading writing or communicating with other peoples then you find very difficult to work here so my advice is to you that first you you have the proper skills then you will start working these platform

Writing, as we all know, broadens the mind. It provides us with fresh and innovative ideas. It has been shown that it helps to keep our minds safe and sharp. It also aids in the processing of new information and memory enhancement.

• +1 1

You need JavaScript enabled to view it. You need to know how to contribute to this forum. I hope the members will benefit. Talking about topics before answering them and posting them is necessary which can restore it if needed, so my friend should pay attention and not be confused S One of these skills in your reading is to read the word; By not doing the things we learned a lot in subjects and it also helps our English writing skills.

Thanks for the useful information, beginners should research and read to gain knowledge and create interesting topics.

To avoid issues with the moderators in this forum, we just need to have good skills in the first place. We also need to read a lot to learn and in this Cryptotalk platform, we just need to pay close attention to reading to have really good results. @shakeelsherpao

Good topic it is important to emphasize the importance of good work.it is good to follow to the advice you mentioned.i hope members will benefit and use it to work here.

I agree with you dear. Reading is an art and a skill and everyone should master it because it is the basis of success in this platform. The more you excel and master these items, the more you know and be able to analyze complex information and be able to understand it. Learning is also linked to a lot of reading and  It increases reputation and makes the individual able to overcome difficulties

Hello dear friend,

You've posted great topic. Is is important to emphasize the importance of good work. It is good to follow the advice you mentioned. Thank you for this dear.

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

I am very thankful to you for sharing such an informative pots to us. I think that these skills are most important to become a successful person on this forum. If anyone need to servive for a long on this forum then he need to work on the skills and improve them as good as he can... 

I was once very bad with my English and some members in the forum helped me understand it. I new I needed lessons, and the forum helped me to begin. I understood that with better English more opportunities come for us, and finished what I had left in the middle before. Now I make less mistakes, still I do some but at least I am proud to have a better knowledge and ability to keep writing. I still having some lessons for a higher degree and hope that the forum will help me with my writing.

friend in my opinion reading is very important it never waste it always prof a benefits for you and your six step is very informative and i think by follow these steps we increase our knowledge to better way by following its points.

Many important things in this forum should be known and learned, thanks for the valuable advice, I like this!.

Reading is the key to the mind and a sport for it, as it activates it, helps to strengthen memory and increases knowledge, and as our friend, the author of the publication said, there are basic rules for reading and he mentioned them in his post.

Of course if we have that skills which you mention then we can read and understand a post easily.  When we focus on that thing then it will in our favour.  So spending time on read will lead you to getting some skills. But for improvement we need to hard work then we can reach at then point where we will able to make a single thing perfectly. So reading is good which give you knowledge. 

Reading is necessary so that we know the details of each topic, and I thank the members for their valuable publications that we benefit from in this area, and we must commit to making our topics easy to read, and in simple language, to reach everyone.

Certainly, a good understanding of the topic will help you create a correct response and will enable you to gain evaluation on it, and the other matter will help you develop your knowledge in the field of digital currencies and cryptocurrencies.

Thank you, my friend, for your great post. It is really useful and you are right. You should pay attention to proper reading and correct writing and focus well before writing any post so that it does not contain errors and follow the easy and simple method

• +5 1