Important of reading and skills needed - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

These are wonderful skills, I think acquiring them can qualify anyone to work in any field around crypto, of course everyone is distinguished by one or some of them, and we must work to achieve them through hard work and removing weaknesses.

Certainly my friend, you are talking about the skills required to learn in this forum. Indeed, you need to analyze and read with titles to search for topics separately in order to enrich information about the crypto world.

Yes of course, all of these skills are required in order to write the posts correctly and appropriately to the topics published here. I think that the best thing that can be done before publishing any post is a long and deep search for the content of the topic, as this will help a lot in selecting the vocabulary that will be used in the post.

• +2 1

You are right my friend, reading is not an easy and simple task. Rather, it needs good experience. It expands the mind and helps us acquire more knowledge and skills, stimulates memory, makes us present topics in a sound and good manner, and makes us think in a healthy and sharp way to achieve great success and reach To the desired goals

My friend you are right to read the writing because of their benefits strengthen our memory and revitalize our minds to remain healthy

Hello there greetings I read your post and and there is lots of for information that is very correct I think it is good to learn about mutable to extensional skills of reading because it is very helpful for us now and in the future I think we should all have those kind of skills

Yes dear skills and reading is much more important because it help us in construction of language and help us using right english it helps to improve our vacaboullary and with the help of all of this we can right very good and impressive topic .so keep learning.

Yes, my friend, you are right. Reading expands your cultural and social horizons, which makes you have a tremendous stock of life for different peoples, and this positively reflects on your ability to deal with members and your ability to dialogue with them to reach the best results and desired goals.

Yes this is the best information you Shair that every thing in life is not easy and simple you can do your work on the phone, most of them say reading are simply to understand but I say that not everything you see is not easy, vocabulary is much better day by day I hope that people to get benefits. 

Well publishing my friend, I am with you as I said reading and writing skills and bringing new ideas to create an informative topic with useful ideas that bring the reader to develop a positive reputation. Thank you dear

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information .. You are right. We must observe these rules in order not to be subject to errors and warning points.

Hello, I am a junior member of this forum and do not have enough information about working here, and I seek to increase my experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies to become an active member who is able to post useful content and make my profit.

My dear, these are the basics of success, and I also add to it that appreciation of yourself is one of the most important factors for success. When you trust your actions and opinions that you provide to others, you can succeed because you benefit and benefit from good luck

• +3 1

well the sections of the forum and by reading the posts there with good and quality content.As With the passage of time working here aimed by reading and commenting on the topics we learned a lot and It also help us in our English writing skills and reading. so according to me spend more time on this .

Yes, reading is the main way in this forum to acquire information, so you must learn how to read correctly and analyze what we read so that we can fully benefit from it.

• +2 1

Nothing is more useful to us in learning, particularly in this forum, than reading, so we concentrate on good reading to gain knowledge, improve our information, and achieve our objectives.One of the skills you listed in your subject is good reading; don't underestimate reading because it is the key to our forum success.

Of course, reading is the basis for success here, when you read a lot of topics and have enough experience, you will be able to work in all areas of work in cryptocurrencies, and you will also be able to participate and provide useful information.

• +1 1

Nice post dear. Thank you for the information. Anyone who read your post is able to work on this forum correctly and their reading skills is developed. It is good for all of us to follow the advice you mentioned. All of us get benefits form it.

Here in Cryptotalk it's very important for one to read most of the posts and comments in the forum to acquire more knowledge, experience and most importantly the writing skills which will help us in improving our language especially those who are not good In english will find it easy to learn and make improvements in the reading and writing skills in the forum to avoid warning point.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this small thesis on your big topic in general, you have lost a lot through stimulating reading in general, and I would say that reading in general is the most important matter in the basics of learning the basics of gaining knowledge through reading or by searching for reading in this forum and in Anything else that can gain knowledge through is their reading Something in general that gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies about any other field Thank you very much

• +1 1

I agree with you my friend

Reading is important and requires a practice to expand our experience, knowledge, and purity in the topics that are raised here in the forum. Few know about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.

We need a lot to be knowledgeable and experienced in this field

I believe that learning to read is the basis of learning everything. Understanding everything you read can save a lot of time and effort. You must focus on reading any topic here to fully understand it and get all the information it contains.

• +2 1

Reading helps us increase our level of awareness and develop our ideas about all areas of life and helps us gain experience, develop our capabilities and raise our level of intelligence
Thank you very much for this good topic

Yes, my friend, you have to put your skills at work and find and find in this forum in order to give you as much as possible of the gold coins that you deserve, and I must advise every beginner not to make mistakes and follow the forum law

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I think arranging ideas in a great way so that the follower can read easily is important here, and focusing on spelling errors is important in this forum.

• +2 1