Important of reading and skills needed - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

I believe that if the members will take these steps, it will greatly improve our writing and reading skills. As the founder of the topic said, reading is not just something we can do without thinking about it; it also requires strategies.

Yes, you need these skills basically in order to be able to work here in the forum, there are important but complex topics that you have to read carefully and decipher so that you can understand them correctly, but if you only read them, you may understand the topic wrong

Thank you, my friend, for this useful topic. Each member must study his ideas well and make sure of the benefit that this topic may provide to the members of this forum, and of course, follow the necessary rules and instructions and present these ideas in an understandable and easy way to enable members to understand the meaning of the topic.

• +2 1

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Yes My dear friend you can increase your reading and writing skills here on this platform beacuse communication skills develops here and vocabulary is being good day by day. Reading and writing skills are very valuable things if you want to grow on this platform. 

I agree with you because I Apartment D rules and regulations and by getting these skills we can improve our first and our Commerce on this form and Jen get a good Target San Tan easily achieved how it goes so I think we have to improve over the scales for that we can get more and more from this forum

• +1 1

First try to learn basic thing and get a lot of knowledge because they are the most important factors for success in any discipline that you choose to work in, whether it is for trading, investment, or other things that we can earn money from that.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello, everyone.
Reading is very useful to help us gain more information and develop memory 
In terms of the required skills, you should focus on the vocabulary and how to build it and learn to write a useful and clear sentence to communicate with others effectively and thus achieve good growth for us and the forum

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are well. I agree with you about the six skills, and we must all focus on them and train to become more skilled in reading

Yeah ! you are absolutely right that to get success in this forum we need all skills and your reading should be also good. I like your idea . Thanks for giving us great advice. 

Yes, my friend, I agree
To raise the level of the forum more and more, we have to learn this and gather more information to enable ourselves to write in the English language and build sentences in a way that is understandable to the members.
The more knowledge we have, the closer we get to the goal

Hello 

reading is not just something we can do directly, it also has strategies.

The only thing you need to know about this forum is how the forum works and that's it,

All you have to do is read the pinned posts on this forum as these are the instructions that you need to follow.

• +5 1

On 11/29/2020 at 9:11 AM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Indeed, it is necessary to read well in order to understand the topic in a strong and good way, and we can respond well and make others provide a good reputation.

Entering the forum and reading the topics of other members is very important and useful to learn from the experiences of others and read their publications, as you need to work hard and your English to be good and clear and to move away from the emotions in circulation

• +2 1

In fact, I agree with you on that my friend, I believe that in order to be successful here, you must have the skill to read and write useful and valuable topics, and have sufficient experience in this field.

• +2 1

The importance of reading other people's posts and comments in the cryptotalk currency platform is to be able to gain more knowledge and experience about the cryptotalk currency and to be able to know how to make trading and investment in order to earn more profit and benefits with values 

• +1 1

Thank you for this information, I think that most of the new members read without focus, or they respond to the topic without reading the topic well, that causes problems for them, so reading is very important here.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, mind reading makes your mind active and your memory strong, so we can gain more knowledge, experience and money. Thank you all. Good luck all.

• +4 1

Proper reading creates a lot of actions, discussions and topics that need a lot of work for the brain. With culture and science, they are made in front of their glories high and reach the top.

• +4 1

Well, the topic of reading articles and posts is a really useful topic in building ideas that help us earn from cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies.  Here, for example, in Crypto Talk, the topic of reading is very important in order to realize the necessary things that we must have in order to work with it and make a profit through it.  I agree with you in this post, and I find it really good, and it should be taken into account so that we can achieve profits in the future.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for your advice on the skill of reading

I completely agree with you on the skills that you have chosen

Especially the knowledge skill

We must always research and learn so that we can know all the topics

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend ... Reading is a very important thing through which you can strengthen your language, increase your knowledge, and improve your ability to focus and understand, and this is what we require in this forum... when you have these qualities, you will be able to create and innovate new and wonderful topics because of what you have gained through your knowledge of many things and the increase in questions that you can ask.

• +2 1

Well, these are good advice for members to work with to increase their reading and writing experience .. Focus is the basis of the topic .. I speak for myself .. When I write or read a topic, I have to focus completely on what I read or write .. I try to be alone About other people or the noise so as not to distract my thoughts..I think it is nice for everyone to follow the advice that I gave..Thank you for your time in writing this useful topic .. I wish you good luck

Thank you for bringing up these important steps
Which is useful for junior members of the forum
Reading is a major means of communication for learning and identification
On different cultures and landmarks and also in the world of currencies
Encrypted

Yes our skill are very important because they give us identity in the world, moreover out reading also has great importance because it give us value and it polish our thinking. Thanks.

You can read a thousand pages a day, but it is useless if you do not have the necessary skill for readers. At the same time, you can gain benefit by reading one page per day with full concentration and by using reading skills.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png