Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

In my opinion first of all complete 100 post and create a Yobit account and then continue 20 to 30 post per day after 7 days your payment is start. my advice follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important and don't use useless post and recpet our seniors members..

• +4 1

I am a new member..

These tips are better given by seniors but stil i want to suggest following

points to remember ..

Keep patience

Dont be hurry and emotional ..

Keep on trying ..

Learn every day 

Work honestly under rules of this forum..

Post good content.

Dont copy paste any post ..

Work truely so that you can earn  

It better for us to follow the rules and regulations always for us to continue to be part of this forum.we should all know the improper things we do and stay away from it as this can only get us banned.writing our own content develop our English and add to our critical thinking.

Edited by Shobid
  • Useful or interesting 1

I give advice to beginners to write high-quality pastes on this forum and according to the rules of this forum, so that in the future they will not promote the parties themselves in the profile And they could normally write messages and be, as it were, very good professionals.

There are many new comers here .for all of them i can say that don't copy and write here anything from anywhere. Make your own response or thoughts and write here  and post here. Tha good manner for all of us.

Some good pointers given for beginners that may think they can abuse the rules of the forum. Not to all beginners but a small minority that may wish to try to only earn from campaigns doing very little in the forum. Most people have decency to avoid doing all that.

Beginners should know that in any case, in order to survive on this platform, it is necessary to follow the rules and regulations shown at the top of each module. I'm sure many users would have had warning signs or even a moderator ban for breaking the rules on this occasion. To avoid this, make sure you are interested in the rules.

Peoples are coming in online earnning way they wanted just earnning they do not serched and learn about earnimg way they come and just want earning but I want to say new peoples u come online way not just earnning with learning both important for us

Thank you giving suggestions. I think it is our responsibility to give suggestions to our new comer people so that they can survive in this forum and can work properly. 

These are some good tips, I am like what you are do dear. My tip too is for all the beginner members to start from the start that is learn about Bitcoin, learn the history and also read about how it works. This is how you are going to help and find better knowledge about all the other cryptocurrency we are having.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

My dear sir @Cleaner, i give my heart to your topic. This topic is very helpful for new members like me. I will wait for your next post. I got many information about this forum by read this topic. I am grateful that you shared thoughts with us. Thanks very much. ❤️😍

You have made a very useful topic, it will help newcomers. These are the basic rules of this forum and everyone has to follow it. We should  make good quality contents. Be careful that don't copy-paste the contents of others because it is prohibited in this forum.

• +2 1

I think if someone wants to share an information that he got from somewhere/someone, he should give credits to the source so it doesn't look like stealing. This way if the post gets deleted, the owner might not get warned.

Hello friends I am new here 

I joined this platform some days. Here we can Learning and get important knowledge and make money . I advised you  don't copy and paste the text . Don't share the negative Post

I hope cryptocurrencies will improves day by day

There are numerous things that novices should learn prior to posting any posts in the forum.as another comer you ought not reorder from someone else post and 

difficult work is the key of progress without difficult work u have not accomplish your objective.

Thanks for the info. We should not cheat in this forum but we should work honestly and work hard to work and succeed in this forum. We should publish our topic and comments and not misuse anything.

• +1 1

Hello friends, here are some tips for new comer:

Have determination: it's important to have determination as determination in key to success and will definitely lead you to success in this platform.

Have focus: the more you focus is the more you will have chance to go through new things, learn and understand it.

Schedule your time : it's also important to take care of time you will be using to perform good work on the platform. Stay safe.

My friend, I think that you provided all the advice and your explanation was sufficient and adequate for the newcomers, but I have a simple addition to them. Do not make all your goals financial gain. Enjoy this forum. Take the experience and knowledge you can. The more knowledge and experience you gain, the faster you achieve your ambitions here.

10 hours ago, Morning Star said:

@Cleaner Thanks Buddy for your atmost suggestions and sharing the rules and regulations here for the efficient work . These are the key and main rules which preserve our account from banning .

@Morning Star...If you follow the rules that I have laid out, then your account will not be a problem.  The mistakes that I have highlighted are mostly made by the newcomers.  However, there are many more rules in the forum.  If you enter the forum section, you will get many rules and pinned topics. You will also read them well.

I would like to advice to new members if you want to stay on the forum then first of learn all the rules of the forum and  strictly follow them. If you don't follow any rule and violate the rules you can not survive on the forum.

I also suggest that make authentic and useful posts and create good topic if you want to get good reputation.

9 hours ago, Atyy4152 said:

My dear sir @Cleaner, i give my heart to your topic. This topic is very helpful for new members like me. I will wait for your next post. I got many information about this forum by read this topic. I am grateful that you shared thoughts with us. Thanks very much. ❤️😍

@Atyy4152...hey bro...I'm not a sir 😁.  I have created a topic for newcomers.  Newcomers there will learn a lot.  If you have benefited from reading this topic then it is a pleasure for you.  You can follow me.  Then you will be able to learn and know something good.

9 hours ago, Elsion said:

Much obliged to you for your important data. We as a whole are putting forth a valiant effort to learn and help other people in this gathering. This is an online stage where everybody has their own sentiments as everybody is autonomous so attempt to bring the best quality data from your own side.

Everyone has the right to present good information in the forum.  It is a forum platform, where everyone can work and earn money.  But as per the rules of this forum, if anyone breaks the rules, he will be harmed

Thanks friend I agree with your tips for new members. I'm new here when I read your post so really happy because your post very informative for all new member. So I'm always comment about any post first I read and understand carefully and follow the rules this platform after it I submit comment on this platform.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Morning Star said:

yeah I already done it dear . You said right our account is in danger due to our own mistakes . I'm also a beginner and visit about forum section for the rules and regulations of the forum . I will try to do my best on this forum and walk with forums regulations .

If anyone violates any of the rules of the forum, he will be at risk.  So everyone should work according to the rules.  Many people post inferior, copy-paste, cheat ratings, use multiple accounts, so this should be avoided.

First of all newcomers follow rules and regulations of this forum because it is a big forum after this newcomers do 100 posts within 7 days after this 20 posts per day.

New Comers should consult with the seniors before taking part in writing content. Here in this platform the copy paste of others content is strictly inhibited you may get your account banned. And another thing that mqke sure that your content contain atleast 100 characters. New commers should avoid the violence they should not arguments with others