Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Yes I think it is very important topic there area lot of rules that are necessary for the beginner and they are follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste and never use the plagiarism and never make double comments.

• +1 1

As said from the creator of the topic, the newbies have to be careful and watchful of their actions in the forum, don’t plagiarism, copy and paste, don’t cheat, we should value the rules and regulations that bond this great forum and avoid breaking any rules and make sure we made useful contents to attracts other members to give us good reputations.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

Hello buddy,  welcome in this stage, you should peruse the guidelines and guidelines and dont duplicate glue to others and don't ratting cheat. you should regard our seniors, and just one record use in 1 IP address be cautious and best of luck.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Asim Ahmad said:

Hello buddy,  welcome in this stage, you should peruse the guidelines and guidelines and dont duplicate glue to others and don't ratting cheat. you should regard our seniors, and just one record use in 1 IP address be cautious and best of luck.

There are some rules in the forum and those who do not follow those rules will be banned.  Anyone running two accounts with the same phone or network will be banned.  You should refrain from posting low quality in the forum  So it is important for everyone to follow all the rules

Tips for new remarks. I need to give a few rules to new commers.there are such a large number of directions yet these are some fundamental rules which m going to advise you; 

1-don't make cheating. 

2-don't abuse rules. 

3-don't attempt to duplicate others since replicating others isn't the method of progress

One should keep in mind that quality stuff always attract people don't be hurry or use any unpolilte language or abuse others to get that rating not only earing or ratting matter but reputation does matter also. Try to avoid cheating here because cheater can't survive in this forum for very long time just focus on quality work and you will get your things back. 

Dear newcomers, pay your full attentions to the forum rules and go pinned posts as they contains many useful informations for the newbies. Complete your 100 posts at first effort and then 20+ posts perday. Don't paste from others material and avoids postings useless comments. Consiciousness towards creatings topics and lite mistakes. Good luck👍.

This wonderful participation, I stress the importance of understanding and reading the provisions of this forum, adhering to them, and making your post useful and containing sufficient and comprehensive information. 

Your tips are really effective, we must work according to the rules, then we will not have any problem.If we never use two accounts in one IP then our accounts will be banned.All the words you have said are written in the rules so those who have just joined will have no problem if they can read the rules.

Indicate love people on your effective within a row most of us permanently usually are impediment your ideal to check in addition to guide some others in this particular community it is an on the net software during which everyone possesses the know viewpoints seeing that just about everyone is usually self-reliant subsequently head over to share this preeminent category if you want through your unique in place traditional bank.

Dear friend, thank you for reminding me of the basic rules in this forum.  I think we should review the laws from time to time, even if we are aware of them in advance because we forget from time to time.  I also think that the most important rule we have to abide by is that the enemy of publishing written material is its number of letters less than 100 characters and not even copying or pasting the posts of comrade members.

It is important to know the rules of this forum and always follow it to work safely in this forum. We new members have to be patient to understand most of this rules before the commencement of making our first 100 posts. I really appreciate the old members helping us with topics like this to help us.

Here are tips for newcomers. Work according to the guide line before here. No problem. Older members will follow them. Then you will get good topics. If you do not know any topic, make a topic. Only then. That's how you work here. And beware of scammers. If anyone wants any information, do not give it. Thank you.

There are some principles of cryptotalk which we are bound to follow. We should avoid copy paste.We should work hard and be patience.we never give up our struggle.if we break  any rules  then our accuount can be harm.so we should  avoid  from breaking any rules.continue with hard work and hope to be success .

• Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make banned acount
  •  I want to give some guidelines to new commers.there are too many instructions but these are some basic guidelines which m gonna tell you;

1-don't make cheating.

2-don't violate rules.

• 3.don't copy past

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the information that you are sharing, I just joined the platform an hours ago, I am really appreciate for sharing useful message that will help new members.

Go for direct posting but they will be banned because they don't know the rules so they should read the rules then start posting.Really unaware of the rules of new commerce crypto.  So if you want to post successfully, all the rules should be followed.

There are a few new members here and they don't peruse the standards and guidelines and by that way they are joined from this gathering and that make a few individuals terrified from corporating from cryptotalk.

Much obliged to you for helping us to remember the fundamental laws in this forum,I feel that we should audit the laws every once in a while, regardless of whether we know about them ahead of time since we are failed to remember now and again. I likewise imagine that perhaps the main laws that we should follow is the adversary of distributing content The quantity of its letters is under 100 characters and furthermore not to reorder the posts of companions individuals.

Thanks for your information, Is really interesting for us newbies I have been looking for where I can find such information like, but is really help me slots, so I can always mentoring my way of replying and react in the forum.

Thanks for presenting such a helpful post. I haven't been to this forum for a long time. I've learned a lot while working with and I'm still learning. I enjoyed watching your post. You showed some rules that most people make mistakes.I will try to learn from these rules and make sure that I do not make these mistakes later.thanks again💙

Yes my friend, I also have seen many people breaking the rules of this forum through plagiarism and useless posts. You also can see the topic of reporting plagiarism where you will find lots of members have been creating plagiarism post. All the new comers should have to read rules and regulations of the forum through the pinned post of About Forum section.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I agree with you,if the newcomers will care these guidelines they will never get banned by moderators,Some members are newbie here and they don't read the rules and regulations and by that way they are banded from this forum.so be careful.

Some tips that first of all you should follow the rules of this forum. 

Avoid copy paste the others post . 

Post should be on at least hundred characters. 

Post should post twenty per day . 

First we wellcome all new comers

New comers must follow rules and regulations of this platform 

this platform has own rules and regulations and all members follow that rules

if you follow all rules then you can earn easily from this platform and you can also learn many things from this platform because this platform also provides knowledge with earning