The best app for buying gift cards. - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

The best app for buying gift cards.

I think that this application is good and it is possible to buy gifts through it. I use other applications, but I will download the application and purchase through it, thank you.

Thank you for this information. I have not bought the cards before, but I will probably in the next time

Thank you very much for this useful topic.We can really improve our earning by this information.I am looking and searching before some times for good application but this is amazing for me.It can upgrade sales and makes our reality less difficult and help us our money save.

Gift apps are very good to use. These will be very good for your business as well. I know few of gift applications I would like to share these applications with you all my dear friends. Among these are mobee sharing star and ibota are common.  

3 hours ago, Sahroz said:

Yes my friend you are right because there are many excellent apps for purchasing gifts. For example, a gaming app. There are some fun places that will offer you a free pass. It's a good software with a basic gui. I believe that a gift card is important for new users.

You are right, their are many of them, but i only use two of them thus are bitrefill and cryptorefill apps, and the best part is both of this app have a site version for purchasing the same thing that is available on the apps.

Wow that is a cool app thanks my friend ,

I always wanted such app to help me to buy Google gift cards , cause where I am we don't have a Google gift cards at the market to put , so I had to buy it from people online with extra price

if you are working hours and hours for 10 or 20 days and after that you are getting a gift of 1 or $10 I do not think that it is best way to generate some money or to give a gift to someone

Thanks mu dear to share this useful information.There are many apps for buying gifts card such as: 

1# ibotta

2#swagbucks.

According to mei used swagbucks because it is very trustable site for buying gift cards.

That's great to know that we can buy gifts through Cryptocurrencies in this application. It is going my first week and I am very excited to get my first income in Bitcoin. I am ill definitely try this application to by gifts through my Bitcoin.

On 11/28/2020 at 1:17 AM, betelihem said:

Hey good people, how all are you doing today.

I brought you this app called Crptorefills which you can buy any types of Gift cards with cryptocurrencys, they accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and also Etherum coins and they have so meany  of gift card choises, the best thing about this app is they have referral affiliation program which you can refer a friend and earn some points when your friend purchase some gift cards, and also you can earn some points when you yourself purchase some gift cards, and you can redeem thus points to any crypocurrencys that you like, i hope you will try the app, 

cry.png

Thank you so much dude for your information but I have to ask whether this app is safe for using on the mobile phone because some of them are harmful to cell i guess 

• +1 1

Welcome dear if you want wo buy or create your own gifts card I think you must have to visit the Google Play Store if you are user of android system.I think this is too much good platform for searching these type of thing.

Wow dear friend this accept cryptocurrency to buy gift card. I see this first and this offer is very good. I think I will cheek this site and its offers. I think this site legal and without problem buy gift card. Thanks for share a wonderful information.

Many app in the playstor who help me online gift card but some bapp is fake and some app is real. I am used th GyFt app. This app dowlnd is playstor. In this help we easily online gift card purchase.

On 4/23/2021 at 10:21 PM, Samotokika said:

Thank you so much dude for your information but I have to ask whether this app is safe for using on the mobile phone because some of them are harmful to cell i guess 

Yeah i understand your fear, their are so many apps who turns to scam and harm our phone but not this app, this ape is safe for use, if you scared you can use the site version they also have sites too so you can use the site.

• +1 1

Shopkick app is fun app that give you free gift card and purchase is also not necessary. It's available on playstore. Another one is zeek app available on playstore that give option of buy and sell gift card. 

my dear friend I don't know this app and don't know how its work thank you for providing such kind of information it really help me that how can I able to work on this platform.

• +1 1

Yes this app is very good for buying gifts for loved ones. By using this app, one can buy gifts using cryptocurrencies. Other good feature is referral system. One user can send referral to his friend or family member to earn bonus. This is a good app for gift buyers.

Of course, it's a fantastic app for purchasing gift cards from anywhere in the world using cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, litecoin, and etherum, but it also has a website edition that we can use, and it gives us free points that we can redeem later.