The best app for buying gift cards. - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

The best app for buying gift cards.

Hey good people, how all are you doing today.

I brought you this app called Crptorefills which you can buy any types of Gift cards with cryptocurrencys, they accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and also Etherum coins and they have so meany  of gift card choises, the best thing about this app is they have referral affiliation program which you can refer a friend and earn some points when your friend purchase some gift cards, and also you can earn some points when you yourself purchase some gift cards, and you can redeem thus points to any crypocurrencys that you like, i hope you will try the app, 

cry.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes  You  are right   present playing cards is superb apps .lt can appealing for the brand new customers or customers.It can enhance sales.It can makes our existence simpler and assist us our cash save.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

thank you for this application but I would rather it to be a site ,you know you can have a limited number of application on your mobile or else you have to get one with huge memory. This is really useful especially that charismas is near and this way we can have a nice way to spend our gains other than using cash. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Rozy said:

thank you for this application but I would rather it to be a site ,you know you can have a limited number of application on your mobile or else you have to get one with huge memory. This is really useful especially that charismas is near and this way we can have a nice way to spend our gains other than using cash. 

Yeah i understand you, but this app also have site version, i actually use the "cryptorefill" site for buying so meany gift-cards like playstore pubg so meany, but i wan't to share the app version because in this forum there are so meany users who like to use apks

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Top 10 gift card apps are given below

Number 1=swagbucks

Number 2=instaGC

Number 3=Ibotta..

Number 4=Ebates

Number 5=prizerebel

Number 6=checkpoints

Number 7=my points

Number 8=inboxdollars

Number 9=viggle

Number 10=earnhoney

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, Muhammad Adnan01283 said:

Top 10 gift card apps are given below

Number 1=swagbucks

Number 2=instaGC

Number 3=Ibotta..

Number 4=Ebates

Number 5=prizerebel

Number 6=checkpoints

Number 7=my points

Number 8=inboxdollars

Number 9=viggle

Number 10=earnhoney

Good advice from you, i only know three sites to buy gift cards with bitcoin and other cryptovurrencys thus sites are egift, bitrefeel and of course cryptorefill sites and thy also have apps, but the site you mentioned did they also accept bitcoins,

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing this information here. I have never bought or use the gift card before but I heard it's actually nice maybe I will visit the sites and see how it works thanks again.

Thank you for sharing!

It's a nice app, this app is easy to use!!!

And the free point are the best thing of this app...

I'm not so expert yet, just started but had a good experience...

Edited by Javaid
  • -1 1

Very wonderful Application, not only is it one of the best app for buying gift cards using a cryptocurrency but the whole concept of the application is definitely second to known 

1 hour ago, Froshk said:

Very wonderful Application, not only is it one of the best app for buying gift cards using a cryptocurrency but the whole concept of the application is definitely second to known 

Of course its good app for  buying any gift cards from anywhere in the world only by using cryptocurrencys like bitcoin litcoin and also etherum,  but this app also have site version that we can use, and they also give free points that we can redeem later.

What gift card are you talking about?
My information is zero on the topic
Can you explain to me please?
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this information and thank you for answering me

I don't know about this where you can buy best gift cards but i know a web sites there you can buy gift cards and securely in amazon you can buy gift card without any ricks

You know a lot of people don’t have a lot of mamory for more application but these are really amazing things and thank you again. Of course It's good app for buying any gift cards from anywhere in the world only buy using cryptocurrency like boitcoin, lite coin, and also etherum. 

19 hours ago, Mahmod aljarah said:

What gift card are you talking about?
My information is zero on the topic
Can you explain to me please?
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this information and thank you for answering me

The topic is about an android app that is used for purchasing any types of gift cards like playstore gift card, amazon gift card, pubg game gift card and so meany of them only by using cryptocurrency's like bitcoin and etherum.

• +1 1

I think this app is really good one now I can purchase my steam gift card and get some point as a refund I'm going to try it immediately because I used to sell my coins and get the money to paypal or cash and after that I can buy the gift card but now thing are going to be different thanks to you  

• +3 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, ossama said:

I think this app is really good one now I can purchase my steam gift card and get some point as a refund I'm going to try it immediately because I used to sell my coins and get the money to paypal or cash and after that I can buy the gift card but now thing are going to be different thanks to you  

Yeah this app called cryptorefill is good app like i mentioned it on the topic above, and the best thing i like about this app is that they give some points for purchasing some gift cards which we can redeem more moneys from it.

• +2 1

I think gift cards are very good applications.

i was looking for something  like this.but i think, 

the only sites to buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies. 

there are some app and sites.

There are many best app for buying gift .such as gaming app.there are interesting giving you a free card.it is a good app and its use is very easy. I think gift card is very important for new user's 

I think the application is followable.  I'll see if I can download it and use it in the future.Great applications you are currently playing cards.  Can apply for brand new customer or customers. 

Thank you

There many apps for buying gifts card such as.

1#swagbucks.

2#ibotta.

3#inbox dollars.

4#check points.

But i used just swagbucks because it is very trusted website for buying gifts card.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, Rs Rimon said:

You know a lot of people don’t have a lot of mamory for more application but these are really amazing things and thank you again. Of course It's good app for buying any gift cards from anywhere in the world only buy using cryptocurrency like bitcoin, lite coin, and also ethereum. 

5 hours ago, himi1122 said:

Best Gift Card application, I think Swagbox, although there are many applications, but this has attractive capabilities and advantages, and I am very comfortable.  Of course, you have complete freedom in your choices and I respect them

I haven't tried "swagboc" but i am very welling to try this site you suggested to me, i hope it have good futureses, and also they accepts litcoin to because litcoin have very low withdrawal and transaction fee, its better than buying with bitcoin,

• +2 1

You want to buy gift card so i will suggest you amazon because that is a big market place you can buy any gift cards with full securty from amazon you can also buy any product from this site