Which cryptocurrency should I invest in? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
muharrem buğra arat

Which cryptocurrency should I invest in?

I do not plan to invest. For now I want to focus on winning and being able to withdraw at the price of Bitcoin. And if it comes to recommending something, it would be that you invest in Bitcoin. It is the one that leaves the best earnings.

Which you  want to use for investment.  So it good if you make investment into btc and ethereum.  Because it high prive coin and you can earn more money. So with you can start trading. So buy coin amd hold it because price will increase.  So with thia we can take advantage.  But it good to invest into btc and earn high profit. 

• +1 1

You should learn to do tge technical analysis about the coins to select the coins for trading and for making a strategy that when to take an entry and when to exit from the trade to book our profit.

I advise you to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, as these two currencies have witnessed a noticeable increase in their value within the currency markets in the recent period ..

Hello my friend, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that you can start investing in, but I would like to give you advice. Read and search for currency projects and collect as much information as possible in your experience in investing and trading, but also avoiding scams

Dear friend, there are several currencies that can be beneficial for you, one of the best and most popular is Bitcoin, you just have to investigate more and be sure to invest in it. I wish you the best of luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well mate. Welcome here. Glad to meet you. I thinking  to invest there are somany coins. Eithernto invest or trade using this coims. I prefering that bitcoin, litcoin and ethereum is a goodncoims for all this. All best.

• +2 1

The crypto currency which one can invest in to be able to make enough money and to gain more profit benefits and values is bitcoin litecoin,  and etherium according to my own opinion they are coins that are increasing in price and demand in the market especially bitcoin which have the highest prince in crypto currency exchange market

Well my dear friend, you have to choose a guaranteed currency to invest in in in order not to fall into any problem, I advise everyone who wants to invest to invest in more month currencies such as btc, eth, ltc because so far they are the best currencies and the future seems bright for them

• +3 1

By learning more about cryptocurrency, by doing more research and by learning from experienced traders, we can get very good information and make a profit by investing in any cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of currencies that you can rely on, the art of making investments, but you cannot rely on one currency because you do not know when this currency may decline or rise

My friend believes that the best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin with which to earn a very good amount of money because the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing in our time.

• +2 1

The digital currency which one can put resources into to have the option to bring in sufficient cash and to acquire benefit advantages and qualities is bitcoin litecoin, and etherium as per my own assessment they are coins that are expanding in cost and request in the market particularly bitcoin which have the most elevated ruler in cryptographic money trade market

• +3 1

You can invest in ETH and BTC. Because these are such currencies which provides you the huge earning. If you are expert in this business then you will become rich in few years but if you are not expert in investing then you will loss all your money. The main thing is that your investing or trading depends upon your money.

Welcome, my friend, I expect that the answer will be, in general, there are two currencies in which to invest are good: Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin, the price of which rises, grows and develops, Ethereum is okay, my friend

• +1 1

You can choose the currency you want to invest. You just have to research and ask some experts to advise you about specific currencies.
As for me, the best work is to choose strong currencies and have a fairly stable market. The profits may be less, but if you lose, they will also be small.

• +2 1

Hello everyone,  many people use bitcoin to buy and sell . But for newbies I suggest them to invest in eth cryptocurrency. I think  You can also invest Trx . Some people said that Trx's price is increasing day by day . But I have no experience with Trx .

In any currency you invest in, there is a potential for profit or loss such as ltc, btc, eth, but from my point of view, Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency because its value is constantly increasing.

There's a lot of them, my dear friend. But I'll remind you of something important. Make sure any step you make is correct by searching and checking in order to get the best result. Thank you, my friends and all my brothers.

There are many cryptocurrencies that can be invested, it depends on what you can afford to buy, I advise you with Ethereum and Litecoin, they are very good and have low fees and are fast in dealing, There is a lot, but I think the future of these two currencies is very good

• +2 1

Welcome 
Buy bitcoin it's the best now, and I think it will top the regulations early in the New Year. Don't be confused about that you will get what you want soon.

Have a nice day 

My friend, the answer to this question may change from one minute to the next because this topic needs a lot of study, analysis and constant monitoring, and you must constantly develop your knowledge, but in general you always have to secure basic stable currencies and you must know the appropriate time and quantity to avoid losses .

My friend i think that is relative on the market which that some thing need experts to guess the perfect situation for the crypto currencies

Bitcoin will be funds popular and also well known together with quite a few men and women, as well as the lions, discuss makes use of that to get and also promote. Moreover, there is finance and also I must swap electronic digital kinds of funds and also bitcoin will probably be on the maximum level of the economic specifications. Significantly need for your requirements regarding looking into my statement.

Friend you can invest etherium. It is very good and safe. You can also invest bitcoin but friend before investment I think you should gather all necessary information so that you will not lose your coins.