Which cryptocurrency should I invest in? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
muharrem buğra arat

Which cryptocurrency should I invest in?

Friend you can invest many crypto currency all are good for investment but my advice when you start investment always start with low price coins instead of high value coins i think fr beginners the best one is litecoin and ETH you can start with these coins that good for start investment.

From my point of view and through my experience
You can invest Bitcoin, its mother, the most popular currency used by my friends and acquaintances
And if you want to keep it, there is a yopit platform that you can income and withdraw money from it whenever you want

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, I cannot determine a specific currency for you to invest in. You have to take a look at the currencies, which is better, their price is appropriate, and the possibility of them rising over time. You must do full studies on this topic. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Actually there has many cryptocurrencies in the world but many of them are scam so we have to be careful to choose a cryptocurrency before investing. We should choose a cryptocurrency which is more popular besides before choosing it we have to gain more knowledge and research about it. Besides btc is really a very popular and reliable cryptocurrency. 

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you should invest in a Bitcoin currency. It is really good. It gives you a profit and brings you knowledge, experience and money. Thank you everyone. Good luck.

Hi there greeting in my opinion I think investment see which currency is weak then you invest your money first of all check the market value of this currency and market cap of those currencies that you are willing to invest and then invest in that way you will be e show that your money not loss if company or will going bankrupt

I agree that everybody should just invest in bitcoin, etherum, and litecoin, because individuals have a better outlook and can do amazing things in the crypto market right now, but they should do some homework and be optimistic before investing.

Dear mate you can invest in several currencies such as btc and itc but as for me I normally invest in bitcoin, but I think that any currency you want to invest in is useful, but you have to be knowledgeable about investing before you should invest in any cryptocurrency in other not to lose in the investment.

You can view cryptocurrency prices and prices through the yobit platform, and there are many sites that publish currency rates. I think that the best currencies to invest are the most sought-after currencies such as btc, ltc, or eth

You can invest eth,now is tranding top.Market prize is also good.It's ranked top of the list.So,I can say you can invest eth

The opportunity to profit in buying the cryptocurrency is inevitable, and if you are late, the profit will definitely come, but you should benefit from the recommendations of old members and their predictions about the fate of the currency. 

Bitcoin is considered one of the most important currencies in existence, which we all deal with, sell and buy with.
There are many other cryptocurrencies, but these are the easiest and most traded ones.

Well if you are newbie then I will advise you to invest in LTC ETH XRP and Dogecoin, all this coins are very profitable and also good in trading. Anyway you can make your own choice. Best of luck buddy.

My friend, I think that it is better to buy bitcoin currency that you can trade and invest in, because the majority of them use it to buy and sell, it is the best and most famous currency in the crypto world.

• +1 1

It's depends on the market and I think it is one of the difficult question because it is very hard suppose if I suggest you one of the coin from my portfolio and and after some months you will loss all your amount then it will be hard for you. But you can look in to the polkadot and ethereum classic the price is very low but it can go great in upcoming days. 

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

According to my opinion, I would suggest you to invest in eth, btc. These currencies are really top trending. You should invest here so that you can make a great and huge profit from here in future. Because as we all know that these currencies rates are increasing day by day at a huge level. So good luck to you in this journey.

Well, I'm not an expert; in truth, I'm a novice, and I've seen a lot of people switch to payment systems that aren't widely used for quick transactions while keeping their money in large currencies like Bitcoin and some other strong currencies.

Bitcoin is the longest in existence among other cryptocurrencies and is leading in terms of its price, market value, and size, which is much higher than any other investment options. Even with thousands of other cryptocurrencies on the market, Bitcoin still accounts for 40 percent of the market value of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

My friend, I think all cryptocurrencies are profitable for us, the most common cryptocurrencies are eth , ltc you have to invest in these currencies to make the best profit and try to earn a small coin , this is the most profitable cryptocurrency for you.

I entered the world of cryptocurrencies in 2021 while investing in currencies such as waves, xrp and trx with low prices and having strong projects that help these currencies to develop.

My friend, you can determine this yourself. You can deal with any cryptocurrency you want and profit in it depends on your skills and your way of working. I wish you good luck.

Dear I will recommend for investment in Ethereum because Ethereum us increasing day by day but now it is time for buying to Ethereum we can buy and then you can sell Ethereum in future and you will earn good profit.

Hallo my dear friends have a good.

I want to askyou that you should invest in btc because it's increasing value is more then other cryptocurrency but as a beginner you should invest in Eth because it's has no chance of decreasing.