Which cryptocurrency should I invest in? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
muharrem buğra arat

Which cryptocurrency should I invest in?

I believe in my opinion that whatever currency you want to remain will be beneficial to you, whatever currency you want to trade in is best for you.
And I would suggest you to invest in ethics as they are best for beginners. Then you can also invest in trx. Trx price is increasing day by day. It has a bright future

Hello friend, go to the forum yobit And search for all currencies and study them well, their rise and fall, and then decide which currency you want to invest in, the matter is to follow up and research, good luck for you 

Investing in Ethereum

Ethereum is also a large cryptocurrency. What is unique about Ethereum is that this currency can also be used for contract programming.

Welcome, my friend. Currently the idea is not to tell you the best currencies to invest in today. I think first that you should study this topic well by researching it and studying the analysis of the market for these currencies. I also suggest doing so with the help of an expert. One of the best currencies to invest today is ltc or eth. I wish you good luck. .

Cryptocurrencies have many types, some of which have a high value and some are of low value, but your choice depends on the quality of the currency according to how much money you have, and also the amount of profit that you estimate for yourself, and what is the amount of your courage to buy, investment requires the strength of heart and boldness

• +4 1

If you are a novice in investing, I advise you to trade and invest the first thirty currencies in the group because they are good for investment and are not fake and the loss rate is very small

• +4 1

My friend, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that you can start investing in without preferring one currency over another because all currencies will have value in the future, such as Bitcoin, and you will be able to make huge profits from your investment

• +2 1

Welcome my friend here

The best cryptocurrency you can work with here is Ethereum and Litecoin

But in order to find the best currencies, you must monitor the market well and follow the currencies that we want to trade in

All the best to everyone here

• +3 1

Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, or one of their staff, in my opinion. Since they are safe and reliable currencies that are currently on the rise. You will make incredible gains if you invest in one of these currencies. I recommend that you start small and not risk a large sum of money, and that you take advantage of the chance when the price of one of these small coins drops.

I think in my opinion LTC is best option for investing money here in this platform but senior tell about this correctly or axactly and investing depends on you money 

I do not think that it takes a lot of thinking, Bitcoin is the best currency for investment, all indications are that this currency is in a continuous rise, for at least five years, so start with your investment and be brave, I wish you luck.

I think we are truly in 2020
I hope you have found the most suitable currency to invest in
Some can guess which is better, of course, because he has a lot of experience, but you must keep in mind that there is nothing certain and guaranteed.

• +1 1

My friend, you have to research and learn about cryptocurrencies, study their rise and fall curves, and what they depend on in that
If you want to get into trading, start with a slightly lower value currency and ask some experts.

• +3 1

There are several friends, what I can advise you is that you are looking for coins that have good profits for the future, researching and making your own decision, if you have the help of an expert who can guide you much better, but in the end you decide.

• Useful or interesting 1

In Ray, you should invest in currencies that have a good and clear project. I advise you to do research on the best currency you can invest in, good luck

According to me you should invest in xrp and doge coin because now a days these are the famous currencies and it's volume also increase so buy doge and xrp coins and save them in a wallet after a few years cell them and get your profit 

• +3 1

In fact, dear, I am also looking for investment issues in order to learn from them as a new person in the fields of cryptography.  I realize that the investment is profitable, but we need experienced people to learn from them and reap the profits in the coming days.  Please my friend, share the answer if you receive it.

• +3 1

If you want to invest, you should buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, both of these cryptos have quite a lot of advantages. You will not be disappointed investing in these cryptos, because the crypto market fluctuates depending on the Bitcoin price. But what needs to be considered is to buy Bitcoin when the price drops, so that the risk of loss can be minimized.

• +5 1

My friend, I am new here and I do not have experience yet so that I can advise you in the currency that you want to invest, but I want to tell you that you should search a lot for currencies and the companies that issue them and take the opinion of analysts with experience in this field after that you must decide and I wish you good luck

• +1 1

I think that you should focus on the currencies that are popular and that are characterized by their strength in order to reduce your loss and increase the chance of winning and to study the deal well and not be reckless and rushed

Almost the top cryptocurrencies are good to invest since they allow us to generate good income in a short time, however from my perspective bitcoin is the best option when investing our money after which you can go for the likes of ethereum, litecoin and waves.

It's fantastic that you want to start investing in cryptocurrencies, my friend. So, if you know how to invest, that's awesome, but if you don't, you can benefit from others' suggestions. Now, I believe that investing in bitcoin is a better choice. Since the price of bitcoin is currently low, you will benefit in the future if the price rises.

Hello my friend, it seems to me that you are an inactive member in the current period and from the date of the old publication it seems that you no longer exist in this field
But I will tell you currency. Because for trading and investing we say that at first you have to learn and, then come in this world. Otherwise you will lose your money. 

• +1 1

There are several friends, what I can advise you is that you are looking for coins that have good profits for the future, researching and making your own decision, 

These currencies make a lot of profit because their prices are always increasing.  I will advise you to choose those consultations mentioned above,,These days I think that litcoin is suitable for investment, in addition to Ethereum and Bitcoin

The best currency I think is Bitcoin, because bitcoin has become very popular and everyone uses it and they take a good material return in addition to the ease of withdrawing money , you can start the investment project of bitcoin currency and do not forget to read the experiences of others in investing.

• +5 1