Which cryptocurrency should I invest in? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
muharrem buğra arat

Which cryptocurrency should I invest in?

On 11/27/2020 at 9:50 PM, muharrem buğra arat said:

Hello, the year 2021 is approaching and I don't know which cryptocurrency to invest in. Can you please help me

Many currencies seem to be having a good future in 2021. To choose a currency to invest in, first, you should consult an experienced investor to decrease the chances of loss. Then you should get total information about the projects of currencies which will help you in guessing the future of currencies.

• +2 1

This is a very good topic.  Thanks. But I think you should know the details before investing in any cryptocurrency.  Because everything has advantages and disadvantages.  It is better to know and understand everything.  There are many cryptos where investments can be made. Ltc, Btc etc.

• +1 2

On 11/27/2020 at 5:50 PM, muharrem buğra arat said:

Hello, the year 2021 is approaching and I don't know which cryptocurrency to invest in. Can you please help me

If you have enough capital, I'll suggest you invest in Bitcoin, since it's the number one coin and has been impressive this days with the increase in it's market and price value, then after that coin like Etherium or litecoin can now be considered 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend, you can invest in the currencies that you want, but you have to study before starting the investment process, as you can benefit from those cryptocurrencies in the event of a decrease in currencies, they are invested in them, and in the event of high prices, it is difficult for us to always choose the right time for that

hi dear im newhere but before starting work here i gathered a lot of knowledge about it its a good idea to invest here as we know crypto gatting famous every day we can invest here in BTC or eutherum coins these are top two 

I think Bitcoin, Etherium Coin and Ripple are usually the best cryptocurrencies to invest in.  The market value of these coins is very high and there is a lot of demand in the world market so you will get the highest profit in a short time by investing in these coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

XRP  (Ripple) and Bitcoin is the best according to my opinion. 

Because bitcoin has reached its highest price according to a prediction, the price of bitcoin can touch $ 50000 by the end of 2021. You invest in bitcoins and hope that you can earn more profit.

If you invested in Bitcoin or Ethereum or probably anything you would have doubled your money so far and perhaps made even more. The markets are up in almost every crypto so it was an easy decision during that time. Now if you ask for financial advice after such a price rally, I am unable to give any.

You can invest in ITC if you are a new user of this forum then I recommended you to invest on this ITc cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is another good option to invest on it. Bit coin is  very popular cryptocurrency

On 11/27/2020 at 5:50 PM, muharrem buğra arat said:

Hello friend, the currency to invest on depends on you financial situation, however you should carefully make your research on the current market policy and value fluctuations related to the crypto currency.

Seeing the movement that cryptocurrencies are having this last time, I think that any crypto is a good investment, especially BTC and altacoins that have a promising future. From what experts say, it will continue this upward trend for the next few years.

Hello friend i hope you will be fine your question is good but I have no idea about this please help me seniors ..

Dear friend basically for investment in any crypto currency you must have the knowledge and after that you will select the currency by your self .But without the knowledge you might face the lose.

Hello pricey pals.Bitcoin is a forex popular and famous with many people and the majority use it to shop for and sell.And you've got a wallet and i need to exchange cryptocurrencies and bitcoin can be on the top of these currencies. Thank you for analyzing my sentence.

Now the top listed currencies on yobit platform is ETH and BTC and there are lots of currencies in this platform but i suggest you to invest only in btc if you are beginner because firstly you should gain knowledge about how you can invest and the btc is the only currency who give you profit as a new trader the rest of currencies is depend on maybe sometime they give you more benefit and also sometimes they give you nothing and you also lose your original value

I always check the coin news and updates and analyse it's price chart before investment. Also, I invest in coins with high marketcap and high volume. You can check these informations from coinmarketcap and coinmarketcal web sites. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello my friend i think if you invest your cryptocurrency they can higher and higher the quality of you or currency, but it is depend in your money, it can increase if you invest it.

Hi friend l suggest you to invest bitcoin. Because its rating is going higher and higher day per day. Now one bitcoin is equal to 47,805.10$ which is very expensive . In 2009 when the cryptocurrency was introduced one bitcoin was equal to 0$.

And it is still going higher.

• +5 1

Expensive companion, in case you're modern to Cryptotalk Gathering, I would exhort you to contribute in Arrangement, LTC, BTC. Because it may be a exceptionally great speculation stage for apprentices. Be that as it may, it is superior to contribute in approach. Because its cost is expanding day by day. And it encompasses a shinning future.

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and controlled by supply and demand, and your money can be invested through this forum and through it you can earn abundant money

All crypto currency are good to be honest with you from the top ten in the coinmarketcap all are good from bitcoin to dodge coin ,just stay in those coins don't search for some scam coins that don't have any future 

Hi my companions. Bitcoin is a money famous and mainstream with numerous individuals and the lion's share use it to purchase and sell. Furthermore, you have a wallet and I need to exchange digital forms of money and bitcoin will be at the highest point of these monetary standards. Much obliged to you for perusing my remark.

I think btc is the best coins for invest coins. Btc give you much profits. You can also invest eth,ltc,doge coins.First you want to know about invest coins very goodly. Then we want to invest coins for get much profits. 

Hello mate no matter the situation is never leave bit coin so suggest you should invest in bit coin because it's the only coin which never failed us because it have uncountable members who are running it day by day