Is crypto better than stocks? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

Crypto is much more risky but I still think crypto is better. Because you’ll never be able to get as much money on stocks as you can on crypto. Just like with stocks you just need to find the right currency to invest in. 

They are all good but for me I can not choose one over one yet but with time I may decide which one to choose over another 

A lot of people think that the stock is better, but in the opinion of cryptocurrencies, it is better because it is more flexible and you can buy and sell in a speedy and fast transactions.

• +1 1

Shares and Crypto I will choose Crypto because its market is growing day by day and people's interest in it is increasing and you can sell Crypto anytime you want and if you buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price You can own a lot of bucks in less time.Which stocks are not easy to market.

Cryptocurrencies is the best for earning money. Only there share our knowdlege and more develop in our work, I had a general idea of stock market work I was able to more quickly grasb the concert behind the cryptocurrency and trading. If you do research on the technical analysis it will help you with correct dicision on cryptocurrency 

On 11/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

Cryptocurrency are much better than stock because cryptocurrency are easily own than stock, but most investors and traders like to purchase derivative of stock, with this one need to understand that has to get an actual paper stock, thanks.

• +2 1

Cyptos are much more reliable than stocks because they have a stable reliable platform compared to stocks and so I prefer you guys to stocks i you can make a lot of money in a short time if you work here.

Crypto ia more easier and better than stock. Most of people using Crypto but there is a risk as compared to STOCK. IN Stock prices changes during sale and purchase and you have to face losses

Dear mate, I agree.  I think crypto is definitely better than stock.  You can profit by trading directly with the currencies.  Stocks are not needed to increase profits because it is a matter of time before stocks make a profit.  The level of coins controls the money market.  You make money by exchanging coins directly.  Which is better than stock.  Be patient to stock up.

• +3 1

Crypto and stocks both are good.Both have some advantages and disadvantages.But i prefer crypto than stocks because of many reasons. Now i am working in crypto sites. It provides me a lots of benefits. I can earn money easily by working this site.Even i feel lucky enough to get a great opportunity to work there.

My dear you are saying that is this forum better than stoke. Why not. This is  very easy forum to earn money my dear. And actually every market has many advantages. So this forum is good for all. 

On 11/27/2020 at 8:00 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

In my openion Cryptocurrencies are more stable than stocks. Investing in bitcoin is more profitable than investing in shares of the world's largest banks. Cryptocurrency can give crazy returns in a short period of time. Every new cycle is being supported with the new trend.

• +3 1

This platform has the one of the most advantages then any other forums related to this forum. I am really happy with this platform because it Is providing me everything that I need which experience. 

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are better than stocks for several factors. What we have to take into account and it is a point that we must be aware of is the great volatility of cryptocurrencies, we must be careful and have at least some knowledge of cryptography.

Good describe the bitcoin if you are investment in the Cryptocurrency then you will be able to get reward from cryptotalk that is useful for me and you. 

I think we shouldn't compare both stocks and cryptocurrencies with each other both have different values. The concept of trading is very easy to understand and If you want to own stocks it has a lot of processes.. 

In my opinion cryptotalk is far better than stock. I think rise and fall came into existence in every field but it doesn't mean to prefer something else. Stock is good but crypto is best.

crypto might be an ideal investment choice for people looking at making huge profits from their meagre investments, Looking at the gaps between return on investment of the two stocks should help one make an informed decision as to which stock to put their money.

Crypto and stock exchange is two different things.If you bear the dramatic rate increase and decrease in crypto the you go for it and may be you become rich like bitcoin price increased in few years but if you are a complete trader then stocks are muxh better.It depends what is a person attitude.

I think crypto is batter then stock. Because you get money regular or a fix time later. But if you stock some time price will high or some time price will low. But there is no guarantee that the price can increase. But in crypto you can get payment at almost the same rate.I is my opinion friend.

This is very true and it is another reason why I like crypto currencies as they are owned by the person who earned them and can be used at anytime to make transactions thereby making it efficient and reliable as well.

I think, my friend, Crepto is easier than stocks. It is possible to lose in stocks because we cannot control the general condition of the markets.
And if you get problems with Crepto, I think if you know how to deal with it properly it will definitely work and therefore no problems.

I don't think so, because in stocks you will learn how to set up a good method of studying a stock and predict where the market might go, so you need to be careful about how everything goes around there. How do you study crypto? There’s nothing we can do, it removes how it goes with us, there’s a lot we have to work on and put together a strategy.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:56 PM, Cryptolover😍😍 said:

Yes , crypto currencies are best for big earning today. As we know that the price of Crypto going to up and up and it's a best for earning. We can earn a very smart and good money form the Crypto. Now a days most of the people join the Crypto for big earning as compared to stokes.

Good bro, because I am new at this platform. So i don't know about this platform. So you can explain it clearly and give valuable reason. Thanks

• +3 1