Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

On 12/27/2019 at 4:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

It's always good to look for more streams of income. Though cryptotalk still seem  to be the widely known platform,the following are platforms that also reward users: Bitfinex, steemit, hive, mamby, etoro, narrative, tradelize, Zulu trade, appics, honest and Dtube. 

this is the best platform thay pay us for making useful topicks and comments.. it gives us earnings in bitcoin.. i never found platform like that before.

Cryptotalk now pay with many ways ! nowadays they pay for us with Bitcoin and Talk currency !
we can earn Talk currency with many ways as we know :
1- by commenting on posts

2- by creating good topics

3-by rating people comments or topics

• Useful or interesting 1

Биржа Upbit, которая работает с 2015 года, запустила и продвигает свой криптовалютный форум . В настоящее время они платят 1000 сатоши за пост на форуме .

В общей сложности за день оплачивается 30 сообщений, что составляет 30 000 сатоши .

Они выплачиваются один раз в 4 часа непосредственно на баланс биржи .

На бирже биткоины можно обменять на рубли и вывести на карту, Киви, Яндекс Деньги, payeer и т. д

Well, Cryptotalk really pays for the relevant post it pays in talk token and other rewards so if you know what you are doing on this platform you will be getting payed for the time you spend on the forum

On 12/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Well in my case, I only know the cryptotalk platform, and I can say that it is a well organized site, where you can find topics of current interest. I am not clear about how their payment system works, because in fact I still do not meet the requirement of having 100 useful posts, in the same time I will continue writting about different topics, in order to contribute to this great site.

I have not tried other sites .. I have heard about some of the sites from my friends, but I have not tried them myself
But I think the forum here is much better as far as I know.

Hi, I must tell you that maybe there is another forum that pays like cryptotalk, but none surpasses it, this forum is the best of all. Regardless of what your good posts pay for, Criptotalk creates a close-knit family that we all watch over to always advance to the top. Here only good publications are accepted with the aim of making all users grow, whether they are new or old. makes each one excel and work hard every day. that's why this forum is the best of all.

cryptotalk is really the only system I've seen that works like this and it pays like what people say about it and if it is then why search for another system while cryptotalk exists.
I never think there is better cryptotalk on the internet yet.
I hope cryptotalk lasts a long time and it pays users like this.
greetings to you all .

it is said to be true im just working hard so that i get my 100 usefull post then i start getting paid for my post 

Yes,for me cryptotalk is the best forum that pays and if I say any other name it would be bitcointalk. Though I don't work there.

If you are talking about only publication then YES. Crypto talk pays best for only publications. Other forums that pay better need you to work quite hard on them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

1 hour ago, iamtakudzwa08 said:

I have never used something like it is my first time being involved in this and it is paying for sure

ohh i was having some doubts let me push harder and finish my 100 usefull post

Yes, Cryptotalk is paying is very good platform for all those who have doubts and want to contribute and learn about bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchain. I don’t know another cryptotalk-like platform

From my opinion cryptotalk is the 100 percent safest to do work and earn a handsome amount than any other sites I ever used. If you have enough knowledge and skills about the crypto then you will  not faced any problems. But if you have not then you can easily understand about the crypto currency.

There are different ways to own a cryptocurrency. You can buy it and store it in your wallet, which is the path followed by most cryptocurrency owners, or you can mine it through a process called mining.
One of the coins to mine is GRIN is relatively new. It is a cryptoactive based on the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm, which promotes the privacy of transactions. GRIN has an unlimited amount of coins that miners will appreciate. The mining difficulty varies depending on the hash of the network, and the asset itself is based on the PoW mining technique.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:24 AM, Netherlove said:

I think you should focus more on the knowledge that you can rescue from this platform.
I see it this way:
CryptoTalk pays those who post quality information.
To determine that it is worthy of the payment, the publication or publications are audited.
By auditing these publications for quality, what gives me as a reader of this community is quality information without ME paying anything for it, in my opinion that is the true value of this community.

cryptotalk This is the best platform to profit from publishing publications, because I have not found any site like it that pays money for publishing publications or comments on them, and I think it is the best site in existence to make money with an easy job

images.png.b274865401cbc2a11f3c279462250604.png

I think currently this forum is giving us value for money on pay per post campaign. There might be some competitors, but among all of them I love cryptotalk. They are friendly, humble.

For me, the cryptotalk forum is the best because it gives you 1000 satoshi for each response, so there is no other forum that might give you this opportunity to profit.

No it's bau for best topic just they bay for any topic following the rols but about your anther question I don't know can you tell me if you know about that