Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

Crypto talk forum has not paid for any publication. This is paid for posting work. As if you posted on daily basis then you received earnings no work no payment for that members.

Yes, in my opinion for now crypto is paying the best, why are we sure to get income from this crypto by taking the time to comment and make a post then we will get 30,000 Satoshi per day.  And I don't know if there's anything better than crypto. I don't know, maybe ETH.

I don't know about any other which pays for the post . as for me its a good platform and I don't any other sites which do the same.

I appreciate people asking question without hesitation and the answer is that Crypto talk is the best platform to earn from publications There exists other websites but working there is much hectic and they offer less money as well/

Well yes, this is the best platform to post, comment and earn I have not seen any of the platform that pays you just because you post or comment so I suggest you to enjoy this campaign and I am sorry I can't help you with other sites. 

In my opinion this forum pays the best amount to their members and as for as about other forums i did not know about them and never want to know because this is the best forum is my opinion for earning and learning,

My answer is yes, cryptotalk is the best forum which give 30k Satoshi per day so I become 3 dollors per day.i think this is trusted and a good payed forum.

I understand what he meant

If really this platform

Payment, and if there are other such platforms, is also of interest.

Please understand the sentence before making a decision.

Yes, this platform is really paying off and if there are others we all need to find LOL.

Cryptalk is a forum that pays you for direct posting.

I have no idea of other forums and they are not widely distributed.

I hope I get the best out of this forum and wish you the same.

Bitcointalk is there however I value this discussion more than bitcointalk. Likewise there are different approaches to procure through spigots, bounties to. This gathering is remarkable and trust it continues creating

Yes I think cryptotalk is the best publication to be get paid it pays the best amount possible. I have not seen any other forum that pays so good.

Yeah my friend cryptotalk is the best forum in my opinion which pays the best amount to its member. You can earn by just posting.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:47 AM, Kuroashii said:

One thing I know for sure is that this forum does really pay us for every post we make. There are other sites like Bitcointalk but other than these two, I don't think other sites are safe.

The problem with Bitcointalk is that you have to get to a senior level before you can get your payment and it takes long time 

That's what I think.Up to this point.That's because I found other sites, but they have a lot of rules and rules. Which will make you subject to a ban every few days. And that's too bad.

You will earn a lot here if you will post useful contents and follow all the rules. Maybe there can be other forum which will pay you for posting but i am not sure because i have never know it, i only know this.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On this cryptotalk stage you can win day by day 0.0003 btc and your pull back will given in yobit trade wallet and that is generally excellent stage that is paying.

As far as I know, cryptotalk forums are forums to get the best bitcoin. I am not sure if there are other better forums, but I make sure that cryptotalk is very good.

New thought of administration of cryptotalk is genius thinking which attract member who read and supervise to talk and thinking to write

I don’t the real answer but this forum is really good for all beginner to learn first from the good post sharing by people have experience, and also make some money to star what the try to learn.

I think by posting this, I found it a very good platform for earning satoshi.  But I'm not sure if there are any other platforms that offer such currency.

I think this is a forum for us to earn a living from where unemployed and students like us can earn good income and then give us good income.

Yes, because anyone can join And earn money here in cryptotalk. This site is for everyone. So I can say  that this site pays the best for publication. 

On 12/27/2019 at 5:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

Currently cryptotalk is the only platform that I know about  that actually pays for publication I think you can get answers or help from senior members of the forum

yes and no at the same time. cryptotalk is best for new users and begginers because those users can earn some $ but bitcointalk is better when you have high ranking account in it.

I think she says that really this site pays off the members which are associated to it and are there other such forums that pays off to their members...? So i want to tell you that you are right this site really give you payment.. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• #АКЦИЯ! Беспокоитесь о безопасности своих криптоактивов? Финансович предлагает Вам бесплатные AML-проверки Ваших кошельков.   Всё просто: 1 - Пишите на Telegram - @Finansovich_exchange с сообщением "Бесплатная AML-проверка" 2 - Скидываете адрес кошелька, пишите валюту и сеть. 3 - Ожидаете 1-2 минуты и получаете информацию о рисках данного кошелька. 4 - Затем оставляете свой комментарий в данном посте о том, как всё прошло.   ⚠️Платить - НЕ нужно, акция бесплатная и действует она до 29.05.2024. ⚠️ВНИМАНИЕ! КОЛИЧЕСТВО БЕСПЛАТНЫХ ПРОВЕРОК ОГРАНИЧЕНО!
    • ❕ A group purchase for the top software in randomization, DeltaTools Will be active until May 25: price $38 instead of $77. 🔗 Join and save 50% right now: https://eu36.skladchik.org/threads/randomizator-teksta-izobrazhenij-audio-video-deltasoft.426731/
    • Привет, криптоэнтузиасты! Я хотел бы поделиться с вами интересной платформой, которую недавно обнаружил — **Biflow**. Это мультицепочечный облачный майнинг и стейкинг-платформа, которая позволяет зарабатывать до 4% в день на топовых PoS монетах. Давайте обсудим основные особенности и возможности, которые предлагает Biflow, а также поделимся своими мнениями и опытом! #### Что делает Biflow уникальным? 1. **Передовая технология ASIC**: Платформа использует специализированные чипы от Bitmain с APW12 стабилизатором для стабильной работы и эффективного энергопотребления. 2. **Ежедневная прибыль**: Возможность зарабатывать от 1% до 4% ежедневно благодаря выгодным тарифам на электроэнергию в Испании. 3. **Гибкая реферальная система**: 2-уровневая реферальная программа, которая позволяет зарабатывать на приглашениях друзей. 4. **Удобный калькулятор прибыли**: Легко рассчитывайте свою ежедневную прибыль и прогнозируйте потенциальный доход. 5. **Круглосуточная техническая поддержка**: Команда поддержки всегда готова помочь с любыми вопросами. 6. **Экспертная команда**: Опытные разработчики и крупные инвесторы, стремящиеся к отличным результатам. #### Дорожная карта Biflow: - **2022**: Начальная разработка и запуск. - **2023**: Тестирование и расширение. - **2024**: Официальный запуск платформы, интеграция дополнительных функций. - **2025**: Запуск собственного токена BFT. #### Как начать облачный майнинг с Biflow? 1. **Регистрация**: Создайте учетную запись за минуту. 2. **Депозит**: Внесите средства и начните майнить с 200 Th/s, которые вы получаете сразу после регистрации. 3. **Распределение мощности**: Выберите монеты для майнинга и начните зарабатывать. 4. **Приглашайте друзей**: Получайте бонусы от реферальной программы. 5. **Вывод или реинвестирование прибыли**: Легко выводите или реинвестируйте заработанные средства. #### Стейкинг MATIC с Biflow: Biflow предлагает стейкинг MATIC с доходностью до 3% в день. Все риски берет на себя платформа, а пользователи получают свою долю наград. #### Давайте обсудим: - Кто уже пробовал Biflow? Поделитесь своим опытом! - Какие преимущества и недостатки вы видите в облачном майнинге и стейкинге? - Что думаете о реферальной программе Biflow? - Какие другие платформы вы используете для майнинга и стейкинга? https://biflow.cc/
    • Новости сегодня 1. План Meta выиграть гонку с искусственным интеллектом: раздать свои технологии бесплатно. 2. Илон Маск запускает интернет-сервис Starlink SpaceX в Индонезии, говорит, что могут поступить дополнительные инвестиции.  Миллиардер также отметил, что он "очень взволнован" возможностью предоставить интернет-услуги в районах с ограниченной связью или вообще без нее. 3. Правительство Венесуэлы ввело полный запрет на майнинг крипты.  По словам чиновников, эти меры необходимы для стабилизации национального энергоснабжения. Совсем недавно местные силовики провели рейды, в рамках которых конфисковали около 2000 устройств для майнинга. 4. Котировки криптовалюты Solana (SOL) вернутся к уровню $200 к концу мая.  Такое мнение высказал соучредитель хедж-фонда Syncracy Capital Дэниел Чунг. 5. Биржа Kraken рассматривает возможность делистинга USDT в Евросоюзе. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog
    • Обмен ВТС на рубли, на карту произвели мгновенно! При первом же подтверждении транзакции мне пришли деньги на карту! Даже не ожидал... Замечательный ресурс! Благодарю! И долгие лета вам! Большое спасибо за ваш труд
    • У меня вот наоборот сомнения возникают, что после Ноткоина что-то будет на его уровне. Но все равно завёл пару акков, но не кликаю, просто фармлю. 
    • Хотелось бы у автора узнать, как часто и какие по величини бывают награды за тестнеты? Сколько ни участвовал, практически ни разу ничего не получил. Видимо руки не из того места 😆
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE             Hit the Jackpot!   Lets see how many times you could hit the jackpot number in Dice  for this week's challenge. Hit number 7777 as many times as you can on any payout (green results only).     Top 10 players will be ranked based on the most number of hits.        
    • Сорвите джекпот!     Давайте посмотрим, сколько раз вы могли бы выиграть номер джекпота в игре Dice  в конкурсе этой недели. Наберите номер 7777 столько раз, сколько сможете, при любой выплате (только зеленые результаты).     10 лучших игроков будут ранжированы по наибольшему количеству просмотров.                     Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                    Подписывайтесь и ретвитит      Отметьте 2 друзей             Введите свой НИК в WINDICE
    • Трейдер превратил $2200 в $2,26 млн всего за 8 часов  🤑   Трейдер мемными монетами, кошелёк которого известен как sundayfunday.sol, увеличил свои инвестиции в 993 раза, вложив 13 SOL (около $2200) в недавно выпущенный мемкоин 1DOL.   8 часов назад он потратил 13 SOL ($2275), чтобы купить 242 млн 1DOL, которые в настоящее время стоят $2,26 млн! — сообщили эксперты платформы Lookonchain.   Тогда трейдер купил токенов BOME на сумму более $72 000, которые на пике подорожали до $40 млн. Он продал 530 млрд BOME за 38 305 млн SOL ($7,66 млн) и в настоящее время владеет 894 млрд BOME ($10,5 млн), оставаясь крупнейшим индивидуальным держателем мемной монеты, — заявили в Lookonchain.   1DOL вызвал большой интерес в криптосообществе, несмотря на отсутствие веб-сайта и заблокированную учётную запись в запрещённой в России соцсети X. Такая скрытность и огромная прибыль, полученная трейдером, сразу вызвала обвинения в инсайдерской торговле. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2422723