Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

Yes friend  you are right...crypto is the best platform  to earn money .. Crypto gives paid payment  for each post... But first time you do 100 post then you 1 post crypto gives 10 talk token ... So i think now time crypto is the best and best payment  site....so you work this site attentively ... 

According to the new system, there was no such system (the payment system according to the evaluation of the publication)
But according to the new system, there will be a payment for bitcoin if your post has a positive evaluation!
This is really a good thing! Because we get in this state in two batches (Talk and BTC)

I think cryptotalk is the best forum which pays a fair amount to it's members. There are other forums like bitcointalk and altcointalk but i think cryptotalk is more easy to use and i like this forum more because I got a great experience in this forum. 

• +2 1

In my opinion, cryptotalk is one of the best paying sites in the digital world. It has a lot perks and offers such as learning new information while you earn money at the same time. It's very helpful since it is where I am able to earn and support my needs.

Not best but enough for publications.Here,you can easily write any content about cryptocurrency or others.  Many people suggest or know about better content. I think it is good for publications.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are also some forum that do pay for publication but I don't know the exact payment they do pay it members but the popular forum I know of is Bitcoin talk and they pay in Satoshi but you must have  to attain some rank and the period you have spent there infact there are alot of conditions you must fulfill before you can start to earn for publication.

There are also some forum that do pay for publication but I don't know the exact payment they do pay it members but the popular forum I know of is Bitcoin talk and they pay in Satoshi but you must have  to attain some rank and the period you have spent there infact there are alot of conditions you must fulfill before you can start to earn for publication.

I have not heard any platform like cryptotalk forum which pays good. The only other platform i have known so far is bitcointalk but it doesnot pay good and is not that easy to work with.

As for me, I think that cryptotalk is the best platform that pays for publication because it pays for every useful post and it pays 10 Satoshi every day

Before coming to cryptotalk I have gone through many sites to earn Cryptocurrencies and in my opinion it is the best place to earn Cryptocurrencies and the same you see every day learning more about this World 

Hey friend. I support that question. Yes cryptotalk is the best site that pays this well for the comments you post. It depends upon you how you get paid. If you work regularly you'll be paid accordingly or else you won't get any money. But as compared to other site this platform pays you more and the reviews are good for this site.

Yes you are right to cryptotalk plate forum to pays the most profitable to publication. They are awearnes of the people to earn the money on the forum.

Hey friend, there are other platforms that pay you for making contents. But personally i felt that the payment we receive from some sites are less when compared to the work done. And I found cryptotalk very efficient in its payment system and its a legit platform with good payment. Here we are able to earn coins by posting 20 posts daily, and its not that hard to do. 

• +3 1

There is a bitcointalk too, but in return you should not be a beginner. I mean, you must be experienced in trading because it does not pay for only surface answers.

There is Bitcointalk which is also a forum but I prefer Cryptotalk, I find it much more organized and easy to use and also currently Cryptotalk is paying more

On 11/7/2020 at 10:48 AM, Muhammad Mubeen said:

I just found only cryptotalk site which is paying by publications. I don't know about any other site which is paying by publication. The cryptotalk is one of the best site which is paying a lot of money to publications. This is a suggest able site to friends.

Great and keep supporting the best Cryptotalk forum. Honestly, there are no forum to worth your time like cryptotalk forum. If you locate the user interface from our forum, it has the unmatched features which you can also check.  

May be since we are just joining the forum for the first time I can testify the assertion raised until I spend more than six months, searching for others 

I don't know about any forum like this. Because this forum provide both learning and eaening as well. I know about faucet site and forsage site to earn money. 

But this forum is full of knowledge and  you can earn money on daily basis for providing information.

It is very good platform for a good earning as it is paying without a lot of hardwork or burden . complete 100 posts and then You only needs to psts 20 comments to earn . I find it a good forum as many people i know are earning from here so i started working here.

Cryptotalk is the best site where you can earn genuine money. I am also working on it. You can earn 1000 satoshi for every constructive post. Everyday you can earn 30000 satoshi which value is now $2+ in the market. And you have to invest 1 hour to do it. 

I don't think that there are such forums who can compete with cryptotalk because from my point of view cryptotalk is providing great earnings to its users thats the reason why cryptotalk is becoming a big community day by day

Yes cryptotalk is the best pay for publication in the crypto currencies industry, no other platform come close to it, if you are looking for a place to earn for your publication this is the best place.

Some forum will not let you to earn if you don't have merit which is hard to achieve in short time unlike in cryptotalk that you just need to accomplished 100 post to earn. Cryptotalk is a great forum for some begginers because the process is not complex.

I am totally agree with you. in the existing time that just the cryptotalk pays for rearrangement topics and that at hand is no enhanced website than it, I deem that if nearby are any other websites at this point the members will speak about it.

There are other sites or forums that pay for writing, but cryptotalk is the only one that pays all members and all posts, even responses, not just topics, there are some forums that pay for topics, but they need experience and writing long topics.

This is my first crypto platform that pays its members for writing usefull post here and it is  my first time also getting paid for just sharing my knowledge on this site i am also learning a lot