What If Pensions Were Paid In Crypto? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

What If Pensions Were Paid In Crypto?

On 11/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, Whizdon said:

I think the only effect it will have on the economy of any country it will be a positive effect because it will reduce the rate of poverty in that country, it will create job opportunities and reduce rate of crime in that country...

You are right my friend what an incredible topic what if pension will be paid in crypto currency yes with the reputations cryto has received so far it will be an increased of reputation and development for the crypto world 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, nothing would have changed much! How would they pay their pensions? After all, cryptocurrency is a modern technology, and many young people do not even know anything about it, and the older generation, in general, do not really know how to use computers, and it will be difficult for them! These are the people who are better off paying their pension to a bank card or bringing it in cash in an envelope!

I think it would be a big mistake, the vast majority of people of advanced age are unaware of the world of cryptocurrencies. This can only be applied if all the people who receive a pension have knowledge of cryptocurrencies, what I see is something impossible at least for the moment.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, Dark Shadow said:

Hey everyone 🖐️. I just wanted to ask this question that what would happen if pensions to the elderly were paid in cryptocurrencies?

• Would this be beneficial for them or not?
  • What would be the pros and cons of this?
  • If this happens how would this affect the economy of that country?

I just want to hear your thoughts on this subject 😄

I don't think this is fitting. I accept greater part of them don't comprehend what is the issue here. And afterward, the way toward exchanging and changing your profit over to money is somewhat awkward for them. It'll resemble discipline to receive annuity in cryptographic money as of now.

Older people and retirees cannot convert crypto money into regular money and cash. A system that is very easy for us can be difficult for older people. But it would be nice if it were possible.

Paying pension might not be achievable because cryptotalk pays per post and if u stop posting your payment will stop. Its advisable to continue your post so that payment will go on. I so much like cryptotalk and cryptocurrency let keep working 

• +1 1

In my opinion, the idea of paying in the cryptocurrency to the elderly is a great idea because it will avoid them from scams because they are more vulnerable to this, but the official currency of the country should be

Currently, there is nothing to prevent the use of Bitcoin to fund a retirement plan to convert the fund's in a retirement plan to bitcoin . The IRS has determined that bitocoin is a virtual currency that has an equivalent value in real currancy. The IRS noted that bitocoin can be digitally traded between user's and can be purchased for, or exchanged into ,US dollars and Euro and other real or virtual currencies.

The proposed idea is new, but I could not understand the possibility of its application on the ground, but with this rapid development in cryptocurrency technologies and the need to work remotely, there may be nothing impossible here.

It is important to say that because cryptocurrency does not work in many countries and many people do not understand. The question is raised about cryptocurrency that most countries do not participate. Can be earned thanks

Ok it is well question if it possible every one will start trading on cryptocurrency sites and they will not give importance to thier socail life to balnace but it paid us on post 

Hello my friend,

I think that it is not possible for the elderly to receive their pensions in cryptocurrencies. Earlier we explained that it is difficult to explain these currencies to the elderly, but in my opinion it is a good idea and should be studied by governments.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, Dark Shadow said:

Hey everyone 🖐️. I just wanted to ask this question that what would happen if pensions to the elderly were paid in cryptocurrencies?

• Would this be beneficial for them or not?
  • What would be the pros and cons of this?
  • If this happens how would this affect the economy of that country?

I just want to hear your thoughts on this subject 😄

Well first of all senior citizens (most of them) don't know about cryptocurrencies and there trading. So I think it would be a challenging task to withdraw money from btc or any other coin, if you are talking about the whole system digitalized and everyone is using crypto then still then it would be difficult for them to trade , invest or to pay from them. 

Hmmm... I don't feel it is time for that yet as most people who receive pension are elderly men and they don't have enough knowledge as reagard to crypto yet but in the future it will be a welcome idea

Hello my friend, I do not think this is possible because our elderly people are so used to having their bills that they would not accept it today, it is very difficult for them to make their payments online whoever has someone to help them, for example a child or Grandson does not have so many drawbacks but the one who is alone in life is frustrating and they can fall into people who only end up scamming them and you will see that we do not want it to happen they have already suffered a lot for so many changes leave us as they are and enjoy their money that with so much effort of years they have earned it.

We need to know something good about the fact that pensions are not cryptocurrencies because it will be easier for us if we can gain some good knowledge about this idea, then we will be able to give some good answers here. I hope you have any good ideas about this.  We will be able to come up with some good ideas about the collaboration. Only then will we be able to make some good comments.

First of all I would like to say that the cryptocyrrency is banned in some countries therefore they cannot pay the pensions in the crypto but in another hand this may be a great step to grow the economy of the country because when people will invest in cryptocyrrency and will get profit then the economical system will also be grow.

It is not a bad idea but it makes me wonder would the elderly be able to understand what cryptocurrency is and how to deal with it and withdraw it from their accounts, I am afraid that they will be targeted by so many scammers who will seek their weak knowledge with technology and the way to withdraw or transfer cryptos to steal from them.

• +3 1

Hello mate, I will tell you that if pension can be paid in cryptocurrecy investment, then that is just the way to eradicating poverty in any country, because no one would depend on the government again, but I don't think it would be possible since cryptocurrecy is just a market like conventional market, and there is no pension for that too.

I think it is not a good idea, my friend, because it is difficult to explain to the elderly about cryptocurrencies and they are used to a certain way of paying their salaries, I think it is not a good idea for them and they will never like it and it will have negative effects.

I think it is a good suggestion, but in the long run, not at the present time, most of the elderly do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, trading and other modern things, so that many of them do not have smart phones and therefore they cannot learn or understand these things and therefore they prefer to earn their pensions through paper money they receive. With their own hands

• +2 1

Dear friend, everyone would be very much benefited and happy if pensions were introduced in crypto.  Because it's about giving respect to everyone.  However, it may be launched in the future.  Cryptotalk is currently joined by a large number of members.  This is really very beneficial for everyone. You create the best relevant topic through your own opinion here.  Which is useful for everyone.  Payments are made on the basis of each post rating.

Well frankly speaking I don't think this is a right thing because majority of people don't understand crypto most especially the elderly men and women. But anyway the world is advancing everyday they can use Any method and make them understand. 

Welcome to this forum. Certainly my friend, we are heading towards more scientific development and progress. Perhaps with the advancement of time, cryptocurrencies will spread and become possible for all people to deal with.

Providing pensions to the elderly through cryptocurrency is a futile idea. Because I don't think seniors know about cryptocurrency and they don't know how to use and benefit from cryptocurrency.